It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Local Police Racially Profiles An Off Duty FBI AGENT

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 06:28 AM
link   
So 2 cops racially profile an off duty FBI agent...

Why dont they ask for his i.d. first?

This makes me mad, sad and i feel sorry for people that have to live with this everyday.

Im a white European and i know if i was in America i would be out protesting too.

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 06:35 AM
link   
a reply to: SecretKnowledge

Protesting is one thing. Looting, destroying private property, and burning down ones own neighborhoods is another.

Any sympathy for the treatment of citizens, by police is destroyed by such actions.

A vast majority of peaple here believe police brutality should be prosecuted, and in this particular case, the cop should be charged with some degree of murder/homicide.

The looting and burning is doing more harm to the cause, than good.

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 06:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mach2
Any sympathy for the treatment of citizens, by police is destroyed by such actions.

Sorry, it doesn't work that way, you don't get to violate everyone's rights because a bunch of morons are looting.

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 06:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Mach2

Who mentioned looting????

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 06:43 AM
link   

Not really a racial thing imho. Point of fact, an FBI agent on a fugitive task force did the exact same thing to a white guy in Michigan (I think) a couple of years ago. Except in that case, the agent and the cop he was working with beat the ever loving # out of their guy who was not the guy they thought he was.

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 06:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: SecretKnowledge

Who mentioned looting????

That is the majority of what is going on. Peaceful protests don't occur in the middle of the night, night after night.

I don't onow anyone who has a problem with protests, as that is a basic right, defined in our constitution.

I have no idea how the whole thing is being portrayed by foreign media, but this went way beyond "protests" a week ago.

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 06:47 AM
link   

I don't know if dude is FBI or not but the looks on their faces when they went into his wallet?

Priceless.

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 06:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: 0zzymand0s
I don't know if dude is FBI or not but the looks on their faces when they went into his wallet?

Priceless.

When the first cop put his hands on him ... took control of his left arm ... I was a little concerned all Hell was gonna break loose. This must not have been the black guy's first rodeo. You've got to wonder if this was some kind of sting ... and who had Jimmy's back.

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 06:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: SecretKnowledge
So 2 cops racially profile an off duty FBI agent...

Why dont they ask for his i.d. first?

This makes me mad, sad and i feel sorry for people that have to live with this everyday.

Im a white European and i know if i was in America i would be out protesting too.

The Internet is saying he was not an FBI agent and the video is a year old. Whatever he is, it IS racial profiling and harassment and they did NOT ask for his ID.

He is clearly something they didn't anticipate and when the saw his ID, they quickly uncuffed him. He might be undercover, FBI or some agent. Not sure, but one thing for certain, he was not just some regular citizen minding his business before crooked cops showed up.

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 06:57 AM
link   

I saw a comment somewhere else asking how it was possible for a man to walk with such suck massive balls.

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 07:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: Mach2

Sorry, it doesn't work that way, you don't get to violate everyone's rights because a bunch of morons are looting.

What????

How does someone havinh sympathy, or not, violate anyone's rights?

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 07:09 AM
link   

You tell me, you're the one who brought up sympathy in regards the Original Post. You also brought up looting which wasn't in their either.

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 07:11 AM
link   

bootlicker

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 07:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Snarl

He clearly had two or three friends there with him or close by. They can be heard in the background and they laugh and echo almost everything the man in red says.

It almost looks like a performance, doesn't it?

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 07:17 AM
link   
"racially profiles a black guy"

In case you didn't notice, 90% of the people out there protesting and rioting are black. That's like going to Hong Kong and saying you're racially profiling Asian protestors.

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 07:17 AM
link   
"racially profiles a black guy"

In case you didn't notice, 90% of the people out there protesting and rioting are black. That's like going to Hong Kong and saying you're racially profiling Asian protestors.

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 07:28 AM
link   
a reply to: jjkenobi

How are you assuming that 90% figure, can you back it up in anyway or is it just your opinion?

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 07:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Jaellma

Didn’t look like FBI creds to me. The ID card is too big to fit in a regular license pocket in a regular wallet, and fully understanding its entirely anecdotal, I’ve never once seen an agent carrying his ID separate from his badge unless he’s wearing the badge on his belt or a lanyard.

Looks like a regular license that showed he wasn’t who they thought he was.

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 07:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

So that wasn't Special Agent Dana Scully?

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 07:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6
I’ve never once seen an agent carrying his ID separate from his badge unless he’s wearing the badge on his belt or a lanyard.

It's too damned hard getting the badge back onto its frame and then sliding it back in the case.

edit on 262020 by Snarl because:

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join