It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Right wing extremists charged in Las Vegas Plot

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+9 more 
posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 11:02 PM
link   
Associated Press

LAS VEGAS (AP) — Three Nevada men with ties to a loose movement of right-wing extremists advocating the overthrow of the U.S. government have been arrested on terrorism-related charges in what authorities say was a conspiracy to spark violence during recent protests in Las Vegas.

More recently, they sought to capitalize on protests over the death of George Floyd, a black man who died in Minneapolis after a white officer pressed his knee into his neck for several minutes even after he stopped moving and pleading for air, prosecutors said.

I hope they prosecute them to the fullest.

Finally, concrete evidence of an actual group of terrorists targeting the government and the protests.

May justice be swift.

+42 more 
posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 11:15 PM
link   
How did they catch these 3 men yet nothing about who is behind the mass organisation of bricks lol

Something isn’t right here

+1 more 
posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 11:19 PM
link   
The far left and the far right, both want control of the country, we cannot let that happen. Both of these groups are not civil and want power. I have known people who were far left and far right over my lifetime....I did not hang around with them, they are too chaotic, society should be peaceful not chaotic.

+9 more 
posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 11:22 PM
link   
What’s the name of this far right group? Antifa has a name and cool tactical gear yet “aren’t organized”.

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 11:23 PM
link   
That’s good news. Hopefully they keep catching these rioters and maxing out charges. It’s the only way to deter these people before things get ugly.

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 11:24 PM
link   
a reply to: PurpleFox

It states it is the article.

ETA:

The complaint filed in U.S. District Court in Las Vegas on Wednesday said they self-identified as part of the “boogaloo” movement, which U.S. prosecutors said in the document is “a term used by extremists to signify coming civil war and/or fall of civilization.”

Stephen T. Parshall, 35, Andrew T. Lynam Jr., 23, and William L. Loomis, 40, were being held on $1 million bond each in the Clark County jail Wednesday, according to court records. Lynam is from suburban Henderson and the others are from Las Vegas. The complaint said Lynam is an Army reservist, with Parshall formerly enlisted in the Navy and Loomis formerly enlisted in the Air Force.

edit on 3-6-2020 by Middleoftheroad because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 11:24 PM
link   

Finally, concrete evidence of an actual group of terrorists targeting the government and the protests.

Most Democrats (Progressive Liberals) have been doing this since Barry had to vacate office.

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 11:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: TritonTaranis
How did they catch these 3 men yet nothing about who is behind the mass organisation of bricks lol

I know right. Something tells me some big organization has their grubby little hands all over that.

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 11:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jaellma

LAS VEGAS (AP) — Three Nevada men with ties to a loose movement of right-wing extremists advocating the overthrow of the U.S. government have been arrested on terrorism-related charges in what authorities say was a

I hope they prosecute them to the fullest.

May justice be swift.

Wouldn't that make them anarchist? I'm not sure what "loose movement of right-wing extremists" actually is just like I don't suggest ANTIFA are liberals... I think there are groups that basically jump on any platform that works for their anarchy agendas. It is either that or this right-wing extremists group is trying to over throw Trump the great right-wing extremists leader...

For me any group like this should be taken down when they conspire to do criminal acts, but then I get confused in all this when we try to label them lol...

edit on 3-6-2020 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 11:31 PM
link   
I've noticed this type of thing trending. I think we'll see a lot of stories and a lot of arrests with "connections" to these groups.

Simply so that in the future, months from now, when certain groups want to deflect any criticism they can point back to these "events" and try to alter reality.

+3 more 
posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 11:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Jaellma

Excellent work.

Now maybe they can move on to the thousands of people openly planning and encouraging actual destruction in the cities. It's wide open on YouTube streams and Twitter posts.

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 11:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ksihkehe

Excellent work.

Now maybe they can move on to the thousands of people openly planning and encouraging actual destruction in the cities. It's wide open on YouTube streams and Twitter posts.

Agreed. They need to build on this and shut them all down.

link   
Hope the are prosecuted to the fullest extent of yhe law.

link   

Sources say "A loose movement" huh?
That anything like diarrhea?
Nothing concrete about this yet.
Let's see what happens.

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 11:38 PM
link   
Boogaloo Bois?? The ones who ruined Hawaiian shirts for all white people??? The ones who claim they are right wing Libertarians?? The ones who wear the skull scarf.. and those who think that scarf if a sign of neo nazi involvement?? The ones with bump stocks and are mostly former mil.. so they say??? 4chan larpers who want everything from a race war to a nuke war that they instigate???

Nah, never heard of em.

Have to wonder who thinks these jokes are a cohesive movement though. Thats comedy gold right there....

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 11:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jaellma

originally posted by: TritonTaranis

I know right. Something tells me some big organization has their grubby little hands all over that.

They must be organized nation wide coast to coast.

posted on Jun, 4 2020 @ 12:06 AM
link   
I live in Vegas...the police hierarchy are corrupt..a reply to: TritonTaranis

posted on Jun, 4 2020 @ 12:09 AM
link   
Basically three white trash guys having too many trying to overthrow our government...sounds about right..a reply to: Xtrozero

posted on Jun, 4 2020 @ 12:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bigbrooklyn
Basically three white trash guys having too many trying to overthrow our government...sounds about right..a reply to: Xtrozero

Kind of a Darwin award I would say...

posted on Jun, 4 2020 @ 12:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Bigbrooklyn

I know you are a just few blocks away from me and you definitely told it like it is. Just people being stupid.
I say let them be stupid and see how some steal feels like lol.

edit on 2/19/2013 by Allaroundyou because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join