It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Leaked White House Data Shows Infections Spiking More than 1,000% in rural areas that backed Trump!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2020 @ 02:04 PM
link   
For the record I was sent the story and the link to the actual DHS document. I could not find anything on ATS so here we go. I also continue to support Trump on this COVID-19 as to me it is quite apparent that the USA is under attack by foreign and domestic terrorists. Back in February I wrote about a thread that appeared on the front page in Pravda. It was an opinion piece that came out right on the heels of the Senate vote on Impeachment. To me the opinion piece was to awaken sleeper cells globally. That's my INTEL take on it.

So do we have little fairies running around the country with a lyophilizer manufactured desiccated form of Covid-19 in a vial or bucket and then they add the reagent or just toss it on the ground?

lyophilizer

Here's the link:

Link[/u rl]

This was from the Salon article:

[url=https://www.salon.com/2020/05/12/leaked-white-house-data-shows-infections-spiking-more-than-1000-in-rural-areas-that-backed-trump/]Salon

Igor Derysh May 12, 2020 9:49PM (UTC) A leaked unreleased White House coronavirus task force report showing cases spiking in areas across the country has undercut President Donald Trump's claim that cases are declining across the nation. "You know, the numbers are coming down very rapidly all throughout the country, by the way," Trump declared at a Monday news conference. "There may be one exception, but all throughout the country, the numbers are coming down rapidly." This is, of course, not true. Though cases are decreasing in 14 states, they are rising in nine states, according to The New York Times. A lack of widespread testing in 27 other states, plus Washington and Puerto Rico, suggests that cases in those areas are being undercounted. But a leaked coronavirus task force report obtained by NBC News shows that some parts of the country — rural counties in Tennessee and Kansas — have seen cases balloon by more than 1,000% in a matter of one week. Other counties in Missouri, Nebraska, Minnesota and Wisconsin saw increases of more than 400%. Dr. John Ross, a professor at Harvard Medical School, pointed out that all but one of the top 10 counties that saw the largest increases voted for President Donald Trump in 2016. The top 10 cities in the report, which was produced on May 7, saw cases increases by more than 72% over seven days. Some areas, like St. Louis and Central City, Ky., saw cases skyrocket by 650% over that span. St. Cloud, Minn., saw cases increase by more than 400%. Other cities like Gainesville, Ga., Racine, Wisc., and Nashville saw increases of more than 100% over a single week.

So it targets rural communities that supported Donald Trump? I believe it. Its all those deplorables

Why is the USA #1 in the world for COVID-19.
Why is Fauci running around like Chicken Little? He wasn't elected. I didn't know that his job was fear mongering.
Why did Fauci continue to fund COVID-19 in Bats in Wuhan China when even Obama said to stop all?
Why is the USA MSM fawning anything about China
Why is the USA MSM not pursuing the story of the Chinese Doctors who were thrown out of Canada's level IV lab that acquired COVID-19 from the Dutch.

So where are the links to my whys? In my other threads on ATS. I have to get back to work.

Plus, so what is Trump supposed to do? If we all follow the experts the food chain will be shut down and then watch out as hell will rise.

edit on 13-5-2020 by Waterglass because: link messed up

edit on 13-5-2020 by Waterglass because: revised

edit on 13-5-2020 by Waterglass because: link bad again

edit on 13-5-2020 by Waterglass because: once again

posted on May, 13 2020 @ 02:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass

So what are the actual numbers?
Percentages don't really tell the story.

Did a county with 2 cases jump to 20 cases resulting in a 1000% increase?

Still not exactly earth shattering numbers.

posted on May, 13 2020 @ 02:10 PM
link   

I have to get back to work.

I think, if your threads will lessen, then you should

posted on May, 13 2020 @ 02:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Bluntone22

The actual numbers are in the DHS report. For whatever reason I cant get the link to link. To me its all hands on deck against anything Trump.

posted on May, 13 2020 @ 02:12 PM
link   

I live in Rural America, and no, at least around here there is no spike. In all actuality, I haven't changed anything I do. I still go to work, still come home, still cook at home most of the time, and still enjoy my back yard with my dog, chickens, wife and grandson. I'd wager I'm not the only one like that either.

I think there is and will be a lot of "leaked documents" with no way to prove their authenticity, saying all sorts of things Trump did or does wrong. So far, most everything that has been done is what Fauchi wanted, so if its bad, it's on him.
edit on 13-5-2020 by network dude because: bad spler

posted on May, 13 2020 @ 02:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Zcustosmorum

Tanks!

posted on May, 13 2020 @ 02:14 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

I stand with Trump on this. Hes not supposed to be a fearmonger either. The person who sent me the DHS report is vetted. Its not a fake.

posted on May, 13 2020 @ 02:15 PM
link   

I agree with that.
He will never catch a break from the haters.

posted on May, 13 2020 @ 02:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22

So what are the actual numbers?
Percentages don't really tell the story.

Did a county with 2 cases jump to 20 cases resulting in a 1000% increase?

Still not exactly earth shattering numbers.

Bingo!

posted on May, 13 2020 @ 02:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Waterglass
rural counties in Tennessee and Kansas — have seen cases balloon by more than 1,000% in a matter of one week. Other counties in Missouri, Nebraska, Minnesota and Wisconsin saw increases of more than 400%.

Then you have this...

Tennessee's Trousdale County, which is just outside Nashville, saw the biggest spike with infections increasing by more than 1,000 percent

Huge increase is due to an outbreak at the Trousdale Turner Correctional Center where nearly 1,300 inmates and 50 staffers recently tested positive

Leavenworth County in Kansas, just west of Kansas City, has also seen its infections increase by 1,000 percent over a week with 587 new cases reported

It is much better to say 1000% then 587 new cases reported...Or 1300 inmates were tested positive.... BTW inmates have been passing it around to get a free pass out of jail...tricky tricky...

posted on May, 13 2020 @ 02:20 PM
link   
More testing equals more positives.

It doesn't mean people died, or were even hospitalized.

link   
a reply to: Bluntone22

I can assure you the report is actual. They are either trying to discredit him as a liar or incompetent.

Bottom line is that if its attacking rural communities then COVID-19 has a brain and a plan. It seems that it wants to attack the USA food supply chain. Take notice on that.

link   
There was a prison in rural TN that accounted for that ballooning rate. Not the rest of us. TN prison reason for high covid rate in TN. TN is reopened and it is pretty quiet throughout the state a reply to: Waterglass

posted on May, 13 2020 @ 02:21 PM
link   
a reply to: jjkenobi

I agree. Possibly that why USA is #1 on COVID cases. We already know the CDC salts the numbers by their directive to physicians.

posted on May, 13 2020 @ 02:22 PM
link   
a reply to: llpoolej

Good. Thank you!

posted on May, 13 2020 @ 02:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

DHS wrote the report. They spun it. Are they at work to discredit the Trumpster? Or to scare the USA population?

posted on May, 13 2020 @ 02:25 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Thank you all for your observations. Seems to me a Senator or Congresswoman put a call into DHS.

posted on May, 13 2020 @ 02:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Waterglass
a reply to: Xtrozero

DHS wrote the report. They spun it. Are they at work to discredit the Trumpster? Or to scare the USA population?

Leaving out key facts is just trying to sensationalize something that really isn't...I would need to side with TDS as they used "leaked WH report!" in their title.

edit on 13-5-2020 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2020 @ 02:36 PM
link   
Can we spin this as saying Trump is correct in saying that testing has greatly improved.... THANK YOU Mr. President for the outstanding increase in testing.

posted on May, 13 2020 @ 02:39 PM
link   
I live in a marginally rural area outer arm of one of the largest US cities. This week restaurants opened back up. Mask never had to be worn the whole time. Most businesses never closed even when they were ordered to shutdown. Police just were not enforcing it.

This is over with. The virus can now begin fully mutating and making broken copies of itself as it should have been all along.

<<   2 >>

join