It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

George Soros, the devil behind the American riots

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 09:08 AM
link   
a reply to: continuousThunder

ohhhh yes, manipulated into being born into a society and a system that has been unequal and unjust since long before most of us were alive,

Unequal and unjust to whom? Native Americans, Blacks, Mexicans,
Whites or just mainly people who aren't in the glee club?
edit on 1-6-2020 by carsforkids because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 10:57 AM
link   
The allegiances and loyalties are becoming clearer...

CNN is aligning with and supporting fellow Terrorist Organization, ANTIFA.

Unconstitutional to label Antifa "a Terrorist": www.cnn.com...

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 11:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
The allegiances and loyalties are becoming clearer...

CNN is aligning with and supporting fellow Terrorist Organization, ANTIFA.

Unconstitutional to label Antifa "a Terrorist": www.cnn.com...

That doesn't really surprise you does it? They've always been the bastion of leftist propaganda.

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 01:54 PM
link   
If George Soros would have learned a lesson back then,but He is still doing this kind of behavior as adult..

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 03:30 PM
link   
I know people part of antifa. They are very well organized. Its mostly through text message, certain websites. email.

People laugh but during the midterms antifa organized and all showed up at a voting station and started a huge line. They also organized with LGBTQ and BLM who had longer lines.

The wait and the way the people looked discouraged a lot of people from voting there.

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 08:02 PM
link   
I have to do this once a year with him, Soros is 89 years old and largely irrelevant in politics now he hasn't run the Open society foundation since the 90s. Refer here where I explain it:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 08:34 PM
link   
This my friends. This!.

You get a star and flag from me. We already have posts on ATS highlighting that Soros and Co. are willing to use violent protests.

Law enforcement was seen and videoed placing bricks and fire accelerators in gathering areas of planned protests.

It's getting crazy, folks are being paid to cause mayhem and chaos.

Observe carefully...

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 08:44 PM
link   
I recognize the name but that's about it. I'm not much for hypercapitalist oligarchs so f George Soros.

Even so, I'd like to see the receipts for the bricks. I have a bad feeling they're the same group(s) who brought coc aine to American cities in the 80s.

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 10:21 AM
link   
I was wondering, where is this man who’s trying to fundamentally change America and didn’t become a U.S. citizen until he was 27? Does he spend any time here in the nation he’s manipulating and instigating violence in? We’re not the only nation he’s tried to subvert. And he’s caused a lot of suffering in many nations with his commercial chicanery. The arrogance of the bastard, who wasn’t even born here!

He once wrote, “... the main obstacle to a stable and just world order is the United States.” He believes national borders “are obstacles.” He described himself as a European in a letter calling for greater Eurozone unity. He retains his Hungarian citizenship.

He’s not all evil. He recognizes the immense threat posed by China to free nations everywhere.
edit on 2-6-2020 by Scapegrace because: Added stuff

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 09:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Violater1

Never forget that George Soros helped payroll the Charlottesville white supremacist protest, paid actors to portray white supremacists and carry torches and also had his political friends get the protest forced through despite local opposition when it was initially refused. It was a CNN journalist that sponsored it. A black woman died because of his desire to fuel unrest. He pays people to disrupt political rallies and has radicals and anarchist on both political side son his payroll.

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 09:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: odzeandennz
Soros is like Dr strange, he had all this organized in a matter of hours.

Soros must have nothing else to do but to wait for when police inevitably mistreat a citizen.

Soros has God like powers and unlimited resources that replenish themselves

Americans love to say it's someone's fault other than their own...

why didn't Soros organize riots 3 weeks or 3 months ago

oh and before Soros, who was masterminding riots before that?
>>>>> The CIA and FBI, the precursor to the deep state that does it today.

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 07:51 AM
link   
Are people are still talking about Soros like hes still relevant, that's so early 2000s your pretty late to the party. In reality the guy is 89 yrs old and hasn't been the head of his own foundation since 92 and barely serves advisory roles and consulting now when hes not taking long naps.

A simple google search on Open Society Foundation will present you with the ACTUAL people running his organization.

"In 2012, Christopher Stone joined the OSF as the second president. He replaced Aryeh Neier, who served as president from 1993 to 2012.[14] Stone announced in September 2017 that he was stepping down as president.[15] In January 2018, Patrick Gaspard was appointed president of the Open Society Foundations.[16]"

Any reporting on Soros now is because he no longer plays a major roll in operations and thus attacking him takes the heat off the people who have been doing all the work for the last 2 decades. Not only that he is a small part of an entire system of committees, groups and foundations being used to further political, military and corporate agendas worldwide by politicians and business magnates on both sides of the political spectrum. I covered alot of this in the post i linked to.

Honestly I could do this to almost half the political posts on this site these days, a far cry from the early 2000s when ATS had far less propaganda and disinformation. So here is our community issue but how do we fix it so we can "Make ATS great again"?

In a community that has a problem with framing things to fit political narratives by design how do we turn things around?
edit on 3-6-2020 by kobalt7 because: typos

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 07:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Dutchowl
I think precursor to the "deep state" today would be things like the Carlyle group, Trilateral commission, PNAC during the bush eras, the reality is its a catch all phrase for organizations that work within the system to subvert democracy.

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 08:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Dutchowl

just one question, does anyone do anything from belief in the world as you see it?
or is everyone just doing whatever some guy in the shadows tells them to for a paycheck?
and what should that tell me about you?

posted on Jun, 4 2020 @ 12:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Violater1

I'm not going to comment on Soros' deceptive nature, or the various things he does to cleanse his conscience and reputation after making his money on the backs of people in the poor nations who's currencies he manipulates, as I feel that's obvious and mostly been covered in this thread.

I just wanted to add that, as a practicing occultist, I definitely raised an eyebrow when I heard his pronunciation of "abracadabra" during an interview...diction is very important in some ritual traditions, see. Just putting that out there...
edit on 4-6-2020 by Bent8484 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2020 @ 02:07 AM
link   
a reply to: kobalt7

You make some really astute points. Something innate in me has always forced me to think higher up the food chain... And as high up as we might think, know or suspect where the real power could stem from... we will likely never know how high things really go. Something equally, if not of far greater importance... That there is plausibly more than one "group" vying for the top of the proverbial pyramid... even I cannot fathom how machiavellian the interplay, warfare, temporary alliances and so forth the playing field might really be... I would be remiss if I did not mention that I suspect that there could even be a playing field above the playing field and even... dare I say, a master or host of masters who direct it all... pitting ideologies against ideologies on levels that would be hard to comprehend or even logically plot out. I realize how this sounds... believe me I do... I will submit that I have studied history very well...

posted on Jun, 4 2020 @ 02:13 AM
link   
"Feds investigating whether 'professional' Antifa-linked agitators exerting 'command and control' over unrest."

www.foxnews.com...

If ABC/NBC/CBS/CNN/NYT/Wapo have articles pertaining to this serious investigation, Google search is hiding them. Only FoxNews is carrying the story.

posted on Jun, 5 2020 @ 02:52 AM
link   
Fox news isn't the only one there have been other people reporting on it, the FBI has said it found no links earlier today

posted on Jun, 5 2020 @ 04:45 AM
link   
a reply to: kobalt7

I wouldn't count on the FBI to do any serious investigations. Their track record so far hasn't been very reliable.

posted on Jun, 5 2020 @ 06:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Chance321

Although I agree with you to a degree on trusting the FBI in this instance I think they are being legit.

This is far too organized to be antifa, otherwise we would have seen precedence of that level multiple times at this point. Considering the organization utilizing multiple groups nationwide happened that quickly It's scale is more on the level of State sponsorship. It can't be China because they lack the influence to implement plan like this with the level and speed we witnessed. This reminds me of a type of COG contingency plan that has probably been in place for a long time, which means its less likely a political play and more likely has existed in some form for decades being constantly revised.

I have my theories but I've only seen this type of organization a few times in my lifetime. I'm sure some other old school conspiracy nuts are as uneasy about this as I am.

I support the need for reform after the militarization of the police brought us to this point, its been long overdue but i don't think this is about just that unfortunately.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join