It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Magnetic North Pole Is Rapidly Moving Because of Some Blobs

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2020 @ 05:51 PM
link   
a reply to: LookingAtMars

The answer is Nibiru ... keep up man, its always
Nibiru

posted on May, 17 2020 @ 08:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: CraftyArrow
I was wondering why my dog was pooping in different directions, this explains it all. Thanks. : )

LMAO my dogs are doing the same thing. Definitely taking longer like they are confused as well.

posted on May, 18 2020 @ 06:53 PM
link   
a reply to: LookingAtMars

It's official, Santa now lives in siberia.

It makes me think back to the Dyatlov pass incident, maybe a slight shift in the pole created some kind of fluctuation, geoscientists are examining the site for purposes unknown, so maybe it created whatever killed those hikers.

It's absurd but it's just another crazy theory for the incident, one of the great modern day mysteries.

posted on May, 18 2020 @ 08:19 PM
link   
I am two days behind but so what?

I have a couple of threads on this guys.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

This "metal blob": from the OP link is "magnetic" and that is my point. The magnetic affect of the moving blob is taking
EQ and Water patterns with it.

originally posted by: scraedtosleep
-a reply to: LookingAtMars

what's different about this recent shift is how quickly it's happening.

So what?

But here is the latest form Phys.ORG and similar to the OP
phys.org...

They further suggest that changes in molten metal flow in the core result in changes in the magnetic flux in the lobes. The position of the pole is determined by the strength of the two lobes—when one gains strength, the other loses strength resulting in the pole moving in the stronger direction. The result is a constant tug-of-war between the two lobes.

edit on 18-5-2020 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2020 @ 12:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity
a reply to: Phage

Here another one ,
the question is not that a magnet can move water , can it move tiny droplets with hardly any mass to any significant extent, I suggest quite likely,

Thank you, you know I have been providing what I considered to be great references like Nat Geo and Phys.org with Phage on these matters for years and he still uses the Alinsky style of challenging the data in the face of the evidence. Full of wind and lack of supporting data that doesn't point to flawed information already proven so. That isn't opinion that is fact.
Excellent material to support my theory on the Magnetic pole shift affecting more than just compasses.

posted on May, 19 2020 @ 12:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: anonentity

Anyway water vapor are small particles of water suspended in the air, steam is a Gas of water.

"Steam" is not a gas. Steam is droplets of liquid water, each droplet consisting of very many molecules. One can see steam.

Water vapor is individual water molecules. In the atmosphere, mixed with very many other molecules. Nitrogen molecules, Oxygen molecules. Carbon dioxide molecules. None of which are affected by magnetism in any appreciable manner because they are gasses. One cannot see water vapor.

You are a scientific illiterate, like you make others out to be, if you don't think steam is a gas and molecules not in a lattice or liquid touching other H2O molecules they are in fact gas. Steam is the gas reforming into water droplets and the water droplet vapor you see is at the dewpoint or place where the temperature and the gas switch to a liquid or solid, IIRC.

And it is weak magnetic effect that brings the molecules together loosely. Add energy as in heat, and they separate.

edit on 19-5-2020 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2020 @ 03:37 AM
link   
My cat is a killer. If you own a tuxedo cat you know. She caught 5 adult birds in the last two days. For some reason I feel it may have to do with the magnetic fields moving and the birds are connected to that. Wild guess but she never caught that many so fast and I’m not seeing a 5 adult bird nest anywhere.

posted on May, 22 2020 @ 06:45 AM
link   
Cat killed two more birds yesterday, and my news algo is giving me an uptick of planes falling from the sky as well. Maybe the Rona was meant to keep us out of the air for a bit bc of this pole shift. Probably nothing.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join