It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Werewolf sightings

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 03:02 AM
link   
reply to post by OneGodJesus

Would there be any sayings about guardians?
I have seen ever since i was very young this large black wolf (when i first saw him/her i thought it was a dog...) He has near pitch black beautiful fur, kinda thin but not, and blue eyes. I have also had dreams with my guardian in it. When i first remember seeing him, it was very dark out, i was maybe 7 and it was in my back yard. I was afraid of this "dog" but it took me a second to....i guess comprehend what i was seeing? Before i ran inside. I have seen him many times since, mostly in dreams, but occasionally in my waking life.

I know for a fact that this spirit is my guardian and wish so dearly to know more. I guess he is the reason for my love of wolves and sanity all these years.
If anyone has anything to tell me about this, please, please do.

Thank you
Mouse

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 02:42 PM
link   
reply to post by rp001

Wolves live in packs not coyotes

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 03:32 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 03:05 PM
link   
reply to post by BaastetNoir

you must be a pup. next time you have this dream, take notice of three things: the phase of the moon, are you in a human form, and do you hear pulsing drums. these questions hold your answers.

posted on Dec, 13 2008 @ 06:12 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 16 2008 @ 10:58 PM
link   
reply to post by CGBSpender

I live in Bray Road, I havent heard about any sightings??
will you explain...

posted on Dec, 16 2008 @ 11:08 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 03:29 PM
link   
i believe in skin walkers and werewolves myself. i havent seen one for myself but i would totally be willing to go out any night to bray road and see it for myself! it would be so cool! the thing is that people say i comes out when it wants to, unexpectedly, while if you go looking ofr it, usually nothing turns up. i hope im lucky and i do see it, i dont care what people say when they wish they never laid eyes on it! lol i want to see them werewolves are awsome!

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 04:37 PM
link   
I'm quite positive werewolves exist due to personal experience. Howerver I don't like the fact that anytime, anywhere when a discussion like this comes up or new information is found, somebody pops up and says, o this helps me hunt them or this could be usefull to hunters.
I don't like hunters and there are enough measures in place to prevent rogues (the persons who screwed up and are now going to be hunted) from making these mistakes again, including death, there is no reason for some pained souls to go out and look for trouble, they wont be capable of handling it. so stop playing touhg and stop trying to "hunt" beings like this.

And where in America sightings are normally far apart and very rare, you should start checking the sighitns in europe, a lot of stuff happens in europe. old bloodines running around. Times are changing, we better prepare.

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 02:55 AM
link   

after reading all of the reponses to this post i notice that none of you can say that you have seen a werewolf. that will change after i tell the story of when i saw one, with my own eyes and with the witness of two of my very good friends. first of all i will tell you that when this sighting took place i was 12, i am now 20, and that i lived in a very small coal mining town in north western canada. it all begain when two friends and I were walking around a rodeo ground right next to a large cutline. It was around 4pm in july, there was no wind and little noise. we were a little closer to the cutline then we usually would have been when all three of us at the same time turned around and saw somthing rather strange. i will describe this creature as being quite tall, maybe around 8-9 feet...i have no idea how much it weighed that is pretty hard to judge ( i would guess the same mass as a good sized bull moose), but the thing that truly impacted me and changed my life forever was its legs, TWO legs only and built with the same frame work as a dog but much larger. another thing i will never forget is how fast it moved...the clearing was about 80-100 feet wide and i only saw this creature for about 3 seconds, and the gracfullness of its strides was somthing unmatched by any other 2 legged animal i have seen, including humans. now alot of people say that werewolves are grey, no, not true this thing was pitch black( completly black, no streaks) and had a head like a wolf, only wider and a bit longer, and on its head sat two very hairy pointy ears. i can also tell you that it wasnt particularly fat, it looked quite lean. another thing that (sadly) haha i still have dreams about is the sound it made, as it was striding it looked right at us and made a very deep grunt/growl, at which point my friends and I ran as fast as we could back to my friends house which was near by, only 400 meters or so. i would tell more about how we tried to get our friends and family to believe us but that is another story that would require much more time that this small loose description of that event. one more thing i must point out is that we were no more then 60 feet away from the creature....i hope i did not scare anyone....as stupid as it sounds but seeing what i saw is a terrible thing, me and my 2 friends to this day wont go back to that town, and i wont go into the woods without a gun and a group of people...pluss there is also the downside of flicking through the channels and seeing a werewolf movie on, that is a bad reminder of it too....... i hope to hear other peoples stories sometime soon, and im sorry if you dont believe me but trust me being a full time sciences student at university (explains my bad grammar) dosent leave me much time to make up stories

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 03:01 AM
link   
I saw something I believe it was monster quest or some show similar they had a werewolf episode and they gave the witnesses who claimed to have seen them lie detector tests which they passed. Definitely not saying its proof but if your looking for some interesting werewolf stories its worth checking out if you can find it.

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 03:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

It would be awesome for about the 2 seconds I would be conscious followed by waking up in his crazy werewolf hideout of death, which would be the opposite of awesome.

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 09:22 AM
link   
reply to post by rp001

i dont think your crazy man not at all all the myths and movies talking about men and women becoming animals i beleive and i beleive that what you saw was a skinwalker matter of fact its a movie called kinwalkers maybe all the movies and myths are true im trying to find true facts about werewolves and cant find jack # real evidence all i get is almost the same results as you did black magic skin belts wolf belts

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 11:50 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 01:40 PM
link   
reply to post by rp001

You might want to start your research by looking into beings called "Therians", "Otherkin" or "P-Shifters".
Here's a taste:
Therians

[edit on 9-1-2009 by starsyren]

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 12:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Winsor

ME TO!

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 04:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

I do believe you. Approx. 17 years ago at a farm just outside Dauphin Manitoba there was an incident where a similiar creature was found. Somewhere between 100-130 high school kids had come upon the abandonned farmhouse and were going to use it for a party. Around dusk they began to search the place and took notice that all the furniture and a T.V. were left behind. There was a celler door in the floor of the kitchen. A half dozen strong guys went to work prying it open. I was in the second storey bedroom when they opened it. At first there was complete silence followed by walls shaking and a thumping kind of sound. Seconds later people began screaming and running from the house. In the panic some broke a large picture window and jumped out. The creature you described had come out of the celler. It uprooted the kitchen ileland and cracked some of the cupboards. The real question is why had it not attacked any of us? How is it that many people escaped unharmed?

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 10:25 AM
link   
Last night I was discussing (with a close friend) a werewolf sighting I experienced around 1997 in the foothills in western North Carolina. I have presented my account to only a few because who would believe it or even care? However, I was driving from NC to KY on a rainy night in an old beat up Celica. I was in a hurry and was pushing my old 4cylinder engine way to hard up the "mountains" near Asheville. My car began to overheat so I had to slow down going up hill for fear of breaking down. I approached a curve and my headlights flashed upon it. It was a werewolf sqatted over on bent knees eating on a dear. As my headlights beamed upon it raised up as if startled or angered by my headlights. It looked just like the "hollywood" werewolf and I'll never forget it. It scared me at the time (and still does) to know what I saw and that it was real.
I just wanted to share my account and this is the first "blog" ever submitted anywhere. I was just surfing the web and thought I would see if there was anyone else who might have had a similar experience. I know what I saw and I there is no other explanantion other than it was a werewolf.

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 09:27 AM
link   
reply to post by syrinx high priest

this is suppose to be you seeing a "werewolf"

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 02:26 PM
link   

i have seen a werewolf or two and i do agree that the werewolf can be very intreting but hard to understand unless they do trust you. so if you would like more information about the sighting i would be happy to tell you evey little bit!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join