It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Colorado Congressman Ken Buck orders volunteer to commit voter fraud.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2020 @ 09:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Drucifer
While I know this will essentially fall on deaf ears here, this is further proof (to me) that our political system is garbage and will remain so.

Edit- I am nor a Democrat or a Republican, just someone disgusted by our political system. The reason for my quip about falling on deaf ears here is because this forum is predominantly right-wing.

And yet, you are proven wrong. This is a big difference between the Left and Right. The Left assumes that the Right has all of their weaknesses and flaws. We don't. I say throw the book at the scum, and I think the vast majority of the rest of us 'right wingers' will say the same.

posted on May, 12 2020 @ 09:45 AM
link   
a reply to: tanstaafl

Yep, tough lesson to learn when someone looks in the mirror and realizes that the face staring back at them isn't the one they thought it was. That they had deceived even themselves. That they are the ones who are guilty of the things they accuse everyone else of.

posted on May, 12 2020 @ 10:07 AM
link   
Republicans commit voter fraud more frequently than Democrats. This is well known but something that falls on deaf ears tonthe Republican party.

<< 1   >>

join