It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Greatest Weapons ever imagined in History."

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Space program related maybe? nothing more can be beyond the imagination of most leaders

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 12:05 PM
link   
The X37b is up there "testing" power beaming tech and then there's the "green lady" aircraft (maybe to old now) and the "Wichita" photo.
But Trump said weapons? Was he talking a type of weapon like pew pew lasers or was he talking about a system of weapons? in development or already out there in the black world?

edit on 1-6-2020 by Kurokage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 12:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Kurokage

I can't imagine a human surviving those G forces, that, or some wacky physics going on that shield the user?

Also, considering the speed, idk if a classic system can pull all that off, maybe, preprogrammed, if I were a betting man, Quantum computing, however, in reality those systems are massive and arn't true quantum systems.

Like I said, the Tic Tacs are just too much of an unknown, but everytime I watch those things, I just can't wrap my head around it. It's like, I've imagine these things my whole life, from every movie, to every imaginative scenario and yet, seeing it, it really makes your mind wonder further beyond.

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 12:10 PM
link   
I doubt he has seen weapons greater than "ever imagined in history."

Greater than the planet cracking celestial weapons of ancient Hindu mythology?
Greater than Metal Gear,Mecha Gojira,or Dan Browns Anti matter bomb?

People can imagine some pretty fierce weapons,I highly doubt anything that exists today comes close to what has been or can be imagined.

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 12:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Arnie123

You need to get Zaphod and Boomer drunk and get them to talk more about what they know!! I bet it would be a very interesting conversation!

edit on 1-6-2020 by Kurokage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Saying there are weapons he can't even imagine doesn't mean much. Hey had a very poor understanding of nuclear weapons and made some pretty dumb statements in the past about them. Him naming a supersonic missile the super-duper missile doesn't add any confidence to him understanding much on the subject.

I am sure there are all types of projects exploring some exotic weapon types that make rail guns look mundane. I am also sure there are barriers in the way of making most of those projects unfeasible such as exotic materials, manufacturing challenges, and power requirements. Or like project THOR with RFGs the cost to benefit just isn't worth it. Putting telephone pole size and shape tungsten rods in space is insanely expensive and would require special rockets to even fit them to put them in place. It can be done, but there are better things to spend the budget on.

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 12:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Arnie123
Can you imagine? Small nuclear "football" shaped munitions?

How big is 280mm? This is tech from the early '50s (colorized for your viewing pleasure).

280mm = 11in
football = 28in

edit on 162020 by Snarl because: measurements ... LOL

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 01:35 PM
link   
I have no doubt that we humans that have tech that can end the world.
Now that is settled, no point in having a war.
Lets focus on colonizing Mars.

big brain

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 01:39 PM
link   
What would impress Trump? Pobably take a rifle and stick some RGB strips on the side of it and he'd think its the dogs doodars.

At the moment theres always a balance between offence and defence meaning you have to be thinking 4 steps ahead as your enemy is doing exactly that.

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 02:01 PM
link   
Peace...the weapon IS Peace.

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 02:43 PM
link   
a reply to: HalWesten

How big is the actual core of a nuke? Isn't is the size of a softball?

been a while, but if i recall correctly size varies with war head or device size, type of material and if Fission( A bombs) or Fusion ( thermonuclear weapons/ H bombs) . they are figured on a yield-to-weight ratio.

as i said been awhile, but i seem to remember the navy WT's and ET's told us that the core in some were 10cm and some 17cm. and they had the ability to dial a yield from 5 to 150 kt. but like i said that's been a long time over 30 years.

edit on 1-6-2020 by hounddoghowlie because: put wrong rating for tech

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 04:08 PM
link   
a reply to: hounddoghowlie

That's pretty cool.

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 04:19 PM
link   

spent most of my time in the Corps guarding them. seen quite a few.
here is a web site about my duty station, take the picture tour.

on the home page top center are the between the Marine Corps and Navy seals are two of the weapons.

Yellow Water Weapons Department

edit on 1-6-2020 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 05:13 PM
link   
a reply to: DerBeobachter

no but it advanced USA an allied weapons programs soviets too , von braun got us to the moon and the research we took from unit 731 and megelea)sp?) advanced medical science by decades even if the research came from some of the most terrible things done to humanity

we got jet tech rocketry tech medical knowledge space stuff etc

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 05:15 PM
link   
a reply to: HalWesten

en.wikipedia.org...(nuclear_warhead) close ish

Mass 290 lb (130 kg) Length 31.4 inches (80 cm) Diameter 11.8 in (30 cm)
so not far off from softball size

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 05:20 PM
link   
Trump doesn't believe in Racism, no way he'd understand something as complex as weaponry...

The weapon system, of the great weapon of all time, is easy, its communication, for the weapon "Distraction" & "Disinformation"...

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 06:00 PM
link   
a reply to: RalagaNarHallas

pretty sure that is the whole warhead, not the core inside.

The pit, named after the hard core found in fruits such as peaches and apricots, is the core of an implosion nuclear weapon – the fissile material and any neutron reflector or tamper bonded to it. Some weapons tested during the 1950s used pits made with U-235 alone, or in composite with plutonium,[1] but all-plutonium pits are the smallest in diameter and have been the standard since the early 1960s.

More modern plutonium pits are hollow. An often-cited specification applicable to some modern pits describes a hollow sphere of a suitable structural metal, of the approximate size and weight of a bowling ball, with a channel for injection of tritium (in the case of boosted fission weapons), with the internal surface lined with plutonium. The size, usually between a bowling ball and a tennis ball, accuracy of sphericity, and weight and isotopic composition of the fissile material, the principal factors influencing the weapon properties, are often classified. The hollow pits can be made of half shells with three joint welds around the equator, and a tube brazed (to beryllium or aluminium shell) or electron beam or TIG-welded (to stainless steel shell) for injection of the boost gas.[17] Beryllium-clad pits are more vulnerable to fracture, more sensitive to temperature fluctuations, more likely to require cleaning, susceptible to corrosion with chlorides and moisture, and can expose workers to toxic beryllium.

Pit (nuclear weapon)

now i'm wondering if the ET's / WT's were talking about diameter or circumference. like i said been years.

edit on 1-6-2020 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 06:07 PM
link   
Something like the Tsar Bomba the size of a golfball??? Holy hell that thing is scary!

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 06:43 PM
link   
Watched a episode of Ancient Aliens the other day where they interviewed a guy from Lockheed.He was talking about anti gravity and magnetic drives.What caught my real attention was he spoke of seeing advanced aircraft that looked like a bathtub at area 51. There's your tic tac ufo explanation right there.The episode was titled area 52 if anyone wants to check it out.He also mentioned Rods from God being sent up in the 80"s.Well doh! Not news to some of us.

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 09:52 PM
link   
a reply to: ridgerunner

I haven't seen Ancient Aliens in so long, I use to binge watch those.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join