It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -7W3N7Y S3V3N-

page: 207
<< 204  205  206    208  209  210 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2020 @ 05:07 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

I wonder how hearing impaired people feel about masks? Many rely on lip reading for communication. I imagine it must either be very quiet and peaceful, or super confusing and scary.

posted on Jun, 21 2020 @ 05:38 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Why would Minneapolis PD even show up?

posted on Jun, 21 2020 @ 05:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman
File under "tragic irony"

Medics refused to help even after people in the CHOP begged. They let our bro bleed out for 30 minutes till he died. F... politics. F... your currupt system.

@Raz The Eloquent

Comments and retorts = priceless

So the same guy that was handing out guns to passerby's, and a community that were actively preventing the police from going in and securing a crime scene, is now blaming the EMTs for not going in and saving a life? I wonder if Raz has any knowledge about those bags of human remains that washed up in Seattle?

posted on Jun, 21 2020 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Medics refused to help even after people in the CHOP begged. They let our bro bleed out for 30 minutes till he died. F... politics. F... your currupt system.

@Raz The Eloquent

That whole place just looks like a gigantic low budget post apocalyptic cos-play event... gone wrong.

I really don't know what they expected to happen.

posted on Jun, 21 2020 @ 06:09 PM
link   
Couple of threads back we did some great overlay mapping here.

@danno took some obscure map tracings and connected them. Very interesting.

Watch this spot. I will use this tweet to start a thread about mapping overlays like the DUMB/Trafficking one. I have gotten my hands on a few other maps that lead to some VERY interesting linkages and discoveries. Covid, Trafficking, Voting, National Parks, Sanctuary Cities...

This one is fascinating.

posted on Jun, 21 2020 @ 06:15 PM
link   
a reply to: saladfingers123456

Freak. Show. 🙄

posted on Jun, 21 2020 @ 06:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: saladfingers123456

@Raz The Eloquent

That whole place just looks like a gigantic low budget post apocalyptic cos-play event... gone wrong.

I really don't know what they expected to happen.

That's what it is.

I didn't know much about the personal 3d printing thing. I watched this doc a few years back about Makerbot. It was a case study in this "life is not life" thing that infects a certain generation.

The original crew had a go of it, great product but nothing was happening but hemorrhaging money. Eventually the head guy brought in people with...... experience. Shortly they created a viable company, marketing, and sold it. The original crew was apoplectic over how the original mission had been abandoned. They literally couldn't understand how sitting around wasted pontificating wasn't either a business model or a life of purpose.

This CHAZ, rebranded to CHOP (sooo fast), is a microcosm of that entire generation. No life skills. No direction. No understanding of how things interconnect. Granted, most of the "occupants" seem to be homeless, unemployable or otherwise not right. DJT is right to let this go to free fall, those folks haven't committed to anything in their lives, they're hardly going to commit to this fiasco.

posted on Jun, 21 2020 @ 06:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: SuperStudChuck

Why would Minneapolis PD even show up?

To pick up the bodies. Cops did the same back during 2001 race riots in Cincinnati, Ohio.

posted on Jun, 21 2020 @ 06:35 PM
link   
Remind you of anyone in Congress? Peachmint bracelets.

twitter.com...

Wakandan Technology Today: A CIA Scientist Explores the Possibilities

This future tech, much of it designed by supergenius scientist and artist Shuri, permeates the movie…but how much of it is real, probable, or possible? Shuri designs for Wakandan infrastructure as well as making tech for Wakanda’s “War Dogs,” including intelligence operatives like Nakia. How much of the movie’s futuristic technology is available to the real-world intelligence officers of today?

posted on Jun, 21 2020 @ 06:42 PM
link   
a reply to: saladfingers123456

I know this won't be a popular opinion, here and it goes against the Q narrative but my feeling is that, although they are bent on destruction which is a knee -jerk reaction induced by mind control and trauma, the underlying emotions of anger and rage are some of the first signs/symptoms of *waking up*. The Awakening is a global event.

Waking up is not instantaneous enlightenment, it's a process. Strong emotions can lead to confusion and chaos and misdirected rage...

posted on Jun, 21 2020 @ 06:59 PM
link   

I understand why. But still... I guess the better question is why anyone would choose to remain Minneapolis PD.

Sometimes it’s better to give people what they want and let them make their own decisions. Just frustrated, that’s all...
edit on 21-6-2020 by SuperStudChuck because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2020 @ 07:17 PM
link   
a reply to: SuperStudChuck

Probably multiple reasons as to why but all cops swear to an oath and some (most?) take that oath very seriously. Ya know fraternal brotherhood and all.

Speaking of which, Trump changed his twit banner. 33 officers.

twitter.com...

posted on Jun, 21 2020 @ 07:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: CanadianMason

I wonder how hearing impaired people feel about masks? Many rely on lip reading for communication. I imagine it must either be very quiet and peaceful, or super confusing and scary.

i'm not hearing impaired but as I've gotten older I find myself watching people's mouths instead of their eyes when they talk to me, yes, to help me "hear" what they're saying. LOL maybe I'm getting a bit deaf.

Anyway, the masks have taken away people's smiles, frowns, scowl, sadness, in short almost all expression from their faces that makes us unique and "human". It makes the maskers more "anonymous" and less human - which in turn makes it easier for all the Karens of the world to be emboldoned to assert their newfound "authority" because after all, these less-than humans must be told how to behave.

It's bad news, I'm telling ya man, it's bad news.
edit on 21-6-2020 by LanceCorvette because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2020 @ 07:38 PM
link   
Link

How does this make sense to anyone with a brain? The hospital gets money for a death? So I have advanced TB, but the hospital only "gets" 4k for me on a ventilator or 0 for me dying from negligence?

Plumber gets paid more money for breaking your toilet. Teacher gets more money for failing each kid. Tire company gets more money for each failed tire that results in a death. Baseball teams get bonuses for games lost.

No matter the excuse/explanation, I cannot fathom the mind of an individual that thinks this makes sense. I just can't. I my mind reels at the person who thinks this is both healthcare and the best in the world.

posted on Jun, 21 2020 @ 07:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

Those are the numbers from youtube basically. Its the televised numbers we dont have.

While Im here I find it kind of funny Boltons book is backfiring on some now. I knew POTUS we pushing it hard to be read. I think its starting to become clear now why...

posted on Jun, 21 2020 @ 07:49 PM
link   
Imagine a virus....IMagine Being told we need to protect our elders, IMagine these same people then allowing infected ELDERS in with non..imagine.... it is in plain sight

DENIED
Godspeed

edit on 6212020 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)
A simple request

WAKE UP

posted on Jun, 21 2020 @ 07:52 PM
link   
I'm ready for another major shift

posted on Jun, 21 2020 @ 07:57 PM
link   
Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 06/21/20 (Sun) 20:51:55e5f3e9 (1) No.9701237

File (hide): 869ebf8313f54d2⋯.png (343.87 KB, 492x607, 492:607, 869ebf8313f54d2cecd9fe66a0….png) (h) (u)

twitter.com...

How is it possible select [D] governors thought it was 'safe' to push COVID-19 positive elderly patients back into nursing homes [hot zones]?

medicine.yale.edu...

"Each year, 90 percent of deaths worldwide related to influenza-A virus (IAV) strike men and women aged 65 and older."

If the flu [influenza] is more deadly among the elderly [known] HOW IS IT POSSIBLE SELECT [D] GOVERNORS THOUGHT IT WAS 'SAFE' TO PUSH COVID-19 POSITIVE ELDERLY PATIENTS BACK INTO NURSING HOMES [HOT ZONES]?

WHY WOULD THIS BE DIRECTED IF HOSPITALS [+US NAVY MEDICAL SHIPS [NYC-CA] +ERECTED CARE FACILITIES] HAD MORE THAN 70% CAPACITY?

criminal.findlaw.com...

Someone can be accused of third-degree murder if they unintentionally cause someone else's death while committing a dangerous act.
Negligent?
Reckless?
Who benefits the most?
Why only [D] governors?
How do you reasonably explain what occurred?
Q

qanon.pub...

edit on 21-6-2020 by Trillium because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2020 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Couple of threads back

So this has been out since January?

posted on Jun, 21 2020 @ 08:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Trillium
Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 06/21/20 (Sun) 20:51:55e5f3e9 (1) No.9701237

File (hide): 869ebf8313f54d2⋯.png (343.87 KB, 492x607, 492:607, 869ebf8313f54d2cecd9fe66a0….png) (h) (u)

twitter.com...

How is it possible select [D] governors thought it was 'safe' to push COVID-19 positive elderly patients back into nursing homes [hot zones]?

medicine.yale.edu...

"Each year, 90 percent of deaths worldwide related to influenza-A virus (IAV) strike men and women aged 65 and older."

If the flu [influenza] is more deadly among the elderly [known] HOW IS IT POSSIBLE SELECT [D] GOVERNORS THOUGHT IT WAS 'SAFE' TO PUSH COVID-19 POSITIVE ELDERLY PATIENTS BACK INTO NURSING HOMES [HOT ZONES]?

WHY WOULD THIS BE DIRECTED IF HOSPITALS [+US NAVY MEDICAL SHIPS [NYC-CA] +ERECTED CARE FACILITIES] HAD MORE THAN 70% CAPACITY?

criminal.findlaw.com...

Someone can be accused of third-degree murder if they unintentionally cause someone else's death while committing a dangerous act.
Negligent?
Reckless?
Who benefits the most?
Why only [D] governors?
How do you reasonably explain what occurred?
Q

qanon.pub...

Timing s EVERY thing

youtu.be...
Cuz suddenly ytl vids freeze
WWG1WGA

Watch attacks... Backup

top topics

<< 204  205  206    208  209  210 >>

join