It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

best COVID-19 conspiracy sites

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2020 @ 10:26 AM
link   
a reply to: thisguy

If memory serves it used to be largely economy and finance based with the occasional gem.

Looks to have changed direction recently however :-

bizarre-eu-funded-comic-book-predicted-pa ndemic-globalists-saviours

how-huxleys-x-club-created-nature-m agazine-sabotaged-science-150-years

fda-halts-bill-gates-backed-covid-19-testing-program[ editby]edit on 17-5-2020 by Cymru because: Dodgy grammar

posted on May, 17 2020 @ 11:31 AM
link   
a reply to: thisguy

Here you go!!!

Sermo

The USA MSM treats it as a "realistic conspiracy site"

posted on May, 17 2020 @ 11:54 AM
link   
a reply to: puzzlesphere

Yeah I haven't heard great things about Reddit, which was what I was posting when the thread got trashed. I had a back and forth with JBird, and it was hashed out in a positive way. I was astounded by the patience they showed with my belligerent-ass attitude. I feel I was lucky JBird PM'd me, as I feel any other moderator would've banned me for being such a dickhead.
to JBird!

They were bamboozled by my lack of trust in the board moderators. And your post nails it; ATS moderation IS fairer than what I've had to deal with. A lot of what I've dealt with would be described as "politically-motivated censorship", and there are few things as infuriating as being censored and having no voice to object.

It's my understanding Reddit fell into that, and it fomented a diaspora to Chan sites. Just as these endless political-banter threads are forcing a diaspora from ATS. It's sad but what can we, as users with no power, do about it? Nothing, except leave in protest.

I'm yammering a bit here! I recommend bitchute if you're looking for your deplatformed media. It's a good place to start at least. Someone mentioned Zerohedge, I may poke around there just to get out of the ATS house. That's all I got for you, unless you want some Youtube profiles.

posted on May, 17 2020 @ 12:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Cymru

Zerohedge does it for me I'm very grateful for your links, Cheers Bud.

2ND Line ATS Aware.

posted on May, 17 2020 @ 01:14 PM
link   
a reply to: foxhound2459

More than welcome foxhound2459.

If I come across any other reputable ones I'll slam them in here.

posted on May, 17 2020 @ 07:28 PM
link   
Dr Chris Martenson of Peak Property has been doing the best updates in keeping up with the data coming out and asking tough questions about it. Link

Dr. John Campbell has been doing a fantastic job in also keeping up with the new data coming out. Has more of an establishment perspective and not convinced about much of the conspiracy stuff. Link

Dr Paul Cottrell has also been working hard in keeping up with evolving events and making his views known. More focused on the conspiracy stuff and Bio patriot act type things going on. Link

PubMed is a fantastic site for searching papers, linking authors and get some clear data on who has been doing what. It does get deep with lots of complex things going on. A good source for lots of research.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join