It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens Looking Out Saucer Window

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+6 more 
posted on Jun, 9 2020 @ 12:19 PM
link   
Source:
www.mufon.com...

Okay, they're hard to see, but if you squint just enough you can almost make them out. The folks at MUFON were impressed enough by the video to put in on their main page. There are some issues with it, obviously. But it's fairly clear. Interesting movements are suggestive of how the "Tic-Tacs" were described as moving.

Submitted for your amusement.

posted on Jun, 9 2020 @ 12:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Blue Shift

Hard to be sure if we're seeing "tic tac"-like movement or just shaky camera work, but still pretty cool!

posted on Jun, 9 2020 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Love the bumper sticker!

posted on Jun, 9 2020 @ 12:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: underpass61

Hard to be sure if we're seeing "tic tac"-like movement or just shaky camera work, but still pretty cool!

The photographer seems to be pretty good at keeping the camera steady and getting the context in. Not too much blur, which would suggest that he's not bouncing the camera around too much. So I'm thinking that at least some of the odd movement is the object itself and not the camera.
edit on 9-6-2020 by Blue Shift because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2020 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Reminds me of this video from back in 2016.

posted on Jun, 9 2020 @ 12:39 PM
link   
Looks like the millennium falcon.
only humans have a need to have windows.
it all ways crashes!

to look out you a cctv and a big flat screen TV or brain inplant.
a window is very week. no way will it stop radiation.

posted on Jun, 9 2020 @ 12:43 PM
link   
My MBED (Male Bovine Excrement Detector) just pegged.

That's not a UFO, btw. As long as you just watch it while saying "Wow!" it's a UFO. The moment you ID it as a UFO, it's identified, so it's no longer an UNIDENTIFIED Flying Object. Logical.

posted on Jun, 9 2020 @ 12:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: NightSkyeB4Dawn

Reminds me of this video from back in 2016.

Yeah, but that's just bad photography. The guy is holding a telescope up to his video camera and it's not quite aligned. He's getting an odd reflection from the inside of the telescope. It becomes more obvious when it "morphs" as he moves the camera. Once he upgraded his video setup, the UFOs he was periodically taking video of suspiciously never showed up again.

posted on Jun, 9 2020 @ 12:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lazarus Short

That's not a UFO, btw. As long as you just watch it while saying "Wow!" it's a UFO. The moment you ID it as a UFO, it's identified, so it's no longer an UNIDENTIFIED Flying Object. Logical.

However, taking that argument further, if an object is defined as unidentified, then it must be considered unidentified by definition.

posted on Jun, 9 2020 @ 01:03 PM
link   
I saw a UFO saucer - daytime - - clear blue skies.

Way back in 1964 (before drones).

It glowed a yellow/white color.

It moved across the sky horizontally - then moved vertically straight up until I couldn't see it anymore.

I am a believer.

posted on Jun, 9 2020 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Interesting footage
I took some screenshots myself and enhanced with some contrast.

high contrast

inverted

posted on Jun, 9 2020 @ 01:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Spacespider

Interesting footage
I took some screenshots myself and enhanced with some contrast.

Curiously asymmetrical.

posted on Jun, 9 2020 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Looks like the Avro Aerocar.

posted on Jun, 9 2020 @ 01:55 PM
link   

The enhanced I made..
it does look like to have 4 domes on top

posted on Jun, 9 2020 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Some audio would help and the shaky set up of the camera seemed contrived but I won't immediately dismiss it as fake.

It is most likely CGI though. It looks a bit too human in design.

posted on Jun, 9 2020 @ 01:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Spacespider

The enhanced I made..
it does look like to have 4 domes on top

Quadcopter/drone maybe.

posted on Jun, 9 2020 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Fly's toward camera and then fly's back in the same direction it came from. All just for the camera. How convenient.

posted on Jun, 9 2020 @ 02:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blue Shift

However, taking that argument further, if an object is defined as unidentified, then it must be considered unidentified by definition.

In other words...an unidentified identified unidentified flying object....or a UIUFO as we insiders call it.

posted on Jun, 9 2020 @ 02:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: MissSmartypants

originally posted by: Blue Shift

In other words...an unidentified identified unidentified flying object....or a UIUFO as we insiders call it.

I just call em U

posted on Jun, 9 2020 @ 02:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: alldaylong

Fly's toward camera and then fly's back in the same direction it came from. All just for the camera. How convenient.

Yes, that's one of the red flags. And if he's shooting the video up at an angle, rather than straight horizontally, that means the object is making all these movements at that same angle in the sky and as it zooms away it would also be gaining altitude.

Another red flag is that the photographer starts shooting at an apparently blank spot in the sky and the thing appears right in the middle of the frame. Now, maybe he saw it with his eyeballs prior to filming and was a good enough videographer to nail it even though it must have been super tiny in the frame. Most people will flail around more trying to locate the UFO in the viewscreen, but this guy is dead-on.

A third red flag is that although we get some context for the shot with the buildings and the tree, when we zoom in on the object all we have is a blank blue sky background which makes putting an "object" in it much easier than having to account for the camera/object movement against stable landmarks in the rest of the frame.

Not saying these things instantly disqualify the video as being inauthentic, but they should be acknowledged by reasonable people.
edit on 9-6-2020 by Blue Shift because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join