It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Autopsy report: George Floyd died from cardiopulmonary arrest, was positive for COVID-19

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2020 @ 10:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: StallionDuck
Maybe I'm reading this report wrong?

If I'm not... He sure had a helluva lot of drugs in his system.

If this is true... along with Corona... He wasn't murdered. He died of consequences to everything included. How do you asphyxiate with pressure to the side of the neck? Arteries run along the font of your neck as does your wind pipe.

Anyone else smell a false flag? I didn't think so at first but more and more 'information' if you will, has been coming up showing that this could possibly be all BS. AND if this is true then the democrats have a lot of explaining to do....

I see the presence of drugs, a metabolite of nicotine, and a long lasting covid infection in the report. I do not know how to interpret this information as to when he was actually high, was it then or the night before. I tried looking it up but I could not cross reference the meth figures to find out how high the levels were, but the metabolite of the meth was there, meaning it was probably done a minimum of three hours prior minimum if I am interpreting it correctly. Not my expertise, we need someone who knows how to read this to tell us how high he was at the time.

posted on Jun, 4 2020 @ 11:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58

originally posted by: StallionDuck
How do you asphyxiate with pressure to the side of the neck? Arteries run along the font of your neck as does your wind pipe.

Might want to go back to anatomy class. The carotid artery runs along both sides of the neck.

Compression from the side does not stop the blood flow. The arteries are covered and not actually sitting on the side of your neck. A simple check with your hands can prove this. Therefore... front.

I spent 4 years in a med class. I don't need to go back. I think I know what I'm talking about.

posted on Jun, 4 2020 @ 11:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman
He was alive before a cop put a knee to his neck for several minutes. He was murdered, and hopefully all 4 of those cops caught Covid from him.

Ever see a coke addict get held down with just a hand on the shoulder?

Me either...

posted on Jun, 4 2020 @ 11:30 AM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

Most drugs are out of your system in 1-3 days and can't be detected by a urine test.

Blood test is a bit longer but not by a whole lot.

posted on Jun, 4 2020 @ 11:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
So, he was on drugs and pot, maybe pot is legal there but not meth. his arteries were plugged up and he had evidence of sickle cell disease which a lot of blacks have. So, did the cops know he was high when they arrested him? There is no justification for having him pinned down like that, but even then, I cannot tell how much pressure was on his neck from the video, it appears it varried from a lot at times to mildly at others, but was hard to tell. It always was on his neck, but the pressure was varying somewhat. Like he was holding it in position in case he tried to get up. The knee on neck is only supposed to be used till they get someone cuffed, they should have shoved him back into the car and hauled him down to the station since he already was cuffed. The only ones that know what happened that might be able to shed light on it is the two rookies...I am sure they will probably say what happened in that car. How did he get out of the car, those doors lock from outside in the back and there is a cage in between the front and back usually and he was cuffed. Someone who is experienced with that maneuver will be able to figure out how much pressure was being applied in that almost nine minutes, I can't really judge that because I have no experience with that kind of stuff.

The arrest was a legitimate arrest if they had looked into his eyes and saw his pupils. I am not sure how much meth from that was in his system, not familiar with that kind of drug blood tests.

I am sure his condition did play a part in his dying, but the death technically occurred from the knee on neck. If he was healthy he might be alive yet, but who knows.

Meth can cause pulmonary arterial hypertension.

COVID-19 attacks the lungs.

Fentanyl slows down the respiratory system and decreases oxygen intake and blood flow.

He had preexisting medical conditions.

Since there was no life-threatening injuries per the autopsy, I believe the multitude of hard, dangerous drugs, his preexisting chronic medical conditions, COVID-19, and possibly the knee on the neck all contributed to his death. The degree in which the knee on the neck contributed to his death, if any, remains to be known. What we do know is he had no life-threatening physical injuries per the autopsy, and died from cardio-pulmonary arrest—something people who OD on meth (and meth-fentanyl combo) can and do die from. Meth causes irreversible cardiotoxicity and you can die from an OD by cardiac arrest.

This thread isn't about whether or not I believed any of this was justified. It is about what the autopsy found. I do not believe the excessive force and the knee to the neck was justified and I do not support police brutality (for the record).
edit on 6/4/2020 by M4ngo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2020 @ 12:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: oddnutz
a reply to: gunshooter

his own lifestyle and actions directly led to his death as per the autopsy.
The police did nothing wrong.

Even if that's the truth, these cops are to be sacrificed.

They have already been found guilty.
edit on 4-6-2020 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2020 @ 01:40 PM
link   
He had:

severe multifocal arteriosclerotic heart disease, hypertensive heart disease (cardiomegaly and hypertension) and no life-threatening injuries.

Was positive for:

Methamphetamine
Fentanyl
Norfentanyl
THC
Caffeine
Nicotine

He also had COVID-19

Based on the fact that cardiopulmonary arrest is common in meth OD (and meth and fentanyl OD), combined with the severity of his cardiac-related medical conditions, coupled with the fact that no life-threatening injuries were sustained, I would not be surprised if the knee to the neck did not contribute the this man's death.

It is not right to jump to conclusions and people should have waited for the facts before jumping to conclusions. This does not mean what the cop did was ok because I believe it was not justified. Based on the evidence, it appears that the knee to the neck likely contributed little to the death and the pre existing cardiac conditions coupled with the COVID-19 and multitude of drugs were the most likely contributors. IMO
edit on 6/4/2020 by M4ngo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2020 @ 04:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: M4ngo
He had:

severe multifocal arteriosclerotic heart disease, hypertensive heart disease (cardiomegaly and hypertension) and no life-threatening injuries.

Was positive for:

Methamphetamine
Fentanyl
Norfentanyl
THC
Caffeine
Nicotine

He also had COVID-19

Based on the fact that cardiopulmonary arrest is common in meth OD (and meth and fentanyl OD), combined with the severity of his cardiac-related medical conditions, coupled with the fact that no life-threatening injuries were sustained, I would not be surprised if the knee to the neck did not contribute the this man's death.

It is not right to jump to conclusions and people should have waited for the facts before jumping to conclusions. This does not mean what the cop did was ok because I believe it was not justified. Based on the evidence, it appears that the knee to the neck likely contributed little to the death and the pre existing cardiac conditions coupled with the COVID-19 and multitude of drugs were the most likely contributors. IMO

I would say the knee on his neck was the straw that blocked the camels back...so yes, it probably caused his death. The guy also had one ninety percent blocked artery and one seventy percent blocked artery....that sure did not help the situation either. But the cop did not know this either, he probably was not aware of what drugs were in his system. I have known people who did meth, they feel they are like superman and sometimes the meth makes even a nice natured person into a jerk. But the cop should not have kept his knee there that long, the cop did not look like he was a maniac either, he was calm, he knew he was being filmed and maybe if he was not being filmed he may have acted more reasonable, it was like he was posing with his knee on the guys neck. Maybe he wanted to make sure the guy did not get up and start to fight and have it caught on camera and make him look like he was overzealous and evil. We will never know for sure what was going through that cops mind. I will let the courts do their job. Is it actually a good thing that everyone has a camera these days, I have seen cops be intimidated by people taking videos when they are pulled over, it puts the cop in a defensive mood and can actually escalate things when that happens. It can make a cop lose it when someone is taunting him on a video.

I just know that the cop should never have kept his knee on that guys neck that long, I cannot say what was going through his head. I do know one thing, if cops have to worry about all the crap these days, they should get paid a lot more for being a cop. The cops around here do not make a lot of money, they put their lives on the line every day, some people treat them with respect, but there is an increasing number of people that treat them like sheet these days. We need cops, if we want good ones we must pay them for putting up with all the crap and risk they have.

posted on Jun, 4 2020 @ 05:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse

originally posted by: M4ngo
He had:

Was positive for:

Methamphetamine
Fentanyl
Norfentanyl
THC
Caffeine
Nicotine

He also had COVID-19

I would say the knee on his neck was the straw that blocked the camels back...so yes, it probably caused his death. The guy also had one ninety percent blocked artery and one seventy percent blocked artery....that sure did not help the situation either. But the cop did not know this either, he probably was not aware of what drugs were in his system. I have known people who did meth, they feel they are like superman and sometimes the meth makes even a nice natured person into a jerk. But the cop should not have kept his knee there that long, the cop did not look like he was a maniac either, he was calm, he knew he was being filmed and maybe if he was not being filmed he may have acted more reasonable, it was like he was posing with his knee on the guys neck. Maybe he wanted to make sure the guy did not get up and start to fight and have it caught on camera and make him look like he was overzealous and evil. We will never know for sure what was going through that cops mind. I will let the courts do their job. Is it actually a good thing that everyone has a camera these days, I have seen cops be intimidated by people taking videos when they are pulled over, it puts the cop in a defensive mood and can actually escalate things when that happens. It can make a cop lose it when someone is taunting him on a video.

I just know that the cop should never have kept his knee on that guys neck that long, I cannot say what was going through his head. I do know one thing, if cops have to worry about all the crap these days, they should get paid a lot more for being a cop. The cops around here do not make a lot of money, they put their lives on the line every day, some people treat them with respect, but there is an increasing number of people that treat them like sheet these days. We need cops, if we want good ones we must pay them for putting up with all the crap and risk they have.

But why the knee to the neck at all? The way i understand it there were three cops holding him down and no where in the video do I see him making an attempt to get up or rolling around. Then the pleas that he can't breathe and still nothing. People shouting he is not moving and there is blood, still nothing. What kind of threat was he at this point? It's disregard for human life, no matter what is going through the cops mind. Just don't think he was worried about the man at all, as he continued to keep his knee pressed against his throat even after they screamed he wasn't breathing. Probably not the best time for the cops to get a raise as video after video of the protests show them pepper spraying people walking away, breaking windows of vehicles to taze over and over, and pushing women on their knees into the pavement.

posted on Jun, 4 2020 @ 05:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: KnoxMSP

originally posted by: GentrySociety
What is the difference between murder and manslaughter? If the officer had prior knowledge of victim's said condition then he committed murder, if not did he commit manslaughter? Much like a drunk driver the officer was drunk on power?

The question will be how much did the heart problems, covid, and drugs in his system contribute to his death. Had he not taken meth, fentanyl, and weed, on a weak heart, could he have survived the detainment? That's what the defense will argue.

The post trial riots should be a hoot.

posted on Jun, 4 2020 @ 05:30 PM
link   
That information from the autopsy done by same guy that did Epstein autopsy?

posted on Jun, 4 2020 @ 05:47 PM
link   
a reply to: keenmachine

When you have a guy on your neck, a guy on your stomach and a guy on your legs... I don't think he could struggle.

In the 90s, I was working at this store. In comes this guy who I knew and was acquaintances with. We drank together a few times... He's had my back once.. But I also knew him as a up and coming crack head.

He thought that since he knew me that I could hook him up with a portable CD player. I knew he was cracked out at the time.

Policy was - No confrontations. Just let him do and let management know.

He asked to see inside the locked case where we kept them. I unlocked it for him and he said he was going to pay for it up front and I said ok. By this time I had already let management know while he was digging through the players on another isle.

In the end... This fella (very large muscle bound guy that went to crap) took off running. People were trying to grab him and he just threw them off like nothing at all. The only way they stopped him was that when he turned the corner around one of the isles, he slipped and went down. People jumped on top but were having hell holding him down. These people weren't small people and I'm not stretching truth when I say there were around 12 of us trying to hold this guy down. Now... 12 people seems like a lot but you don't exactly have enough hand to body plus leverage when that many people are trying to hold you down.

My best friend, who's a pretty solid guy himself (not build but carried his massive weight well) sat on his hands. That was the ONLY way that this guy would be subdued. He was just throwing everyone else off like swatted flies.

Another story comes when I was a Leo.

I will say this and only this.

You don't have to even be on drugs.... x9 9mm rounds to the chest wont always stop a tree trunk of a guy when they're full of liquor. #1 reason I carried a S&W 357 with Black Talon rounds. It was only a 6 shooter with a couple of quick reloaders around my waist and chances are, in a bad cituation, I only had 6 rounds to make something go my way... those reloaders were all but useless if I needed to move and keep moving in less than a breath but the stopping power was enough for me to be comfortable with.

Used to laugh and say... If the 6 rounds don't stop him... the 4 foot flame from the barrel and the massive boom will at least scare them away.

posted on Jun, 4 2020 @ 05:50 PM
link   
a reply to: M4ngo

Was positive for:

Methamphetamine
Fentanyl
Norfentanyl
THC
Caffeine
Nicotine

He also had COVID-19

So it wasn't the fact that the parachute didn't open that was the reason for his demise. It was that sudden thud of him hitting the ground....

Either way... Under any kind of duress, that guy was going to die of a heart attack.

Oh wait....

posted on Jun, 4 2020 @ 06:36 PM
link   
a reply to: keenmachine

I just saw another whole video on here, even though I cannot trust that the speech was not edited, I can see in it that the cop did kill the person. It was murder, no matter how you look at it. There appears to be a lot of pressure on his neck most times and he does appear to be pushing down. In the clips I saw before it did not show that part. He is now being charged with second degree murder, which I can see is the minimum he should get. It looked in the whole video that he was actually trying to kill him or damage him extensively.

Why didn't they release the whole video right away instead of snips of it?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join