It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How Long Can The Biden Charade Go On For

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on May, 23 2020 @ 08:49 AM
link   
www.foxnews.com...

The NAACP on Friday pushed back on a claim by presumptive Democratic nominee Joe Biden that the civil rights organization had endorsed him “every time I’ve run” -- stating that the group never endorses any political candidate.

The NAACP publicly stated that they never endorse any candidate, Joe is delusional and has been so for his 40+ year political career.
We are witnessing the biggest media cover-up of a presidential candidate since....2016-Hillary Clinton.

The polls are showing double digit leads for Biden, can anyone really believe that?
The major news networks have covered for Biden at every step while making Trump and his supporters out to be Nazi's every chance they get.

There is no way Joe Biden will ever win the 2020 presidential election.
He can't even get through a scripted interview how is he going to debate Trump?
I have no idea how he plans on making our country better, whether you agree with Trump or not he has certainly articulated his vision for a better America.

Can any democrat give a few good reasons why you would vote for Biden?
edit on 23-5-2020 by fringeofthefringe because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2020 @ 08:57 AM
link   
a reply to: fringeofthefringe
Don’t worry, Cuomo will be the nominee.

And he will have to answer why he allowed thousands to die in his nursing homes.

posted on May, 23 2020 @ 09:01 AM
link   
a reply to: PurpleFox

If I was a democrat that voted in a primary I would be extremely pissed if the party chose a guy other than one I had to choose from.

Why bother with primaries then?

Also, I'm not sure every state would allow a new candidate if they missed the deadline.

+2 more 
posted on May, 23 2020 @ 09:03 AM
link   

Tough break for Obama that after he finally endorsed and supported Biden...Joe proves to the world that he's a total racist.

posted on May, 23 2020 @ 09:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: fringeofthefringe
www.foxnews.com...

The NAACP on Friday pushed back on a claim by presumptive Democratic nominee Joe Biden that the civil rights organization had endorsed him “every time I’ve run” -- stating that the group never endorses any political candidate.

Can any democrat give a few good reasons why you would vote for Biden?

full case of TDS or complete stupidity. This coming from a non trump voter.

majority of them cant even explain why they hate trump or what has trump done that is so much worse than the other pos before him.

edit on 28531America/ChicagoSat, 23 May 2020 09:28:27 -0500000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2020 @ 09:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: PurpleFox

And he will have to answer why he allowed thousands to die in his nursing homes.

They are going to replace Biden at convention. Dem leadership wont even commit to him as the nominee. They know he is going nowhere.

posted on May, 23 2020 @ 09:21 AM
link   
More Dems were behind Bernie than Biden and we all saw how that turned out..again lol
edit on 23-5-2020 by PurpleFox because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2020 @ 09:23 AM
link   
I wish the parties were both Virtuous and honest. It will never happen, ever. I wish the Democrats had a Champion as we Republicans have our Champion. That they both were genuine and worthy enough to hold the office. A 'country (people) divided' .....you'v heard the saying before and the truth contained in it.

posted on May, 23 2020 @ 09:24 AM
link   
The Biden Charade will continue as long as the MSM says it will continue 😃

Zey Haff zer ordazz 😎

posted on May, 23 2020 @ 10:23 AM
link   
I really don't see Cuomo being Biden's replacement but a replacement would make sense.
That seems like it could be their plan but if it's not Bernie Sanders what about the Bernie supporters?
The way the democrats, along with the media, are supporting Joe, gaffe after gaffe...scandal after scandal...makes me think they just might be all in for Joe Biden..strangely the MSM and the DNC are using the exact same playbook as they did in 2016, what are they thinking? Maybe the MSM/DNC have a wild card they have not played yet.

Globalism V Nationalism, and after what this pandemic has revealed I do not see globalism winning.

originally posted by: PurpleFox

posted on May, 23 2020 @ 10:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22
a reply to: PurpleFox

If I was a democrat that voted in a primary I would be extremely pissed if the party chose a guy other than one I had to choose from.

Why bother with primaries then?

Also, I'm not sure every state would allow a new candidate if they missed the deadline.

You seem to be under the delusion that the DNC and primaries are state run. They are not. They are a private entity that can do whatever they want.

posted on May, 23 2020 @ 10:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Mach2

The States conduct the Primary Elections.

Come on.

posted on May, 23 2020 @ 11:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
a reply to: Mach2

The States conduct the Primary Elections.

Come on.

That's not true. The states set rules to adhere to, but the DNC and RNC, respectively, control the parties.

If the DNC chooses to nominate soneone, states have zero recourse.

posted on May, 23 2020 @ 11:30 AM
link   
I think Biden is more along the lines of the Democrat’s elite trying to get the genie back in the bottle after Russia Collusion went sideways on them.

posted on May, 23 2020 @ 11:40 AM
link   
I have noticed that Biden has most of his virtual interviews in the morning. Given his cognitive decline Its possible he is sundowning later in the day. He literally has staffers interrupting the interviews when they don't like like the way its going. Not a good look for a presidential candidate getting interrupted by his own staff to end the interview. His handlers are usually keeping interviews short 7mins or under. Its obvious they are limiting his exposure on purpose to avoid embarrassment.

Oddly enough the Biden campaign is trying to say this limited exposure for Biden is a campaign strategy designed to keep Trump talking and in the media. When your opponent is hurting himself let him. Is a good strategy they say. Nobody believes that Bs.

To anyone paying attention its obvious the more exposure Biden gets the greater the chances he says problematic statements. That have to be defended by staffers and proxies.

When asked a question he doesn't have an answer for Biden quotes his record. If pressed beyond his record to answer the question he becomes aggressive and defensive. We saw that on the campaign trail.

He has trouble finding words to express his thoughts. So he reverts to "Come On Man!". He seems to take certain questions as a personal attack (particularly from constituents) not as an opportunity to further clarify his position. Biden is the greatest threat to his own campaign.

The charade will continue they may be stuck with him.

Come on Man! Never go full on Biden!
edit on 23-5-2020 by Meniscus because: Grammar

posted on May, 23 2020 @ 12:25 PM
link   

You don't get it, do you. Biden is just a place holder. They will draft in HRC, or Michelle or Fredo at the convention.

posted on May, 23 2020 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Come on guys. You know Joe can't help but be racist. It's not his fault. It has been ingrained into the Democrat Party for centuries now.

posted on May, 23 2020 @ 01:24 PM
link   
Take a look at the pattern here....not even discussing his creepy side

I know Joe looks like he may be having "mental capacity" issues now but what kind of a pompous jerk speaks like that to an Indian supporter who he just met or speaking to a black audience telling them that Mitt Romney and the republicans are going to "put y'all back in chains" or call Obama the ..first..first, articulate, bright, clean african american?

Joe Biden has been doing this for decades, Joe Biden and all the other lifers in congress and past presidents brought us Donald Trump...if it not for Joe Biden and all the rest, too many to list, raping and pillaging our tax dollars and perverting the laws for their benefit Trump would never have ran for president and certainly would never have won.

originally posted by: highvein

Come on guys. You know Joe can't help but be racist. It's not his fault. It has been ingrained into the Democrat Party for centuries now.

posted on May, 23 2020 @ 01:32 PM
link   

At least another month IF he starts carrying hot sauce in his purse.

posted on May, 23 2020 @ 02:05 PM
link   
You right Biden has been a gaffe machine for years. But this is different. He has been in cognitive decline.

"Chuck Stand up so everyone can see you!"video
edit on 23-5-2020 by Meniscus because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join