It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Logic would dictate.. this is unavoidable

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2020 @ 09:01 PM
link   
There isn't a person that doesn't know what is going on with the economy right now, some more gravely harmed than others, and many on the Brink. Seems those on Social Security are some of the few who may be at least affording food and necessities ...barely. Certainly your stimulus check helped a bit, and to a few some substantially, but for most it will scarcely do much. This video is from today, and just rings of a lot of truth, but is mainly about the supposedly proposed $2000 stimulus checks that would follow through monthly until the end of the year.

On the face of it, a lot of people would be happy and it would save a lot of people from ruin though it may precipitate wild interest with the Fed and the dollar. They say their trying to keep it at 2% if I heard right. But this will be around $12,000 per person in FIAT money added to our deficit, everyone 16 and over.
www.youtube.com...

I really don't think he is trying to sell anything, and think you will find that accurate too.
The rest of the world will have to be on it's own mostly.
The world we knew is in rapid evolution... Even AI may be unemployed. It might make Co-op's look more and more attractive to people. Summer's coming, it could be very hot too...

posted on May, 4 2020 @ 09:14 PM
link   
Sorry about the Youtube commercials, it's worth ignoring them to get the vid...

posted on May, 4 2020 @ 09:15 PM
link   
I don't think they should give sixteen and seventeen year old kids money like that. That could cause a real lot of conflict in many people's households. That will turn some kids into drug addicts and they will not listen to their parents rules and regulations anymore. Nothing like giving kids who are in that age of spreading their wings some money without accountability and responsibility. Even my grandkids would get all messed up and won't listen to their mother or father anymore.

Are the Democrats trying to break the families up so the kids go out on their own and run into pediphiles?

posted on May, 4 2020 @ 09:32 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

No minor should directly receive any amount of stimulus money unless they are legally emancipated from their family and live on their own. If a minor lost their job they can file for regular old unemployment to make their car payments and what not.

posted on May, 4 2020 @ 10:05 PM
link   
This is TPTBs plan all along...we are nothing but consumers anyway, their summation of us. If manufacturing ever cimes fully back this idea goes away. Its why they fight Trump tooth and nail.a reply to: Plotus

posted on May, 4 2020 @ 10:40 PM
link   
S&f for the information. I had not heard there was a plan afoot for more money.

People the world over are hurting "BIG TIME" which IMO is as recipe for civil unrest or crime if things do not change soon. Although I must admit keeping everything shuttered as long as possible may be more political than medical..

Edit to add : Just wait until some of the money hungry states go bankrupt. What will happen to the police and other government employees when they are not being paid ? All the years it took to build working societies... yet withing 2 months it all came crashing down for many around the world and it ain't over yet IMO.
edit on 727thk20 by 727Sky because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2020 @ 10:53 PM
link   

Sorry about the Youtube commercials, it's worth ignoring them to get the vid...
a reply to: Plotus

Wait, Youtube has commercials?!?!?

I have yet to see one....

posted on May, 4 2020 @ 10:55 PM
link   

Are the Democrats trying to break the families up so the kids go out on their own and run into pediphiles?
a reply to: rickymouse

Pediphiles? are these the ones chasing bicyclist in the park, trying to sniff the pedals?

I thought the Dems were just trying to eat children, not get them to ride bikes. So confused.

posted on May, 4 2020 @ 10:57 PM
link   

they can file for regular old unemployment to make their car payments and what not.
a reply to: drewlander

Unless they live in Florida. It's been an unmitigated disaster trying to get unemployment. And to top it off, they max at $275/wk.

Good luck making it with that.

top topics

join