It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

trump hold roundtable in dallas top 3 law enforcement officials ( all black} not included

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2020 @ 11:42 PM
link   
www.dailymail.co.uk...

President Donald Trump said he would 'dominate the streets with compassion' as he prepares to release his plan for police reform
'We are doing it with compassion, if you think about it. We are dominating the street with compassion,' he said at an event at a Dallas, Texas, church
The top Dallas law enforcement officials - all African American - were not invited to the event that included black faith leaders and other law enforcement officials

Notably, the top Dallas law enforcement officials were not invited to the event. All three - Dallas Police Chief Reneé Hall, Dallas County Sheriff Marian Brown, and Dallas District Attorney John Creuzot - are African American.

I am seriously asking...we have had it pounded over and over on ATS TRump cares so much about the blacks....why were the top 3 law enforcement officials (all black] excluded from this round table???? I am calmly seriously asking .....I am not trying to fight with anyone
edit on 11-6-2020 by research100 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2020 @ 11:48 PM
link   
a reply to: research100
Are you asking that question in the belief that someone here has an answer?

edit on 6/11/2020 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

(post by ZapBrannigan3030 removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Jun, 11 2020 @ 11:53 PM
link   

Just because they're African American don't mean racism, get a grip. Its people like you, is the reason there is a problem, what about that they are paid for assets and he knew so they didn't get invited. If they had been white you wouldn't have said Jack. I weep for you guys.. 🙄

posted on Jun, 11 2020 @ 11:56 PM
link   

Is Tonald Drump getting out the 'love truncheon', and wearing a catsuit, then?

edit on 12/6/2020 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2020 @ 11:59 PM
link   
a reply to: DiddyC

Liberals think since Nancy Pelosi and her like-minded creeps in Congress took a Pandering knee this week, something's wrong with President Trump for not being a Panderer too.

+5 more 
posted on Jun, 11 2020 @ 11:59 PM
link   
a reply to: DiddyC

What's worse is that the Op loses their mind over this, but forgets to read the part that says:

The roundtable included African American leaders from the fields of religion, law enforcement, and small business owners

So the real question should be: "Why were the top cops in Dallas not invited?" Since it's clear from the article other black people were invited. I like how the OP is being racist without actually saying anything racist. Funny how certain people think isn't it.

posted on Jun, 12 2020 @ 12:00 AM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

😢 I hope not cause last time was 'rough', 😀
edit on 12-6-2020 by DiddyC because: Auto correct

+1 more 
posted on Jun, 12 2020 @ 12:00 AM
link   

Well, do tell.... what other law enforcement leaders were invited and present?

Your story makes it sound like he "excluded" specific individuals but please tell me then who he "included"?

How about this.... I will show you.

Feel free to watch the whole thing before screaming he is excluding African American people.

edit on 12-6-2020 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2020 @ 12:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

Probably knows who's been paid off and who ain't and them people are bricking it. Can't wait for the main event.

posted on Jun, 12 2020 @ 12:03 AM
link   
True racism is the fact our nation is held hostage by hoodlums crooks who use their color as an excuse to vindicate vile actions. Why werent African Americans in Dallas invited could be a number of reasons.

The top one that comes to mind is the way they allowed cops to be slaughtered in 2016 while supporting a group of protestors whose leadership were instrumental in arrangeing the slaughter.

posted on Jun, 12 2020 @ 12:06 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

🐼

posted on Jun, 12 2020 @ 12:12 AM
link   
a reply to: tinktinktink

I watched a Black Psychologist say that if a black man is shot , then every black person in that state is mentally impaired for at least three days if they didn't talk about it.

Really? What kind of stupid @#*(%^*%$&*^(#Q&&*$) is that crap. So on one hand this black guy is saying that black people are strong as a community, but then turns around and makes all black people sound so fragile that any attack on one is an attack on them all. That's so full of pandering bull... it pissed me off.

This kind of reminds me of that crap. So three black people weren't invited to a meeting... hold the phone... there's the evidence... Trump (or make up whatever first letter then add rump to it) has to be racist. This is so out there that it has to come from a universe where our idea of idiocy is so common that it's called being a genus, and yet the dumbest of those people wrote the article and posted it in the OP's link.
edit on 12-6-2020 by Guyfriday because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2020 @ 12:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: research100
www.dailymail.co.uk...

President Donald Trump said he would 'dominate the streets with compassion' as he prepares to release his plan for police reform
'We are doing it with compassion, if you think about it. We are dominating the street with compassion,' he said at an event at a Dallas, Texas, church
The top Dallas law enforcement officials - all African American - were not invited to the event that included black faith leaders and other law enforcement officials

Notably, the top Dallas law enforcement officials were not invited to the event. All three - Dallas Police Chief Reneé Hall, Dallas County Sheriff Marian Brown, and Dallas District Attorney John Creuzot - are African American.

I am seriously asking...we have had it pounded over and over on ATS TRump cares so much about the blacks....why were the top 3 law enforcement officials (all black] excluded from this round table???? I am calmly seriously asking .....I am not trying to fight with anyone

Donald Trump. That is all.

posted on Jun, 12 2020 @ 12:21 AM
link   
I'm so sick of being called white.
I'm peach gd'it!!
PLM

posted on Jun, 12 2020 @ 12:49 AM
link   

I watched a Black Psychologist say that if a black man is shot , then every black person in that state is mentally impaired for at least three days if they didn't talk about it.

I watched on a national news station the other day where a spokeswoman for BLM flat out stated that black on black crime doesn't exist.

So by that token, I guess that every black person in that state is only mentally impaired if a white person did it.

Fortunately, that happens so few times a year that they won't be mentally impaired a lot then.

ETA... and thank God for that... otherwise in Chicago black people would be mentally impaired 1,429 days out of the year.

edit on 12-6-2020 by Lumenari because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2020 @ 12:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mandroid7
I'm so sick of being called white.
I'm peach gd'it!!
PLM

Ah, you say that but every other thread on here concerns or mentions black people. LOL

posted on Jun, 12 2020 @ 12:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

I watched on a national news station the other day where a spokeswoman for BLM flat out stated that black on black crime doesn't exist.

So by that token, I guess that every black person in that state is only mentally impaired if a white person did it.

Fortunately, that happens so few times a year that they won't be mentally impaired a lot then.

Wait, you didn't get the memo? BLM doesn't focus primarily with black on black crime. There are other grassroot type organizations that focus on that and are involved on a day to day basis with that crisis. Maybe we need to string them up and ask them why murders are up in 2020 and crime down, overall. I think that's fair. Ummm, and uh, for the most part, BLM targets and fights injustices within the criminal justice system and how it affects black people. That's their charter. Hope that helps.

posted on Jun, 12 2020 @ 01:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jaellma

originally posted by: Lumenari

Wait, you didn't get the memo? BLM doesn't focus primarily with black on black crime. There are other grassroot type organizations that focus on that and are involved on a day to day basis with that crisis. Maybe we need to string them up and ask them why murders are up in 2020 and crime down, overall. I think that's fair. Ummm, and uh, for the most part, BLM targets and fights injustices within the criminal justice system and how it affects black people. That's their charter. Hope that helps.

From their website...

We are guided by the fact that all Black lives matter, regardless of actual or perceived sexual identity, gender identity, gender expression, economic status, ability, disability, religious beliefs or disbeliefs, immigration status, or location.

But they don't matter if they are killed by other black people according to you, usually because of economic status?

I Don't think BLM means what you think it means...

Or my sarcasm meter isn't working tonight.

edit on 12-6-2020 by Lumenari because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2020 @ 01:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday
a reply to: tinktinktink

Really? What kind of stupid @#*(%^*%$&*^(#Q&&*$) is that crap. So on one hand this black guy is saying that black people are strong as a community, but then turns around and makes all black people sound so fragile that any attack on one is an attack on them all. That's so full of pandering bull... it pissed me off.

This kind of reminds me of that crap. So three black people weren't invited to a meeting... hold the phone... there's the evidence... Trump (or make up whatever first letter then add rump to it) has to be racist. This is so out there that it has to come from a universe where our idea of idiocy is so common that it's called being a genus, and yet the dumbest of those people wrote the article and posted it in the OP's link.

Does this mean African-American leaders are unable to do jobs correctly and should be removed during their mental internment?

In other words, that’s about as racist as you can be, no?

I love sweeping generalizations based on race,

/sarc
edit on 12-6-2020 by slatesteam because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join