It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

China's Crisis Coverup

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2020 @ 02:56 PM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

For a few weeks they did, once it established itself in other countries and it was no longer easy to hoodwink people they changed their tune.

posted on May, 3 2020 @ 03:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Irishhaf

For a few weeks they did, once it established itself in other countries and it was no longer easy to hoodwink people they changed their tune.

And what has this got to do with the fact that countries like the UK and America messed this up big time? We knew weeks before the first infections hit America and UK, yet both leaders did not take it seriously for weeks.

That is not China's fault!

posted on May, 3 2020 @ 03:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheLieWeLive
If we want to combat this the right way then do not buy anything from China, open a local based business, and create everything with in your own country.

This will take sacrifice, no new cell phones every year, no more cheap electronics and tools. You will have to pay more for products, but the alternative is dying from war.

Well stated. I've been reading quite a bit of sabre rattling here WRT to armed confrontation with China. I'm not really sure if people understand that China has ICBMs and a rapidly growing nuclear submarine fleet? Engaging China would without question initiate WW3, and I'm not sure I can foresee a scenario where it doesn't go nuclear, and billions of lives are lost, if not the total destruction of human civilization.

Instead, we need to think strategically, and respond in kind to Chinese "economic aggression" over the past 30 years. We need to funnel manufacturing and supply capability back to North America, post haste.

The Chinese people are not our enemies; it's their ruling class, the CCP. Let's explore ways to set the stage where the CCP's political influence is weakened, and give the Chinese people a motivation for changing their government from within, without military intervention or forcibly exporting our style of government.

posted on May, 3 2020 @ 03:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Jay-morris

Oh careful Jay your China bias is showing.....yet again
You come to each thread about China crying the same story about how we ignore our own shortcomings and blame China blah blah, nobody does that in my opinion but in this current state of world affairs when the ENTIRE planet is at risk, criticism of China is well and truly deserved, and they should answer for what they have/haven't done same as many other countries have in the past.

posted on May, 3 2020 @ 03:47 PM
link   
As I stated in another thread, I think that China is getting ready to close it's boarders to the world again. It's their "go-to" solution every time that do something bad and get called on it.

posted on May, 3 2020 @ 04:10 PM
link   
a reply to: TheLieWeLive

Bad juju...

YouSir
edit on 3-5-2020 by YouSir because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2020 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Yes yes we know, in your opinion china is the perfect nation, never oppresses, never does anything bad its all the fault of the big bad west run by horribly inept evil people that somehow still get things done despite their own stupidity.

posted on May, 3 2020 @ 04:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Halfswede

They had thousands cases when they were still denying human to human transmission. Do you think they all played with bats? They 100% knew and chose to deny it and the WHO parroted their stance in the face of thousands cases.

They had already had several medical staff die at that point. How do you think they got it? Why you choose to be a CCP apologist is beyond me, but it will be a sad regret one day that you won't be able to back away from.

I hope you do a little research and get some courage where you aren't afraid to call out evil where it stands.

You seem to have no problem calling out the US govt and DT. Why are you so afraid of calling out the CCP? Do you think they are even comparable? Are you one of the 50 cent army? Are you just afraid of the truth because you think you can't live without the CCP controlling you?

perhaps this will help -- all with sources -- nothing to dispute.

The Comprehensive Timeline of the CCP's Cover-up of COVID-19 Pandemic (1) 中共隱瞞COVID-19(新冠肺炎)疫情的完整时间線 (1)

It is an entire website, with social media links, set up to denigrate China.

When you do a whois on the domain, it is anonymous.

When you look at the page source, there's no indication of meta-information like the date or even of what CMS it uses.

The videos are slick and well lit.

The signage and general appearance of the office background look professional and expensive.

The insert graphics, logo, and titles are professional quality.

This required the input of more than one creator to produce.

It contains untrue information such as calling the WHO's not being able to confirm human to human transmission of the virus a flat out denial of human-to-human transmission.

In short, it is obvious propaganda and as such, it does not support your argument because it is so easily identifiable as a fake.

edit on 3/5/2020 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2020 @ 04:42 PM
link   
a reply to: PhyllidaDavenport

Oh careful Jay your China bias is showing.....yet again

Please explain how that is the case? Please post where I have said that China's government are great and America government is worse?

You come to each thread about China crying the same story about how we ignore our own shortcomings and blame China blah blah,

Well, that is exactly what you are doing, so thank you for proving my point!

nobody does that in my opinion

Then you obviously have not read many threads about this, or you are lying!

but in this current state of world affairs when the ENTIRE planet is at risk, criticism of China is well and truly deserved

Of course it's deserved, but you are doing what most conditioned people do. Ignore your own givernment horrors, and look at another countries government as if they are the only terrible ones. It's not just you! A lot of people from other countries do the same thing. How do you think these governments get away with it?

for what they have/haven't done same as many other countries have in the past.

Have I ever disputed that? No!

posted on May, 3 2020 @ 04:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Irishhaf

Yes yes we know, in your opinion china is the perfect nation, never oppresses, never does anything bad its all the fault of the big bad west run by horribly inept evil people that somehow still get things done despite their own stupidity.

Why are you lying about me for all to see? Why do you feel the need to lie about what I am saying?

Your conditioning will not let you except what I am saying here, so you lie about me hoping no one else reads my posts!
Shame on you!

posted on May, 3 2020 @ 05:03 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

Good post.

It's obvious it started in a Wuhan Lab and it's also man made. I think the DNI is trying to cover up the fact that this was man made because that would be disruptive and could lead to war,

It was a biological weapon but it's not biological warfare and I think intelligence agencies think people will not grasp that distinction and they're probably right. Here's a good video on this.

A top female scientist from the Wuhan Lab published papers that said she had succesfully modified the novel coronavirus from bats to be transmitted to other animals. She said she was successful transmitting it to mice and she was ready to test primates.

Other Virologist warned that this was dangerous because if it ever got out it would be hard for us to control.

You also have the State Department warning China about the lack of protocols and sloppiness with this lab.

We don't need Dr. Frankenstein to re-animate Einstein to see the obvious.
edit on 3-5-2020 by neoholographic because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2020 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Of course you're one of the enlightened and everyone else are just conditional sheep....sigh
My own Government is exactly the same as yours, I'm English, however its not our Government or France's Government or any other Government we are talking about is it? No its China and their continued to efforts to obfuscate to the detriment of others. You can't keep crying whataboutism in your defence of China

posted on May, 3 2020 @ 05:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

They had thousands cases when they were still denying human to human transmission. Do you think they all played with bats? They 100% knew and chose to deny it and the WHO parroted their stance in the face of thousands cases.

They had already had several medical staff die at that point. How do you think they got it? Why you choose to be a CCP apologist is beyond me, but it will be a sad regret one day that you won't be able to back away from.

I hope you do a little research and get some courage where you aren't afraid to call out evil where it stands.

You seem to have no problem calling out the US govt and DT. Why are you so afraid of calling out the CCP? Do you think they are even comparable? Are you one of the 50 cent army? Are you just afraid of the truth because you think you can't live without the CCP controlling you?

The Comprehensive Timeline of the CCP's Cover-up of COVID-19 Pandemic (1) 中共隱瞞COVID-19(新冠肺炎)疫情的完整时间線 (1)

When you look at the page source, there's no indication of meta-information like the date or even of what CMS it uses.

The signage and general appearance of the office background look professional and expensive.

It contains untrue information such as calling the WHO's not being able to confirm human to human transmission of the virus a flat out denial of human-to-human transmission.

In short, it is obvious propaganda and as such, it does not support your argument because it is so easily identifiable as a fake.

Nobody's hiding anything . It's Jennifer Zeng. She works for the Epoch Times. They do the most comprehensive exposure of CCP atrocities of any website out there. It's all sourced with original documents. They are very pro=Chinese people, and very much about exposing the CCP crimes.

How are facts about CCP persecution, anti-China? They are just facts. How you can twist that into anti-China is pretty much straight out of the CCP playbook. You are showing your true colors. Be safe my friend. Not much time to pick the right path left.

posted on May, 3 2020 @ 05:27 PM
link   
a reply to: PhyllidaDavenport

Of course you're one of the enlightened and everyone else are just conditional sheep....sigh

Did I say I was the only one who thinks this way. Because this is my opinion, and you do not agree with it, then that means I am the only one thinking this way?

Ok!

My own Government is exactly the same as yours, I'm English, however its not our Government or France's Government or any other Government we are talking about is it?

Have you seen how many China threads are on here? From the "most evil country in the world" to "we should wipe them off the face of the earth"

You can't keep crying whataboutism in your defence of China

Funny how the majority of people saying thing have governments that over the ladt few decades, have been responsible for illegal invasions, the destruction of countries and the deaths of thousands of innocent men, women and children.

Are there many threads on that? No, why? You tell me!

You can't keep crying whataboutism in your defence of China

How am I defending China? Why do people like you have to lie to try and prove your point?

posted on May, 3 2020 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Nobody's hiding anything . It's Jennifer Zeng. She works for the Epoch Times. They do the most comprehensive exposure of CCP atrocities of any website out there. It's all sourced with original documents. They are very pro=Chinese people, and very much about exposing the CCP crimes.

How are facts about CCP persecution, anti-China? They are just facts. How you can twist that into anti-China is pretty much straight out of the CCP playbook. You are showing your true colors. Be safe my friend. Not much time to pick the right path left.

I'm a member of Amnesty International and I am acutely aware of human rights abuses, even by my own (Australian and New Zealand) governments.

However, Propaganda also exists and the level of blame for a country that is also a victim of this virus is unreasonable. It is clear that the virus was unintentional and has spread like other viruses. Largely out of human control.

Laying blame will not fight the virus nor fix any problems it has caused.

posted on May, 3 2020 @ 06:28 PM
link   

I'm a member of Amnesty International and I am acutely aware of human rights abuses, even by my own (Australian and New Zealand) governments.

However, Propaganda also exists and the level of blame for a country that is also a victim of this virus is unreasonable. It is clear that the virus was unintentional and has spread like other viruses. Largely out of human control.

We saw the same propaganda against Russia regarding the American election. This is what people do not understand, or just ignore. Every country has their childish propaganda programmes. Yes, even the good old west!

Seems like not one person is willing to stand up and blame their own givernment when it comes down to this virus. It's all China's fault. China made trump not take the virus seriously. China made the UK government not take the virus seriously. It's all China's fault!

posted on May, 3 2020 @ 07:06 PM
link   

What you need to stop doing is equate the lies of the CCP that created A MONTH of lag in global response to a country doing things. The CCP did it, not the Chinese people. This is always the line of the CCP shills. Try and make it like CCP and China are one. They aren't. The Chinese people are just as much a victim as the rest of the world and it's due to the CCP hiding the level of concern, numbers, etc. They literally issued a no-publication order on it and destroyed important early research on it. What more do you need?

You don't get to play the guilt game any more and make people feel bad like we are blaming China. We are blaming the CCP. The CCP is rotten to THE CORE. The atrocities they have committed not even counting the virus are many orders of magnitude worse than any country on earth, yet you refuse to condemn them while lambasting various western governments. They are literally still harvesting organs from live Falun Gong practitioners to meet the demand of the CCP elite. Your stance is clear. When you side with the evil, it will take you down with it.

I don't do this to win an argument. I just happen to know what is going to come about and those who side with the CCP will have the worst of regrets --the absolute worst of regrets. I truly don't want that for you, but I cannot make you choose right from wrong. I can only show you the facts and you can ignore them and shield your beloved CCP, or clear the stain from yourselves and give the good Chinese people some chance of a future.
edit on 3-5-2020 by Halfswede because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2020 @ 07:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jay-morris

We saw the same propaganda against Russia regarding the American election. This is what people do not understand, or just ignore. Every country has their childish propaganda programmes. Yes, even the good old west!

Seems like not one person is willing to stand up and blame their own givernment when it comes down to this virus. It's all China's fault. China made trump not take the virus seriously. China made the UK government not take the virus seriously. It's all China's fault!

Plenty of people are pointing out the shortcomings of the western governments Don't be obtuse. You casually do this and yet refuse to condemn the CCP which is far more telling.

posted on May, 3 2020 @ 07:31 PM
link   

What you need to stop doing is equate the lies of the CCP that created A MONTH of lag in global response to a country doing things. The CCP did it, not the Chinese people. This is always the line of the CCP shills. Try and make it like CCP and China are one. They aren't. The Chinese people are just as much a victim as the rest of the world and it's due to the CCP hiding the level of concern, numbers, etc. They literally issued a no-publication order on it and destroyed important early research on it. What more do you need?

You don't get to play the guilt game any more and make people feel bad like we are blaming China. We are blaming the CCP. The CCP is rotten to THE CORE. The atrocities they have committed not even counting the virus are many orders of magnitude worse than any country on earth, yet you refuse to condemn them while lambasting various western governments. They are literally still harvesting organs from live Falun Gong practitioners to meet the demand of the CCP elite. Your stance is clear. When you side with the evil, it will take you down with it.

I don't do this to win an argument. I just happen to know what is going to come about and those who side with the CCP will have the worst of regrets --the absolute worst of regrets. I truly don't want that for you, but I cannot make you choose right from wrong. I can only show you the facts and you can ignore them and shield your beloved CCP, or clear the stain from yourselves and give the good Chinese people some chance of a future.

The US's own CDC was warning about the virus from late December 2019, yet Trump was still saying that it would just go away and wasn't a problem on 10 March:

" Well, this was unexpected. This was something that came out of China, and it hit us and many other countries. You look at the numbers; I see the numbers with just by watching you folks. I see it — it’s over 100 different countries. And it hit the world. And we’re prepared, and we’re doing a great job with it. And it will go away. Just stay calm. It will go away." - Donald Trump during press conferences on Capitol Hill.

(Source: 4th last paragraph in this transcript in the White House archive)

Wasn't this a clear case of lying about the seriousness of the virus months after the fact? Who is to blame here - China? The CDC? The WHO?

edit on 3/5/2020 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2020 @ 07:32 PM
link   
It was an accidental outbreak. Trump already said that mistakes are forgivable. I would say that they have already learned their lesson because hundreds of their citizens will continue dying every week from a predator they can't see or fight.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join