It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mayor's daughter Chiara Diblasio arrested during riot

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 08:06 AM
link   
Republican mayor of NYC has yet to comment....

twitter.com... 2Frantingly.com%2Friotcoveragesunday%2F

Sorry if link doesn't work for you. If not it may be that the Trump admin doesn't want you to see its domestic terrorists in action.

Another topic, yesterday watching the news (for the first time in years) I saw a senior editor from the Wall Street JOurnal state that Trump had NO proof that Antifa had anything to do with any of this and was personally unsure if his calling them domestic terrorist was grounded in reality.

A freaking senior editor from the wall street journal...HAHAHAHAHA! what a maroon. What a pompous and idiotic gas bag. How in the hell did this guy get his position in ANY newspaper let alone a supposedly conservative one? These "conservatives" on the east coast are insane and delusional.

BTW, if you did not get my joke here, Chiara Diblasio is Bill Diblasio's daughter. He is the Democratic mayor of NYC. Many Democrats and their spouses and siblings have been noticed taking an active roll in egging on all of these "protestors". Hell, they are probably having orgies with their pals just watching the footage of the mayhem. Hopefully they are wearing masks.
edit on 1-6-2020 by Fools because: ..

edit on Mon Jun 1 2020 by DontTreadOnMe because: Political trolling removed from title

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 08:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Fools

uh oh,

Don't upset the commies now. erm patriots. bwahahahahaha

I guess that Somalian immigrant grifter who is now in congress, her daughter was on one of the apps telling her comrades where the police were going.

Imagine who else is aware of this if I am?

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 08:19 AM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

One thing I did notice as well is a few threats by "protesters" that they were going to start bringing it to the suburbs. That MIGHT be possible in NYC metro or any metro in California. I really don't think they would even dare to do that in Missouri. There are many here that wouldn't take too "kindly" to that. They would definitely wish they were back in the city fighting cops.

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 08:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Fools

One thing I did notice as well is a few threats by "protesters" that they were going to start bringing it to the suburbs. That MIGHT be possible in NYC metro or any metro in California. I really don't think they would even dare to do that in Missouri. There are many here that wouldn't take too "kindly" to that. They would definitely wish they were back in the city fighting cops.

Yea, this was a well planned attack by the Communists that have infiltrated our education system and government. Notice the cities they attacked. Democrat!
They wouldn't get far in my hood because they would be shot the instant they decided their ego's needed to destroy private property. Not by the cops either.
I have watching them this AM in their gleeful comments like they won something. Idiots! Destroyed their own neighborhoods, how is that winning? What did they win?
I certainly hope every one of these states or localities are forbidden of ANY federal funding! Why should the rest of peaceful America pay for the lack of leadership that these fools elected?
Plenty of people out here ready to take the war to those who refuse to act civilized. I hope they enjoy their small pathetic victories while they last, because they are so ideologically blinded by hatred, that when they have to face those of us who have had enough, "There will be no mercy."!

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 08:33 AM
link   
Aww, my joke got changed. I am ok with that.

So for an understanding. My wife and I tried to swallow the blue pill this weekend and watch hours of MSNBC and CNN. It was SO insane.

So people are mad at Trump and they are protesting, but there are alt right wing pirates out there causing all the real trouble and so on. And really all of this is Trumps fault but remember that guy that got killed by the cop and stuff too, ok?

I hope someone starts a new thread on just that issue on how we have a media in the USA that is ACTIVELY supporting violent rioting with complete and total misinformation.

For the first time in my life I was actively wishing we had a dictatorship that would round up every one of these idiots in the media and have them imprisoned or worse.

Great job MEDIA!

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 08:33 AM
link   

Where I grew up. You could get hit with a shotgun load of rock salt for just toilet papering a house.

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 08:37 AM
link   

but there are alt right wing pirates out there causing all the real trouble and so on. And really all of this is Trumps fault but remember that guy that got killed by the cop and stuff too, ok?

I hope someone starts a new thread on just that issue on how we have a media in the USA that is ACTIVELY supporting violent rioting with complete and total misinformation.

It doesn’t matter who is causing what. Those rioting as a whole seem ok with the destruction of private property, and their own neighborhoods. The mainstream media can point all the fingers they want, but the protesting lost all credibility when it became complicit with the violence.

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 08:47 AM
link   
a reply to: neutronflux

I disagree. There are still many peaceful protesters who aren't rioting.

+4 more 
posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 08:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: blueman12

The message is lost when cities burn.

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 09:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: neutronflux

but there are alt right wing pirates out there causing all the real trouble and so on. And really all of this is Trumps fault but remember that guy that got killed by the cop and stuff too, ok?

It doesn’t matter who is causing what. Those rioting as a whole seem ok with the destruction of private property, and their own neighborhoods. The mainstream media can point all the fingers they want, but the protesting lost all credibility when it became complicit with the violence.

I think that was the entire point of the riots breaking out, to take away credibility of the protests.

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 09:22 AM
link   

She looks like she had a fight with a hardware store and lost.

But seriously...
Who cares?

I didn't care when Bush's daughter's got drunk.
I didn't care when obamas daughter smoked weed.

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 09:26 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

You can't support the message of peaceful protesters and condemn the riots?

You're no different than those who feel that to support the protesters they have to not call out the rioters.

This one-sided keyhole perspective will get us nowhere.

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 09:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22

But seriously...
Who cares?

In those cases they were not assisting violent riots - were they? They were if anything only hurting themselves. Your analogy is not good at all.

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 09:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Bluntone22

Agreed. Going after political rival's kids is just lame.

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 09:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22

But seriously...
Who cares?

In those cases they were not assisting violent riots - were they? They were if anything only hurting themselves. Your analogy is not good at all.

I'm not defending the kids actions.
I am however not holding the mayor accountable for his kids actions.
Show me where he encouraged her to break the law and I will be all over him.

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 09:37 AM
link   
That's pretty funny.

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 09:43 AM
link   

Please cite where they are protesting and standing up against the violence?

The hardest thing to do is police your own cause to show you are legitimate. That’s what killed the 9/11 truth movement, and that is what killed ufology.

The inability to self police and call out the violence is killing the credibility of the protesters as a whole.

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 09:44 AM
link   

a reply to: Bluntone22

Agreed. Going after political rival's kids is just lame.

cough Flynn cough

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 09:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: neutronflux

Please cite where they are protesting and standing up against the violence?

The hardest thing to do is police your own cause to show you are legitimate. That’s what killed the 9/11 truth movement, and that is what killed ufology.

The inability to self police and call out the violence is killing the credibility of the protesters as a whole.

Here is my observation after observing the tactics used in every city I watched.

It seemed that the peaceful group of protesters were used as a front group to split the resources available of law enforcement and spread them thin. They would then move or refuse to move and the group of leo's that were with them would move and then the protesters would pick another point and then get on their knee's and put their hands up.

Meanwhile, there were groups of organized and unorganized people who were going around and breaking into businesses and then looting. Once the police arrived, the looters took off and the police weren't even arresting them. Once the police figured out their pattern, the terrorists then would start a fire inside one of the looted buildings that was farthest from where the police were currently positioned.

Keep in mind, the whole time this dance was going on, the so called peaceful protesters were strategically moving the group of leo's who were charged with watching them.

There is definitely law enforcement/military advisors who are assisting in enabling the terrorists to terrorize.

In the one town in Cali, Santa Claire I think? The dispatcher was getting pissed off that the police wasn't making any arrests!!! Like I said, they were rolling up to a business filled with looters, and just standing there allowing the looters to leave.

Make of that what you will. Were the police given orders to not make arrests?

Look at the past 4 years and how these same states and cities have absolutely refused to make arrests of these terrorists who were committing acts of violence. They know exactly which cities and leaders who have given them the green light to terrorize.
edit on 1-6-2020 by seeker1963 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 09:57 AM
link   

This is NOT the Mud Pit!!!

All rules for polite political debate will be enforced.
Member must Stay on Topic!!!
Reaffirming Our Desire For Productive Political Debate (REVISED)
Please read:.
No Political Trolling.....either in words or images.
Is There Civilization Without Civility

You are responsible for your own posts.....those who ignore that responsibility will face mod actions.

and, as always:

Do NOT reply to this post!!

top topics

<<   2 >>

join