It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

best COVID-19 conspiracy sites

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2020 @ 08:47 AM
link   
What sites are you guys following, with a lot of youtube sites being shut down? Looking for realistic conspiracy sites, not 5G/qanon

posted on May, 17 2020 @ 08:53 AM
link   
a reply to: thisguy

Good question!... I was just looking for similar as I notice ATS slip back into political bickering.

Guess the pandemic is over?

ETA: Seems it's become very hard to find true free thought collectives anywhere on the internet, ever more "net neutrality", as opposed to non-censorship... the world is too easily offended now.

I almost PM'd OtherSideOfTheCoin (saw they posted a thread today), to see where they've been hanging out online recently... they were a voice of reason.

Hopefully someone can offer some suggestions?
edit on 17-5-2020 by puzzlesphere because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2020 @ 09:00 AM
link   

The best sites are probably the ones that chime with your existing belief so the answer to the question is subjective.
Seek and you will find I guess.

posted on May, 17 2020 @ 09:04 AM
link   
www.youtube.com...

I've been watching this, which is decent

posted on May, 17 2020 @ 09:07 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex

Problem is finding one not mired in political partisanship.

My beliefs tend towards centrist ideologies, and the polarised dialogue on almost every topic, everywhere, at the moment makes it hard to find a community that resonates for some reason.

That's what I like/d about ATS, and made the site very unique... that (at least in the past), there used to be much less partisanship, and a much greater concentration on facts, minus emotion or politics... in a sense, any "authority" used to be questioned...

... now ATS is very polarised, and there seem to be as many "experts" here (who tow various "authority lines"), as on all the other useless sites, and funnily enough most of the "experts" have a particular political leaning... don't want to hear political arguments, want hear facts.

So what "sites" resonate with you? Any suggestions for an inquiring mind?
edit on 17-5-2020 by puzzlesphere because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2020 @ 09:13 AM
link   

I'll not get a slap for cross posting content but theres some good stuff on ZeroHedge.

www.zerohedge.com...

(Also, its secure, for those that brought that up about our beloved ATS
)

as this is the closet I'll get to an hour in the Pub with mates for a while.

posted on May, 17 2020 @ 09:14 AM
link   

Yes, not bad... but sometimes he is pretty loose with facts to make a particular point... while I like that he is questioning, and does tend to touch on many topics of interest... it makes me wary when his reporting on the facts, and interpretation of others "facts", get a bit too flexible for the exact "truth" anymore.

posted on May, 17 2020 @ 09:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Cymru

Also not a bad site... but they also get pretty loose with "facts", to support stories that need a lot more support than what they report.

Again, one of the few sites I've seen that does ask good questions... though the site format makes it hard to engage with easily.

posted on May, 17 2020 @ 09:19 AM
link   
a reply to: puzzlesphere

I agree with the body of you post , dividing lines are deep now and people are entrenched in their chosen camp but I think that's the fault of the political class and partly by design , divide and conquer.

The only site of this kind I use is this one , I think it's still the best despite its faults.

posted on May, 17 2020 @ 09:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: puzzlesphere

though the site format makes it hard to engage with easily.

It is heavy on the eye burning font choices.

posted on May, 17 2020 @ 09:34 AM
link   

I agree... that's why I'm still here!

posted on May, 17 2020 @ 09:34 AM
link   

Hahaha... indeed!. Great description!

posted on May, 17 2020 @ 09:36 AM
link   

Why even post this? You literally added nothing to the thread.

As far as OP is concerned, I hear a lot of old ATSers went to Reddit, though my thread got censored before I could find out where. Maybe another user could steer you (and I, for that matter) to where they are or where a good place to smoke signal would be.

Then there's the Chans, although they are filthy places. Same with 8kun. It's my understanding that 8kun is the front lines to the Anons of Q fame. Your stance on that being you own, I have heard that supreme quality digs can be found there. Along with the dross that comes from no censorship.

I don't go to either of the sites in the last paragraph, the layout of them gives me PTSD. Not to mention it makes me feel like I'm at a KKK dinner party.

I also have seen users getting deplatformed by Youtube go to Bitchute, but I have never been to the actual sight. DID get to finish up a channel that was deplatformed when they linked the Bitchute video, so you might find some of your favorites there.

I'll have my eye on this, because a fresh source of content would be welcome. Unfortunately more and more threads are becoming crippled by partisan nonsense. Fresh content would be nice!

Hope this helps.

posted on May, 17 2020 @ 09:42 AM
link   
a reply to: WorldUnderCeej

And I guess you touched on a key point there... I don't like censorship, but I do like moderation and civil discourse.

Reddit, chans, etc. are low quality because the "quality" of the content is not moderated. It's what makes/made ATS great... generally good, sensible moderation, that keeps the "dross" to a minimum, and allows discussion to flourish.

It's a fine line between censorship and moderation, but ATS still does it better than anywhere else.

posted on May, 17 2020 @ 09:45 AM
link   
Ive got two for a bit different angles.

The first is this one. It gets updated a good amount, though less and less over time. Provides a good "counter-narrative," but not much more. Very, very packed with information.

The other is Amazing Polly on youtube. Shes always been pretty darn good, and does lean a certain way, but lately.. Has just been connecting dots and presenting info that is from some very impressive work.

Long.. But.. "Wow"

posted on May, 17 2020 @ 09:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Serdgiam

Thanks, that's a new one to me, I haven't come across Swiss Policy Research before... will have to have a trawl!

Amazing Polly is pretty awesome, though I prefer text/images than videos to digest this type of information... essentially the Youtube format makes her output not the greatest, even if the content I've seen of hers is top notch, and definitely worth a watch!

posted on May, 17 2020 @ 10:05 AM
link   
Nothing comes close to Infowars. Infowars every day baby. There's a reason they hate it. It's effective, self-funded, most banned,... my MSM

posted on May, 17 2020 @ 10:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Serdgiam

Thank you sir, I forgot about Polly, I will add her channel to my "check daily" folder. She's extremely good at connecting the dots

posted on May, 17 2020 @ 10:14 AM
link   

Is this mostly from an economic perspective?

posted on May, 17 2020 @ 10:19 AM
link   

Essentially covid 19 is the outer symbol of a bith to a new game. The new game of life. Whereas the game of life will change from the one we knew. New rules, new referees, and new identities.

2020 is the birth of a new playing field. Covid and mass lockdowns are a gateway to bring about a new world. Or an excuse to disguise the underbelly of realityy's dimensional changes.
edit on 17-5-2020 by blueman12 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join