It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bigfoot chatter, in reverse!?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2020 @ 07:10 AM
link   
I'm a believer that they exist. I listen to Sasquatch Central podcast for years now and seen all the footage, but this is new and bummed me out. This is Richard Syrets friend of coast to coast fame and his own great work of his own. If anything it is interesting to see sceptics do their die dillagence.
reversespeechradio.libsyn.com...

posted on May, 26 2020 @ 08:22 AM
link   
a reply to: 20Eyes74

Do you have a known sample to compare it to? Couldn’t be a screech owl, coyote, fox, or any other vocal animal. Or just straight up hoax.

posted on May, 26 2020 @ 08:51 AM
link   

Could you give the time where the recording is, I really am not interested enough in bigfoot to listen to the whole program. Please.

posted on May, 26 2020 @ 09:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: 20Eyes74
I'm a believer that they exist. I listen to Sasquatch Central podcast for years now and seen all the footage, but this is new and bummed me out. This is Richard Syrets friend of coast to coast fame and his own great work of his own. If anything it is interesting to see sceptics do their die dillagence.

Why did it “ bum” you out?
Bit more info, not interested to listen to the whole thing either

posted on May, 26 2020 @ 09:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Raggedyman

originally posted by: 20Eyes74

Its all there for those with ears to hear. They break down the Sierra sounds.

posted on May, 26 2020 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Wtf did I just listen too?

For anyone wondering, these guys take audio of other people talking about Bigfoot and play it in reverse. Then they make wild guesses as to what that gargled audio is saying.

I can’t possibly imagine what the point of this is. They take a coherent sentence, play it in reverse, and try to make sense out of nothing (spoiler alert: they don’t).

Op do you seriously believe there is useful information to be gained from this?

I couldn’t even listen to the whole thing, the rampant stupidity through every point that I jump to was to much to handle.

posted on May, 26 2020 @ 11:22 AM
link   
T/p
edit on 26-5-2020 by TheAlleghenyGentleman because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2020 @ 11:23 AM
link   
This is a lazy thread. Present the sound clip please or tell us what time in the video the clip is being played so we can get to the meat of the issue.

posted on May, 26 2020 @ 11:24 AM
link   
D/p

posted on May, 26 2020 @ 11:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheAlleghenyGentleman
This is a lazy thread. Present the sound clip please or tell us what time in the video the clip is being played so we can get to the meat if the issue.

They play clips throughout, do not waste your time, they are not “analyzing” anything. They play audio in reverse and then try to pick out words.

Because evidently when Robert Patterson was talking about Bigfoot he was choosing his words very carefully, so that 30 years in the future some idiot could play it backwards and find out Bigfoot does indeed. . . poop.

No seriously, that was one of them, in reverse audio they vaguely hear “ape skat” , so obviously that means Bigfoot is flesh and blood like apes. They even claim this as PROOF that Bigfoot is not inter dimensional.

These have got to be the dumbest 2 people I’ve heard in a long time.

posted on May, 26 2020 @ 01:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Quantumgamer1776

Yeah, I quick scrolled through and gave up. Absolute garbage.

posted on May, 26 2020 @ 01:50 PM
link   
Is backward masking still a thing in 2020?

My goodness.

top topics

join