It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -7W3N7Y S3V3N-

page: 210
<< 207  208  209    211  212  213 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2020 @ 07:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Observationalist
a reply to: crankyoldman

I like what Q is working towards, and believe me I want to help if I can. But I’m observing cautiously.

The wisest approach.
To be honest, I think there is always danger with power corrupting. Small bends in good can lead to big deviations.
I often talk about sovereignty, but no power base likes the word. Ultimately, it is where we should end up after we get beyond all the power struggles. I digress.

I feel, that when you look at the bigger picture, Q is taking out (well, I hope) the N W O. That was an immediate threat. That is a good thing. Trump getting in probably stopped a physical conflict too. Also good.
But once it is all done, we aren't free of authority that can just as easily change with the wind. I sincerely hope it doesn't, but the corruption of power isn't something that just goes away. The absolute best thing is for an awake world who remain awake, working to ensure that government/corporate reach and power is limited. This will be through transparency and unbiased information being shared. So much is done in darkness, that we've ended up where we are.

So if this is a chance at a reset, then it is on all people to ensure we don't just end up right back in the same place again.

Hope for the best, prepare for the worst.

p.s. Side note, if we are dealing with time travel too... that is so dangerous in terms of abuse, it must be carefully considered.

Out of interest, a new mandela effect has surfaced. Anyone here familiar with Bruce Springsteens "Born in the USA" album cover? If so, what is in the back pocket of his jeans? Make a decision, then go and check. I'd be very interested to know if it is what you expected.
p.s. Don't post the picture up.
I'm unfamiliar with it, so that is why I'm asking if anyone else knows or sees changes. (The change is kind of significant re:Trump and time travel)
edit on 22-6-2020 by saladfingers123456 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2020 @ 07:45 AM
link   
This is a trailer for a new series coming out soon called 'Cracka'. The premise: What if the roles were reversed where America had been founded and run by black people who enslaved white people?

There is no official launch date yet, but it’s expected to be released in the fall right before the November election.

You’ll especially like the part where they show a ‘Trump 2020’ bumper sticker on a vehicle.

Wow.

Link

posted on Jun, 22 2020 @ 07:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2
An aside about the idea of "awakening".
Cranky has mentioned a few times that a key factor enabling our reality is consent.
Yes, in one way or another, we consent to much of what we experience.
Seems awakening would be no different. Enough people will have to grant their consent for it to come to full bloom.
There are a lot of scared and rudderless people "out there" at the moment; looking for guidance in all the wrong places.
Cheers

I mentioned a guy "Alex Collier" the other day. Whether you believe his story of alien contact or not, he quoted the statement that "Where your focus goes, energy flows". I think this is a gigantic key to our collective effect on the world.
This is why the mass media are so dangerous, because they act as a lens to focus our intentions, thoughts and beliefs (internal model of reality).

The state of mind that can be derived from consent is that you are agreeing. Agreement is affirmation (inserting energy via belief in a thing/statement/idea). So, if someone can convince you of an idea, then you lend your energy to it in a small way. When millions do this, they can literally bring it in to being. This is where you get into miracles.

Consider this...
The idea with energy, is that it can't be destroyed but merely changes form.
So, you eat, drink, absorb sunlight, and convert it into energy that powers the body. That energy is used to move, but also to think. The brain uses a lot of energy and is in fact one of the hungriest organs of the lot.

So, when you spend a lot of time thinking about something, and then you write it down and share it... have you not just changed that energy into a different form? The person reading it then goes on to receive that energy.

As you read this right now, I have transmitted my energy to you. The coffee I had this morning, converted into thought, converted into words, transmitted via the internet into your computer and in to your brain.

If you agree with what I say, and think it is viable, then it is consent. 2 or more people agreeing to a reality. More shared energy.

If the news tells everyone there is a virus, and offers a solid enough story, and you believe it, then you are consenting to their reality. This is the process of handing over your power to an idea. Programs and even stories are spells. If you can change the story, or find an illogical flaw to a program (because it flies in the face of known truths), then you break the spell. Energy removed. If you can break the spell in others, you move the group to a better state of knowing.

Knowledge is power. Breaks false beliefs.

posted on Jun, 22 2020 @ 08:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: AislingKanoni
I've been following along, with all these Q threads, for a long time. I don't know what to think, other than the threads have been interesting. I like the spiritual posts that are posted in these threads, along with the Q posts. Are these threads being archived? So many interesting threads that need to be archived, and I don't know where to start.

I have been archiving these threads in HTML format since #1. It is at 149GB right now. I also have all Q posts and almost all of 8chan Q boards before everything went to 8kun. 8kun is ridiculously slow so I am about a month behind on that front. If/when ATS goes down I will make all of it available on a file hosting site for downloading.

edit on 6/22/2020 by OveRcuRrEnteD because: pic

posted on Jun, 22 2020 @ 08:47 AM
link   
a reply to: OveRcuRrEnteD

Awesome. That's great to hear. Thank you for doing that.

posted on Jun, 22 2020 @ 09:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: CanadianMason
a reply to: LanceCorvette

i'm not hearing impaired but as I've gotten older I find myself watching people's mouths instead of their eyes when they talk to me, yes, to help me "hear" what they're saying. LOL maybe I'm getting a bit deaf.

Haha! Check this out: Some college kid thought they said "Deaf Mask"...

What they actually said was to invent a new "Death Mask".

Call me when they get one that won't fog up. I could see that making it impossible to read lips anyway.

posted on Jun, 22 2020 @ 09:15 AM
link   
a reply to: OveRcuRrEnteD

I am very much interested in this so please keep me posted. Truly a gentleman amongst scholars.

posted on Jun, 22 2020 @ 10:02 AM
link   
That is quite the statement by Bolton.
Didn't Obama make a very similar comment making an agreement with another foreign leader that was recorded by an open mike?
"Wait until after the election..." In other words "wait until I get my people in!"
Could Bolton be pointing towards that statement, making us remember what we have previously heard.

posted on Jun, 22 2020 @ 10:51 AM
link   
a reply to: OsirianObsidian
Thanks. That shows how my mind has been poisoned by modern culture, lol. I thought the POPE was going to his knees, to apologize for the Catholic Church doing bad things to children from that nation.

posted on Jun, 22 2020 @ 10:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: OveRcuRrEnteD

originally posted by: AislingKanoni
I've been following along, with all these Q threads, for a long time. I don't know what to think, other than the threads have been interesting. I like the spiritual posts that are posted in these threads, along with the Q posts. Are these threads being archived? So many interesting threads that need to be archived, and I don't know where to start.

I have been archiving these threads in HTML format since #1. It is at 149GB right now. I also have all Q posts and almost all of 8chan Q boards before everything went to 8kun. 8kun is ridiculously slow so I am about a month behind on that front. If/when ATS goes down I will make all of it available on a file hosting site for downloading.

posted on Jun, 22 2020 @ 10:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: saladfingers123456

originally posted by: Observationalist

I like what Q is working towards, and believe me I want to help if I can. But I’m observing cautiously.

Out of interest, a new mandela effect has surfaced. Anyone here familiar with Bruce Springsteens "Born in the USA" album cover? If so, what is in the back pocket of his jeans? Make a decision, then go and check. I'd be very interested to know if it is what you expected.
p.s. Don't post the picture up.
I'm unfamiliar with it, so that is why I'm asking if anyone else knows or sees changes. (The change is kind of significant re:Trump and time travel)

I won't say but agree with this ^^^ (there was the "story" connected to the image lol). I mentioned the other day how so many songs from that era have altered for me. Other things as well, quite a bump.

posted on Jun, 22 2020 @ 10:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Observationalist

Corinthians 13:4-13; Ephesians 6:10-18
Q
!!mG7VJxZNCI

15 Aug 2018 - 3:12:17 PM
"For now we see only a reflection as in a mirror; then we shall see face to face. Now I know in part; then I shall know fully, even as I am fully known."
– Corinthians 13:4-13

"Finally, be strong in the Lord and in his mighty power. Put on the full armor of God so that you can take your stand against the devil’s schemes. For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms. Therefore put on the full armor of God, so that when the day of evil comes, you may be able to stand your ground, and after you have done everything, to stand. Stand firm then, with the belt of truth buckled around your waist, with the breastplate of righteousness in place, and with your feet fitted with the readiness that comes from the gospel of peace. In addition to all this, take up the shield of faith, with which you can extinguish all the flaming arrows of the evil one. Take the helmet of salvation and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God. And pray in the Spirit on all occasions with all kinds of prayers and requests. With this in mind, be alert and always keep on praying for all the saints."
– Ephesians 6:10-18

Notice in Post 1886, the Book is just noted as Corinthans, not 1 Corinthans or 2 Corinthans. In this case it's 1 Corinthans.

An interesting contrast:

1 Corinthians 13 at the link is titled "The Way of Love"

2 Corinthians 13 at the link is titled "Final Warnings"

Its also interesting that the reference is to verses 4-13, but only verse 12 is quoted.

4 Love is patient and kind; love does not envy or boast; it is not arrogant 5 or rude. It does not insist on its own way; it is not irritable or resentful; 6 it does not rejoice at wrongdoing, but rejoices with the truth. 7 Love bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things.

8 Love never ends. As for prophecies, they will pass away; as for tongues, they will cease; as for knowledge, it will pass away. 9 For we know in part and we prophesy in part, 10 but when the perfect comes, the partial will pass away. 11 When I was a child, I spoke like a child, I thought like a child, I reasoned like a child. When I became a man, I gave up childish ways. 12 For now we see in a mirror dimly, but then face to face. Now I know in part; then I shall know fully, even as I have been fully known.

13 So now faith, hope, and love abide, these three; but the greatest of these is love.

I took the liberty of bolding the most pertinent part of the chapeter, for me at least.

Maybe Q's way of saying, you don't know jack squat.

😎

edit on 22-6-2020 by CoramDeo because: TTT-Inorrect reference

posted on Jun, 22 2020 @ 10:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: brewtiger
a reply to: cherokeetroy

Hi Cherokeetroy,

I don't believe your post is "against the Q narrative", but could fit with it.

THE GOAL IS TO SAVE US ALL.
The pathway to doing this is through UNITY.

DEM & ACTIVISTS EAT THEIR YOUNG.
This system is willing to sacrifice the young to regain control.
Many young people are doing very bad things, but they are not the true enemy.
We are starting to see how a twisted system has gained controlled of our reality.

THERE ARE 4 BOOMS.
- Booms = ideas & things may need to be completely destroyed.
- Booms must be strategic and at the right time.
- It is going to take more than 1 to get the job done.

SEEING "MIRRORS" IS BELIEVING
- Police are the problem => watch what happens when police are removed
- Walls & guns are bad => first thing CHAZ does is set up walls with guns
- BLM / Dems only talk about George Floyd => nothing on 20+ killed in protests

- US did quarantines but not safe => Japan didn't do quarantines but ok.
- Public protests with thousands are ok => Church with 50 people illegal.
- My body, my choice => wear a mask or else.

- Trump conspired with Russian! => So proud! We used Tik Tok to hurt rally.
- Trump can't walk down a ramp! => Biden shows mental issues daily.
- Voter ID is racist => drivers license or photo IDs used in every day life are ok
- Hillary has a double digit lead (lost) => Biden has a double digit lead (gonna win)!

THE PROCESS
STEP 1 : Drip clues to build THE GREAT AWAKENING SUPPORT NETWORK (us)
Don't tell us... make us dig, discuss, share to expose this system.
STEP 2 : Use events for the blind to clearly define their misguided ideas.
STEP 3 : Legally dismantle the blockades / system protecting these lies.
STEP 4 : Release irrefutable evidence to shine light on the truth /disprove lies.
GREAT AWAKENING = waking up the world / unity
SUPPORT NETWORK (us) in place to help friends & families locally.
STEP 5 : THERE IS NO STEP 5.

OUR BIGGEST CHALLENGES:
- Trusting the plan
- Remaining calm.
- Staying humble.
- Maintaining love for all (even the ones doing bad things now)
- Remembering GOD WINS.

Excellent BT, it shows both pattern and complicity in accepting the pattern. It is like for me, all teeeveee news is the same dum dum dum,,, dum, dumdy, dum dum pattern. Or how radio ads are the same pattern whether selling car insurance or prison executions. Which is to say, we're dominated by an ad-energy-pattern, so without it, it begs the Q-uestion: if there is no one there to tell us what's there, is there anything there?

posted on Jun, 22 2020 @ 11:07 AM
link   
Just a bit of fun for you... I was just feeling a little inspired and got carried away

posted on Jun, 22 2020 @ 11:34 AM
link   
New Q message: qmap.pub...

In coordination with polling services, China and others, are aiding Democrats with ballot fraud in battleground states.

Thank goodness the Trump Administration is aware of this, and will foil the plot.

edit on 6/22/2020 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2020 @ 11:49 AM
link   
a reply to: brewtiger

This is where I think we have problems: "SUPPORT NETWORK (us) in place to help friends & families locally." We should keep this in mind during discussions with the Orange-man-bad crowd. Some of my friends are tenured professors at major universities and departmental politics are the PC of the PC. Obama was a saint and Trump is the Devil, etc.
We keep trying to tell people what is happening when they aren't ready to listen. I have backed off warning people of what is to come because it is counterproductive. I keep certain receptive folks updated as best I can, but it seems best to let the exposition play out and for people to see for themselves which is a basic tenet of "the Plan." There will never be complete acceptance of reality as those in denial will say that anything can be faked [but only one way of course] but they will be left in their safe spaces, quietly coloring, for the rest of their "victim" lives.

posted on Jun, 22 2020 @ 11:52 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

qanon.pub...

And another new message.

EDITED TO ADD: I embarrassingly have to admit that I've never actually read all of 1984 before, but from the looks of it - I really don't need to. We're living it!
edit on 22-6-2020 by tallcool1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2020 @ 11:54 AM
link   
Q post 4464
"Focus on the why"
I have spent so much time trying to understand why. Why is all of this being done to us and on such a large scale?
I can come up with lots of different explanations and ideas but "why" is a really good question.
This is like peeling an onion and your eyes water as you peel away each layer and when you finally get to the center you are crying. I guess that is the best analogy I can come up with.

So much has not made any sense and events are accelerating and blending together, basically desensitizing us to events taking place.The rapid cycling of the current crisis issues with one week BLM, then the next week Wuhan flu,
economic gyrations, employment gyrations, continuous political infighting,illegal immigration, foreign crisises [ Hong Kong/China, India/China, Russia, Ukraine, immigration ect.] The list is endless. We can't emotionally keep up.
Is that the why? To break us. To break us from feeling and caring.
That would mean we are no longer human.

Then I think about myself, my family and friends, and neighbors and each have found some way to handle all of this. Some filter the amount of news they take in, others thrive in discussing the current events and some shut down and become very angry. However what I have seen gives me great hope. Families are riding bikes together down the streets, families pulling together to care and educate their children, coping with working remotely, taking on new landscaping and gardening projects, taking on renovations and learning a new skill. People taking more time to admire the results of their activities.
What has been especially wonderful is the caring, support and helping one another. One neighbor with a rental property gave her tenant a break on the rent and the tenant did her hair for her. Others were caught between jobs but were given some seasonal work. People contributed to Go Fund me accounts for employees of businesses, families took home children, relatives and friends who found themselves without work or a place to live and the government provided cash assistance.The positive is seldom covered in the media because that would remind us of who we really are. Not machines.

What does it mean to us as a people, if we no longer care about and for each other? Become emotionally closed and distant.
Then I end up back to the why?
Why do they want us to be less then we are?
Why do they want to harm us emotionally, physically and financially?
Why?

posted on Jun, 22 2020 @ 12:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: tallcool1
a reply to: carewemust

qanon.pub...

And another new message.

EDITED TO ADD: I embarrassingly have to admit that I've never actually read all of 1984 before, but from the looks of it - I really don't need to. We're living it!

Audiobook - 1984 by George Orwell (11 hours)

edit on 6/22/2020 by Creep Thumper because: TWEAK.

posted on Jun, 22 2020 @ 12:12 PM
link   
Q4495

Jun 22 2020 11:29:57 (EST) NEW
“Every record has been destroyed or falsified, every book rewritten, every picture has been repainted, every statue and street building has been renamed, every date has been altered. And the process is continuing day by day and minute by minute. History has stopped. Nothing exists except an endless present in which the Party is always right.” ― George Orwell, 1984
Sound familiar?
Q

Hmm, I posted this very quote a few days ago and...

“To destroy a people, you must first sever their roots.”

"Prosperity breeds idiots." – Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

new topics

top topics

<< 207  208  209    211  212  213 >>

join