It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Welp Kids we are going to find out real soon the truth about Covid-19

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+27 more 
posted on May, 31 2020 @ 12:23 PM
link   
This could be a good thing or a bad thing

With all the protests, all the screaming, all the gigantic groups of people gathering, we will know.

Either Covid-19 will infect untold thousands and cause many more hospitalization and deaths, or it won't.
There will be no denying the truth, from now until mid June, we will see the real truth.

I know they will test more and more people may be Covid-19 positive, but we know that's not what we are concerned about.
We want to know if hospitalizations skyrocket, and if many deaths will follow. I sure hope not, but we will see.

+8 more 
posted on May, 31 2020 @ 12:27 PM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

This will most definitely expose the hoax.

I’d bet everything I have on it.

And I’ve been says this since the beginning.

Thought provoking thread, Jag. 🍻

posted on May, 31 2020 @ 12:27 PM
link   
It’s about the only good thing that’s come out of these protests. Everybody basically said screw your stay at home orders all at once and there isn’t any going back now.

posted on May, 31 2020 @ 12:29 PM
link   

You are probably right about this one.I don't
trust those test kits at all and doubt their
accuracy.

posted on May, 31 2020 @ 12:30 PM
link   

No no no...

All of the looters.... I mean protesters are wearing masks so you can't identify....i mean to protect them from the rona...

link   

Yup you are right about that.

From Fauci on down we were told that we need to social distance dont visit with people stay away from people. ANd nationwide that was forgotten.

Maybe it actually shows Americans real opinion about corona virus??
edit on 31-5-2020 by American-philosopher because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: Middleoftheroad

That's a great point and will be interesting to seeing the result.

posted on May, 31 2020 @ 12:34 PM
link   

I remember before you said that you yourself JAGStorm were concerned about corona virus? Do you still have that same level of concern you had maybe a month ago? Or has that gone down for you a bit?

posted on May, 31 2020 @ 12:36 PM
link   
One of the worst science experiments ever, and I cannot stop thinking about it, glad I know I'm inquisitive, or else I may need to invest in a monocle and a hairless cat...

It's the prison system you should be focusing on now, 500+ arrests, doesn't even matter if it's going to stick or not, it's the fact alone of processing, in all these cities, all in the sametime, is the EXACT OPPOSITE of what's being recommended.

Everywhere too, not just the States!

I don't believe it's a hoax, an as a result, expect this to get very grim, fast, as if it wasn't already.

posted on May, 31 2020 @ 12:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: American-philosopher

I remember before you said that you yourself JAGStorm were concerned about corona virus? Do you still have that same level of concern you had maybe a month ago? Or has that gone down for you a bit?

I knew quite a number of people that have had it and several that have died. All of them 50 and under. People that I actually knew, went to school with etc. This was quite shocking to me.

I do think Covid-19 is very infectious, my thoughts about how deadly to the overall population it is is still in question.

After these protest I'll know more for sure.

posted on May, 31 2020 @ 12:37 PM
link   
I've been thinking about this too, but they keep warning about the 2nd wave so I think it's inevitable. If there is no 2nd wave this Fall/Winter during the flu season then it was nothing. I'm going to try and hold out til then to know for sure.

I know a person made the joke, but yeah people are wearing their masks lessening the chances of spreading the virus. Even though it's a snide comment, it's true.
edit on 31-5-2020 by game over man because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2020 @ 12:38 PM
link   
Just as Rahm Emanuel or Nancy Pelosi stated,“never let a crisis go to waste,” the deep state has probably already seeded, sprayed or infected those crowds of people with "Wuhan flu."
Who would notice a person with a gas mask on holding a squirt bottle?
Or those foggy mists enveloping the crowds, both protestors, and police.
SnF

edit on V392020Sundaypm31America/ChicagoSun, 31 May 2020 12:39:42 -05001 by Violater1 because: hjfdruku

posted on May, 31 2020 @ 12:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Violater1

What if police pepper spray was tainted with coronavirus?

posted on May, 31 2020 @ 12:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Tranceopticalinclined

I don't believe it's a hoax, an as a result, expect this to get very grim, fast, as if it wasn't already.

Your on record. As well as the rest of the lot — that still haven’t eaten their crow.

I’ve seen sooooooo many on here, change their song and dance over the last several months. Only a few have admitted they were wrong.

Sometimes I ponder about what the blue pill feels like. I can never wrap my head around it.

posted on May, 31 2020 @ 12:47 PM
link   
a reply to: KKLOCO

Your on record. As well as the rest of the lot — that still haven’t eaten their crow.

I've changed my mind on things. I don't think that is a bad thing, or something to be made fun of.
Covid-19 has been a rapidly changing situation. I've talked to a lot of friends. It seems if people know someone close that has died, they take it more serious, if they don't, they think it is overblown and a maybe a hoax. I think that is just human nature.
edit on 31-5-2020 by JAGStorm because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2020 @ 12:53 PM
link   

I agree with everything you said. I don’t mean to come off as callous.

However, it’s become extremely clear that destroying our economy over this was an egregious overreaction.

Quarantine if you have serious pre existing health conditions. Otherwise, go about your life.

posted on May, 31 2020 @ 12:59 PM
link   
a reply to: KKLOCO

I could care less about being wrong on record or not

I see worse EVERY time I click on this site, and browse, I'm not a youtuber, I don't have fans ( thank god )

I just have my opinion, which I'm more than happy to say, and am extremely grateful I have the right to say.

So because I like science, was already into viruses and bacteria beforehand, and see our usage of hand sanitizer as insane, it's weird to think that, we might actually have the virus we've all been worried about happening right now?

You know how DNA, RNA, immune systems, and the 10k different species of microorganisms that live inside each an every one of us do right? Being organic and all.

We're not robots, if we don't change our tune, we'll be long gone from bacteria or a virus before we have to even worry about our climate an ozone...

posted on May, 31 2020 @ 01:04 PM
link   

We shall see indeed. I'm giving it until Aug 1. If nothing blows up by then.....

Just wish they wouldn't manipulate stats and definitions all the time.
edit on 31-5-2020 by drussell41 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2020 @ 01:08 PM
link   
a reply to: drussell41

Just wish they wouldn't manipulate stats and definitions all the time.

From state to state it's been a hot mess regarding stats.
I've been closely watching my state, and my local county and Covid-19 deaths & hospitalizations.
That has been interesting.

posted on May, 31 2020 @ 01:08 PM
link   
Concerning the CHI-COM 19 flu, it brings to mind a bored little shepherd boy who, for his own amusement, cried out to villagers that a wolf was among their herd of sheep. The villagers would all come running...

"men bileve not lyghtly hym whiche is knowen for a lyer"
- Aristotle

I wonder...next time...will no one pay heed, when there really is a wolf?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join