It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

trump hold roundtable in dallas top 3 law enforcement officials ( all black} not included

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2020 @ 01:50 PM
link   
a reply to: slatesteam

And that's why I was pissed about that. Here's a black guy saying that he's part of the strongest community out there, but god forbid something happens to another black guy, because that will destroy every black person in the state for a few days. I was like what the f... and the black guy saying this was a Harvard Professor on top of that. Talk about trying hard to hold your own back. I mean some of the most racist crap I've heard about black people lately have come from other black people trying to tell "whites" (which means asians too for some reason) about being black.

So black on black violence doesn't count, blacks talking down about other blacks doesn't count, blacks not wanting to talk about racism doesn't count, so then what what does count? I know the opinions of my black friends pretty well, and many of them just wished these talking heads would shove it. Black communities (ie areas where blacks are living in neighborhoods) seem to be doing alright for themselves if not highlighted or blamed for issue raising out of bad parenting or just lost causes in the community. Doesn't that go for pretty much every race though?

posted on Jun, 12 2020 @ 07:06 PM
link   
a reply to: research100

He excluded blacks, that's why black faith leaders were invited. Derp.

new topics

<< 1  2   >>

join