It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Countdown to World War 3 - Has it begun yet?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2020 @ 09:17 AM
link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep

I think India will receive a lot of help from behind the scenes. Trouble is they have Pakistan on one side and China on the other and both are aggressive neighbours. I think if India go to war with China then there will be some kind of excuse made, or accident etc... which will draw other countries into a wider conflict with other hard line regimes in the world.

posted on Jun, 16 2020 @ 09:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Smarties
a reply to: Arnie123

I agree with a lot of what you said, one of the issues in the South China Sea at the moment is that there are so many military craft in the area that sooner or later an accident is probably unavoidable. Pooh bear (aka Xi Jingping) has told China to prepare for war a couple of months back now so they obviously are pushing some kind of agenda. What that agenda actually is we don't really know at the moment as it's still unfolding.

What I can see is that China "out of the blue" climbed Everest and placed a flag on top and then started a massive military build up on the border with India. India then responded in kind. Seems to me china has an agenda to expand it's sphere of influence and territory, parcel islands and Spratlys and so forth. They are not prepared to wait another 20+ years for Hong Kong, and have a serious "woody" for Taiwan. I believe this is because they need these areas for military purposes. China has built military bases in Africa and is continuing to build bases around the world to "protect" the One Belt One Road global infrastructure program. I believe the Chinese agenda of the One Belt One Road program is not just about trade but more about expansionism of Chinese territory.

You're correct on the Silk road project, it's intention is passive imperialism, by connected trade routes you established military avenues of approach.
The basis of the Silk road project is Military in nature, it isn't about bringing trade closer and for the better, but Military adjucation.

Anyone who dwells into the Military campaigns and events can seriously see what a farce Silk road is.

Victoria, Au was the first democratic territory to cede to silk road, essentially sidelining the passive Federal Gov of Australia, damn shame too.

posted on Jun, 16 2020 @ 09:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
We have a good chance to pop the cork on the old nuclear war bottle. So many years it has been aging.
I grew up in the cold war, doing the hide under your desk drills. Everyone thought it would be the US and Russia going at it.

One problem with this scenario that is unfolding... how will the Democrats blame a Sino-Indian nuclear exchange on Donald Trump?

I was a kid when Reagan ended the Cold War so I didn't get to do the desk hiding, but we were always in the hallways covering our heads with a math book in case of a tornado. Thinking back, that strategy would have only protected the back of our heads while the weight of what hit us would have face planted us into the tile floor.

We'll see how this China-India thing grows. Our kids have gotten bored with each other and are forming their own groups. Maybe something that causes us to finally stand together will give them a new focus instead of trying to kill or oppress the white guy who was their best friend last week.

posted on Jun, 16 2020 @ 09:29 AM
link   
a reply to: jjkenobi

I'll go ahead and say it...

If there's a WWIII started between China and India, getting involved is most likely the only thing that will bring America back together besides another Civil War. Like I said earlier, our citizens have gotten bored and that's what led to what we're facing right now with the infighting. It's kind of like the old "We can beat each other up, but if an outsider tries to touch one of us, we're standing beside each other to royally f* him up".

posted on Jun, 16 2020 @ 09:30 AM
link   
Just an Update

Another 34 Indian soldiers missing, source tells The Telegraph, after clashes with batons as China claims its troops acted in self-defence

www.telegraph.co.uk...

posted on Jun, 16 2020 @ 09:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Smarties

Update: #WW3 Is trending on twitter

posted on Jun, 16 2020 @ 10:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Smarties
a reply to: Smarties

Update: #WW3 Is trending on twitter
Militaries largely gutted themselves since WW2 as they instead relied off the US.

The second greatest power on earth and probably the only nation capable of challenging the US has no blue water navy, no global force projections or any recent and modern Military experiences.

How will WW3 work, short of launching Nukes all over?

I don't think the general public knows what a WW entails.
edit on 16-6-2020 by Arnie123 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2020 @ 10:37 AM
link   
Any WW3 will require a Regime Change of the USA... (which is currently in an Asymmetric War Status with the combined Deep-State/Progressives/Muslim Brotherhood and Russia-China powers)

a future 'hot war' / WW3 will be avoided because the Fundamentally-changed USA will become the Global Hegemon after making both Mexico and Canada members of the United North America so as to stymie the China threat to seize the USAs vast natural & mineral Resources (to repay the $4Trillion in trade surplus Bonds/Treasuries China Lost in the USD devaluation)

in Deagle verbiage, the USA will depopulate to 100 million citizens, the missing 250million will flee/migrate/collateral damage from various groups of anarchy, chaos, belief systems counter to WASPs & RCC...

posted on Jun, 16 2020 @ 10:49 AM
link   
Bingo yep you're correct we are there.

Anyway I hacked the scriptural timelines 11 different timelines and they all hit the Jewish rehearsal day is perfectly only for the 7-year..

I worked the timelines back 30 years in the forward 30 years this is the only one that fits the Jewish rehearsal Days they call them feast days....

You guys can tell huh it's not going back to how it was thank God ......no it's the end of the epoch

I know it sounds like a fairytale but Israel will have their Temple working in December, the midpoint where the evil one desecrates the temple happens on April 3 2021

posted on Jun, 16 2020 @ 01:59 PM
link   
its possible that as unrest in the USA increases, bad actors (NK) will continue to assert themselves.

Venezuela is still a disaster and affecting neighbors.
food shortages in some South American cities.

aforementioned South China Sea issues
Russia continues to play dirty while West Europe fumbles around with brexit
Africa is crippled by kleptocrats and might have severe food issues due to locusts.

if Trump wins the US election we could see unprecedented riots.
and if he loses we could get a government of leftist idiots that will concentrate all efforts on social justice and combating global warming ->defunded military -> encouraging the bad actors (NK) even more.

when was the last time the Middle East was considered to be the stable area?

posted on Jun, 16 2020 @ 04:01 PM
link   
In the early days of World War Three, just after the Evil Axis Powers attempted the impeachment of the President, but before the Covid-19 Scam, a stalwart young man and his dog were playing in the park. There was a flash in the sky.....
edit on 16-6-2020 by Nickn3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2020 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Sorry double post.
edit on 16-6-2020 by Nickn3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2020 @ 06:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018
a reply to: jjkenobi

I'll go ahead and say it...

If there's a WWIII started between China and India, getting involved is most likely the only thing that will bring America back together besides another Civil War. Like I said earlier, our citizens have gotten bored and that's what led to what we're facing right now with the infighting. It's kind of like the old "We can beat each other up, but if an outsider tries to touch one of us, we're standing beside each other to royally f* him up".

Er ok!

posted on Jun, 16 2020 @ 08:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Jay-morris

Oh! Well if it isn't our resident pacifist, how goes things in La La Land?

posted on Jun, 17 2020 @ 02:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Arnie123

Oh, sorry I do not get excited about war lime you do! Did not realise it meant I was in La La land, just because I an against war, and do not get excited about war.

I see people as individual people. You see people as if they were NPCs in a video game that you can kill, and not think twice about it because to you, they are not real.

posted on Jun, 17 2020 @ 03:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

And what of an American political party blatant enabling, if not outright supporting, long established opponents of the United States?
Likewise numerous corporations?
I've been on this dirtball for quite a while myself and don't recall multiple major U.S. cities struggling to cope with riots instigated by the very officials tasked with preventing such activity.
I also can't recall ever seeing elected officials openly calling for, or at least agreeing with, removing a legally elected president.
And this is my first global pandemic and I'm working on my second century on Earth.
I could continue this list of "firsts in my lifetime (or anytime)" ad nauseam but see no point. Anyone who would say that everything currently unfolding is just a repeat of same ol' same ol' is NOT sharing my timeline apparently.
edit on 17-6-2020 by ChayOphan because: (no reason given)

edit on 17-6-2020 by ChayOphan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2020 @ 05:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: ChayOphan
a reply to: Gothmog

And what of an American political party blatant enabling, if not outright supporting, long established opponents of the United States?
Likewise numerous corporations?
I've been on this dirtball for quite a while myself and don't recall multiple major U.S. cities struggling to cope with riots instigated by the very officials tasked with preventing such activity.
I also can't recall ever seeing elected officials openly calling for, or at least agreeing with, removing a legally elected president.
And this is my first global pandemic and I'm working on my second century on Earth.
I could continue this list of "firsts in my lifetime (or anytime)" ad nauseam but see no point. Anyone who would say that everything currently unfolding is just a repeat of same ol' same ol' is NOT sharing my timeline apparently.

Nixon . And there has been others. Even Lincoln

posted on Jun, 17 2020 @ 09:01 AM
link   
I've never seen an education system
so intent
on criticizing its own country.
on teaching its kids to hate its country.
nobody else would ever have tolerated what we've done.

not looking forward to what's down the road

posted on Jun, 17 2020 @ 09:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jay-morris

originally posted by: Arnie123

Oh, sorry I do not get excited about war lime you do! Did not realise it meant I was in La La land, just because I an against war, and do not get excited about war.

I see people as individual people. You see people as if they were NPCs in a video game that you can kill, and not think twice about it because to you, they are not real.

lol, why do you assume I revel and glorify war because I choose to face the realities of our nature and current state of affairs? If I wanted to turn a blind eye to that, I would simply do what you do, put my fingers in my ears, rapidly blink my eyes and gleefully croak, "La La La La La La".

Also, you assume WAY TOO MUCH.

The world you want can't exist without global trauma, questionable eugenics trials, selective genetic copulation or just plain resetting the human race.

However, Human nature is to war with itself and others, but it also builds and builds communities as well. We're a two way street, two sides of the same coin, our greatest accomplished only equaled and rivaled by our capacity for War, one simply cannot exist without the other.

posted on Jun, 17 2020 @ 10:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Arnie123

lol, why do you assume I revel and glorify war because I choose to face the realities of our nature and current state of affairs?

Might have something to do eith you are always talking about it. The Hearst reality is the fact that a small percentage of the population (governments) have conditioned us to believe this is ok.

If I wanted to turn a blind eye to that, I would simply do what you do, put my fingers in my ears, rapidly blink my eyes and gleefully croak, "La La La La La La".

And why should we except it? Because our leaders tell us too?

Also, you assume WAY TOO MUCH.

No I do not.

The world you want can't exist without global trauma, questionable eugenics trials, selective genetic copulation or just plain resetting the human race.

That is simply not true

However, Human nature is to war with itself and others, but it also builds and builds communities as well. We're a two way street, two sides of the same coin, our greatest accomplished only equaled and rivaled by our capacity for War, one simply cannot exist without the other.

You think all people long I go to war? You think all soldiers do? Human nature is not to go to war, but it's natural for these sociopaths that control us that like to go to war. And yes, you will also get people like you, who has most prob never seen a war to get excited about it because problem is, you do mot see people in other countries, especially not allied countries as individuals, but their deaths would not be real to you.

That is entirely up to you if you want your children to grow up in a world that could well throw up a world war, but I am not.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join