It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

George Soros, the devil behind the American riots

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2020 @ 06:36 PM
link   
a reply to: kobalt7

Possibly someone with past experience as.....say.....

A community organiser?

Maybe?

posted on Jun, 5 2020 @ 07:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Violater1

It's not like there is some tenuous link to Soros...HELLO....there's a big red waving flag:

Want to know where all those corporate donations for #BLM are going? Here's the list.
The NAACP and the Equal Justice Initiative were among the most popular nonprofits.

The freaking CEO of the NAACP Legal Defense Fund is George Soros' son Jonathan:

NAACP LDF -- Jonathan Soros, CEO

And, it's not just corporations making huge donations to the NAACP LDF to *bail out* the arrested activists -- celebs are, too. They are giving money to Soros' son where he then makes the executive decisions on how it is doled out.

If Soros is paying protestors to incite and commit crimes...the NAACP LDF is where I would look first. In fact, if I was investigating the presence of paid protestors causing damage in my city, I'd look first at the organizations paying for their bail, period.

No one in authority is genuinely interested in investigating that though...probably because IT'S GEORGE SOROS.

I am disgusted by the wealthy throwing money at Soros and falling all over themselves to apologize for being white. I want a dialogue! That's what reasonable people do...they listen to each other.

There should be some GD dialogue and I do not buy this idea that 'the time for talking like reasonable people is over.'

IT NEVER EVEN STARTED!

posted on Jun, 6 2020 @ 01:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

It's not like there is some tenuous link to Soros...HELLO....there's a big red waving flag:

Want to know where all those corporate donations for #BLM are going? Here's the list.
The NAACP and the Equal Justice Initiative were among the most popular nonprofits.

And, it's not just corporations making huge donations to the NAACP LDF to *bail out* the arrested activists -- celebs are, too. They are giving money to Soros' son where he then makes the executive decisions on how it is doled out.

If Soros is paying protestors to incite and commit crimes...the NAACP LDF is where I would look first. In fact, if I was investigating the presence of paid protestors causing damage in my city, I'd look first at the organizations paying for their bail, period.

No one in authority is genuinely interested in investigating that though...probably because IT'S GEORGE SOROS.

I am disgusted by the wealthy throwing money at Soros and falling all over themselves to apologize for being white. I want a dialogue! That's what reasonable people do...they listen to each other.

There should be some GD dialogue and I do not buy this idea that 'the time for talking like reasonable people is over.'

IT NEVER EVEN STARTED!

Great to see you here MME. You always have insightful commentary.
Thank you for your contribution.

posted on Jun, 6 2020 @ 01:29 AM
link   
It always comes up when this asshole creeps into conversation, as most people just say "How could he still be alive?"

Short answer... Most anyone with both reason and means to get him, have a file on them in a dead-man switch that would take them out as well. So dangerous is he, that everyone on those lists would gladly help to protect him.

Some day, however, that castle is going down with so many others... It must make em all squirm when they think about it.

posted on Jun, 6 2020 @ 10:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManFromEurope

originally posted by: Hecate666
a reply to: odzeandennz

I really don't know what to say to that, as it would be necessary to tell you pages and pages about Soros and other similar characters, historical links, secret societies, banks and a whole lot more; otherwise it would be like trying to explain chemistry to someone that only knows it exists but not actually any details. You'd have to start right at the start.
All I can say is that you should read up on all these things far more before trying to be sarky, even if you sound rational to yourself, there is a bit more to this than just an old man with money and a riot.

Man, this *reeks* of antisemitism. Ugly.
Get fvcked you silly ugly cvnt! NPCs like you are worthless pieces of faeces.

(post by Smarties removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Jun, 6 2020 @ 01:59 PM
link   

THIS IS WHAT I WANT TO SEE FROM ATS, you want truth you got to dig deeper. George Soro's is too old to actively influence politics the fact he's still even alive should be your only question about him. The NAACP has been on the forefront of civil rights since its beginnings and using it to drive policy for profit is a good fit for a private hedge fund manager with a family history of subverting politics.

The opposite side of the fence in this case would be the Heritage Foundation, remember this is a 2 party system each side has its corrupt policy makers who seek to create policy that benefits themselves rather than the people.
The Heritage Foundation is an American conservative think tank based in Washington, D.C., primarily geared towards public policy.

In this case however lets focus on John Soros, the apple doesn't fall far from the tree he's at the start of his career so worth keeping an eye on. Here's a little bit about him.

Soros has worked with MoveOn.org and other political advocacy groups. He is a senior fellow at the Roosevelt Institute and a member of the board of directors of the New America Foundation and the Open Society Foundations.

us-sorosfamily-hedge

soros-family-office-names-a-new-chief-investmen t-officer/

soros-son-fighting-fire-fire-billionaire-ba ttle-2016

analyzing-jonathan-soross-j s-capital-management-equity-holdings-in-q2-2015

posted on Jun, 7 2020 @ 12:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: charlyv
It always comes up when this asshole creeps into conversation, as most people just say "How could he still be alive?"

Short answer... Most anyone with both reason and means to get him, have a file on them in a dead-man switch that would take them out as well. So dangerous is he, that everyone on those lists would gladly help to protect him.

Some day, however, that castle is going down with so many others... It must make em all squirm when they think about it.

Thank you for finding an intellectual reason to opine to my thread, it's rewarding to see you here.

posted on Jun, 7 2020 @ 09:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: odzeandennz
Soros is like Dr strange, he had all this organized in a matter of hours.

Soros must have nothing else to do but to wait for when police inevitably mistreat a citizen.

Soros has God like powers and unlimited resources that replenish themselves

Americans love to say it's someone's fault other than their own...

why didn't Soros organize riots 3 weeks or 3 months ago

oh and before Soros, who was masterminding riots before that?

George Soros is a member of the small hat tribe.

posted on Jun, 7 2020 @ 01:00 PM
link   
Have no fear. Orange Messiah in DC will take care of this blight

posted on Jun, 7 2020 @ 01:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Macdon

originally posted by: ManFromEurope

originally posted by: Hecate666
a reply to: odzeandennz

I really don't know what to say to that, as it would be necessary to tell you pages and pages about Soros and other similar characters, historical links, secret societies, banks and a whole lot more; otherwise it would be like trying to explain chemistry to someone that only knows it exists but not actually any details. You'd have to start right at the start.
All I can say is that you should read up on all these things far more before trying to be sarky, even if you sound rational to yourself, there is a bit more to this than just an old man with money and a riot.

Man, this *reeks* of antisemitism. Ugly.
Get fvcked you silly ugly cvnt! NPCs like you are worthless pieces of faeces.

Oh SNIP, don"t hold anything back

These days, the commieLibs will trip over their own feet and blame "orange man bad." LOL.

posted on Jun, 13 2020 @ 02:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

IT NEVER EVEN STARTED!

I must now wonder if Soros's spawn is the antichrist, or at least, in his train.

posted on Jun, 22 2020 @ 01:26 PM
link   
No but everyone focuses on Soros, taking the heat off the dozens of other organizations and individuals using foundations to subvert politics and laws. Every time i hear his name now i think "they are years behind the curve, conspiracy theories with him actually involved are decades old"

Soros represents the corruption on the left and the right loves to hold him to the light, but remember that they have their own "Soros", in fact there are dozens of "Soros" all over the world every decades there's a dozen new ones. Your only hearing about this one because he is almost 90 yrs old and his actual years of subverting politics was decades ago, anything done in his name now is by someone else.

I guess its easier to target someone on their way out the industry or just arriving rather than focus on the people in the thick of it.

posted on Jun, 22 2020 @ 02:54 PM
link   
Soros mighty pissed off the controllers, he does not even have a place in the outer courtyard. That is why you have been directed at him and to abstract political systems, all to deflect from those whose false construct has enslaved us all.
edit on 22/6/2020 by teapot because: :=)

posted on Jun, 27 2020 @ 02:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bloodworth
I know people part of antifa. They are very well organized. Its mostly through text message, certain websites. email.

People laugh but during the midterms antifa organized and all showed up at a voting station and started a huge line. They also organized with LGBTQ and BLM who had longer lines.

The wait and the way the people looked discouraged a lot of people from voting there.

This does not suprise me in any way.
WHO, BLM, LGBTO, and the Democratic Party, are all anti-Christian, Soros funded hate organizations. They will work in concert to destabilize the USA, and the world.

posted on Jun, 27 2020 @ 02:40 PM
link   
I'm not convinced.

I mean, how many of us can honestly say that at one time or another he hasn't felt sexually ... say that at one time or another he hasn't set fire to some great public building?

edit on 0000006024262America/Chicago27 by rom12345 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join