It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Let's Do a Little Math Here

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+8 more 
posted on May, 19 2020 @ 01:33 PM
link   
I'm from Pennsylvania. Our State Health Department put out some numbers today. As of today there have been 4,624 CV-19 deaths in Pennsylvania. Out of those 3,145 have occurred in NURSING HOME PATIENTS!. That's correct, according to my Math (old school not Common Core) 68% of the CV-19 deaths in the State happened to people in nursing homes.

I have nothing but sympathy and respect to those who's family members or friends are in the 4,624. ( I lost both of my parents to unusual circumstances and some of my friends are in that statistic)

68% I fail to see the justification for this lockdown to proceed any further.

posted on May, 19 2020 @ 01:36 PM
link   
a reply to: JIMC5499

Agreed, even Dr. Rachel Levine pulled his mother out of the nursing home.

LIVE UPDATES: Nearly 78% of all COVID-19 deaths in Allegheny Co. are in long-term care facilities

www.wpxi.com...

edit on 19-5-2020 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2020 @ 01:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Bigburgh

I'm going off of the numbers on KDKA's website, it anybody wants to know. Let's see how fast they disappear.

posted on May, 19 2020 @ 01:47 PM
link   

I'll put more faith in you.πŸ‘

But here's kdka's
pittsburgh.cbslocal.com...

posted on May, 19 2020 @ 01:53 PM
link   

www.abovetopsecret.com...

check that one out. You can learn from the smart one's why we need to be locked up indefinitely.

But the real reason is Trump isn't for lock downs, so they must be for them.

I am concerned that Trump may slip up and say something positive for breathing air. Those poor idiots will suffocate themselves.

posted on May, 19 2020 @ 01:56 PM
link   
You picked the subject that pisses me off more than anything else that has occurred .

#3 Cohorting :
In the context of this guideline, this term applies to the practice of grouping patients infected or colonized with the same infectious agent together to confine their care to one area and prevent contact with susceptible patients

It’s like they rule from their throne in a alternate reality .

posted on May, 19 2020 @ 02:05 PM
link   

My town stopped reporting on local cases, cause there were none. The are reporting on the region here, includes parts of mosurri Iowa and Illinois,. The seem disappointed we dont have sick people here!
edit on 19-5-2020 by cognizant420 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2020 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Probably because half the state of Pennsylvania is here in Kentucky right now. I can't go anywhere these days without seeing at least 4-5 vehicles with Pennsylvania plates on them. Previously seeing Pennsylvania plates was a rarity anywhere but on the interstate. Tons of New Jersey plates on the local roads now as well. Seems like anyone who could afford to get out of projected "hot" states have been doing so the last few months.

posted on May, 19 2020 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Exactly! All the sheep walking around with face masks like it is going to do something.

We have similar stats in IL.

Freaking mass hysteria....

posted on May, 19 2020 @ 02:11 PM
link   
More theories confirmed that the "virus" panic was planned ahead of time πŸ˜ŽπŸŽƒπŸ˜Ž

posted on May, 19 2020 @ 02:12 PM
link   
So let's euthanize all of the elderly... right?

I get what you're saying about the lockdowns but no matter how you put it and no matter how you swing the numbers, old people or young... Carelessness will only kill more people.

Maybe we should only have elderly taking care of the elderly that way no one is in fear of spreading the virus to the elderly... So we should just quarantine all of the elderly with the elderly. Sounds right...?

While we're at it, let's just euthanize the old vets too. Considering the way healthcare is, we're doing that already.

Live and let die... gotcha! They're already close to death anyways so it's no big deal.

+13 more 
posted on May, 19 2020 @ 02:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: StallionDuck
So let's euthanize all of the elderly... right?

I get what you're saying about the lockdowns but no matter how you put it and no matter how you swing the numbers, old people or young... Carelessness will only kill more people.

Maybe we should only have elderly taking care of the elderly that way no one is in fear of spreading the virus to the elderly... So we should just quarantine all of the elderly with the elderly. Sounds right...?

While we're at it, let's just euthanize the old vets too. Considering the way healthcare is, we're doing that already.

Live and let die... gotcha! They're already close to death anyways so it's no big deal.

You can't be serious....

Nursing homes can simply take precautions. The morbidly obese and ill can take precautions.

The rest of society doesn't need to be on lockdown.

This isn't rocket science.

posted on May, 19 2020 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Berley Souders, the coroner of Fulton County, PA reported to the state Dept of Health that the number of deaths for the county that they were listing was incorrect. The state said that one person died in Fulton County. There have been no deaths there yet.
The state changed the number to zero, but a day or so later, it was changed back to one death. There still are no deaths from COVID 19 there. There is no accompanying data, like an age, name, sex for this mystery person.

They are lying.

posted on May, 19 2020 @ 02:30 PM
link   
a reply to: StallionDuck
Get off the Kool-Aid. Wah wah wah. Everybody is going to get exposed or has been exposed. The majority are going to walk it off. The original 15 day shutdown was to slow things down so that the medical system wasn't slammed. We did that. It worked, no matter what you hear on the news.

What we have right bow is bullsh*t. We are not doing anybody favors by keeping this going. We need to get immunity built up in as many people as possible, before the next Flu season hits.

By the way, I'm one of those "old veterans"

posted on May, 19 2020 @ 02:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
They are lying.

Yes the State is. They change the definition of what qualifies like I change my socks. I'm friends with the Coroner in my County.

posted on May, 19 2020 @ 02:33 PM
link   

In the UK, nearly a third of all Covid-related deaths have occurred in care homes.

However, a disturbing statistic about the general Excess Mortality rate, from December 2019 to May 2020, shows that "unexplained" excess deaths in care homes, unrelated to Covid, are almost as high as confirmed Covid victims. (www.telegraph.co.uk...)

What the hell happened?

Furthermore, the excess UK deaths IN GENERAL, unrelated to Covid, raise disturbing questions and implications about the lock-down and associated fears leading to avoidable tragedies such as suicides due to severe stress and loss of livelihoods, deadly domestic violence, and many folks simply being too frightened to attend hospitals for fear of catching Covid despite suffering other life-threatening ailments.

If such factors do account for nearly 40% of excess UK deaths not associated with Covid, that is truly disturbing, and an additional tragedy that is hard to forgive.

edit on 19-5-2020 by ConfusedBrit because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2020 @ 02:35 PM
link   

They keep moving the goal post.

Remember it was we need to flatten the curve. Need ventilators. 2 million deaths. Hospitals over run. Let's erect field hospitals at stadiums.

None of that occurred. We are at a fraction of the deaths. Hospitals aren't over run and are furloughing people.

So instead of saying, "Gee, we fudged up; the numbers were wrong"... they keep doubling down trying to justify continued lockdowns and closures.

posted on May, 19 2020 @ 02:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Edumakated

It's been weaponized now. Apparently the Governor of PA and a few other States sent Trump a letter saying that they are going to keep their States shut down until they get what they want. In California, Newsome is saying unless the Federal Government bails him out he's going to start shutting down the State, starting with first responders. You know damn well Illinois, New York and New Jersey are going to follow suit unless they get what they want.

posted on May, 19 2020 @ 02:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: JIMC5499
a reply to: Edumakated

It's been weaponized now. Apparently the Governor of PA and a few other States sent Trump a letter saying that they are going to keep their States shut down until they get what they want. In California, Newsome is saying unless the Federal Government bails him out he's going to start shutting down the State, starting with first responders. You know damn well Illinois, New York and New Jersey are going to follow suit unless they get what they want.

Exactly. The ruined their own state economy with the continued shut down and now want the Feds to bail them out. Not only that, it is a ploy to get bailouts for stuff that has zero to do with this lockdown (i.e., pension short falls that have been going on for decades).

posted on May, 19 2020 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Your state is not super unique either... look at the case/death count in my state. And yet things are still locked down (government says we "can now have gatherings of 10 people or less" now) and many don't have jobs to go back to:

This is insane... in California, Newsom predicted 25 million would have contracted coronavirus by May but the numbers are around 80,000 in the state:

More than half of Californians could be infected by coronavirus in 2 months, Newsom projects

Actual CA Coronavirus Numbers as of today

The narrative went from "go home and flatten the curve, this will blow over in a few weeks" to "we need a vaccine and this is going to keep going on for the foreseeable future"

I'm absolutely disgusted as should everyone else who is looking at the facts!

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join