It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Starseeds and UFOs (debunking-ish)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2020 @ 06:38 PM
link   
I'm wondering if UFOs have something to do with the starseed theory.
What if the UFOs are objects that come down from space to "spray" or whatever they do the seeds into babie's brains so that as they grow, they remember their Pleiadian origins?
That's why there are a lot of UFO sightings from children. They come down, alter their memories, and then fly back into space periodically beaming info back to their starseeds so they can complete their "mission"?

I know that sounds really wild but it's a possibility that I haven't heard a lot about. There's so much talk about starseeds but so little correlation between Starseeds and UFOs.

What do you think?

Edit: I should make it clear that I don't really believe the starseed stuff, I'm actually trying to kind of debunk it here. Like, where do the seeds come from? What even plants that junk? Doesn't seem like any "starseeds" have really done anything special, anyway. At least, not like disabling nukes or anything.
edit on 30-4-2020 by Crosswinds because: clarification. too dopey to post coherently right now

posted on Apr, 30 2020 @ 06:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Crosswinds

That's pretty much the premise of the mini-series "Taken".

www.imdb.com...

posted on Apr, 30 2020 @ 06:53 PM
link   

What if we are alien consciousnesses and we take over human babies brains, like we hijacked original humans.

posted on Apr, 30 2020 @ 06:56 PM
link   

The traditional meaning of a "starseed" is a soul from another galaxy ( Pleiades, Vega, Orion, etc ) that incarnated into a single human lifetime on this planet to help guide Earth's population towards ascension.

IMHO if you observe the folks that claim to be "starseeds" , you'll see a low level of intelligence, emotional stability, and rationale. You tend to see people that want to feel special and unique. They subscribe to any and everything new age for its superficial value. And for some reason.....they don't shut up about it. I mean if you incarnated here with the noblest of intentions, what benefit would it serve to highlight your "starseed" status all over social media? 😅

posted on Apr, 30 2020 @ 07:02 PM
link   

And what if the UFO’s are planting stuff in babies heads? Babies have no power. It’s not like they’re gonna organize and have demonstrations to get people to understand this. The UFO’s, if they were doing this, would be smarter to put this into the brains of important and influential people that could make a difference. But those people would also have to be open minded and not cynical.

posted on Apr, 30 2020 @ 07:36 PM
link   
a reply to: AgarthaSeed

Right?! That's what I've been seeing too. I think even that attention monger that pretended to be a certain doll (I won't give her more fame by mentioning directly) claimed it at some point.
Alongside of claiming breatharianism. Just, no.

Goes to say,
The one who knows does not talk. The one who talks does not know.

If you're a wise old alien soul, you won't be saying so on the interwebz.

posted on Apr, 30 2020 @ 07:38 PM
link   
a reply to: ChiefD

Well yeah, you're right, that's just it. It seems UFOs and aliens seem to enjoy taking advantage of the helpless.
'Consent' is not nor has it ever been a thing in abduction culture. Beam their brains while their minds are mush. "Mommy I saw a UFO"
3 years later
"Mommy I'm an alien"
10 years later
"Hey facebook I'm from Venus here to save you with my old pal ashtar. Wash your hands!"

posted on Apr, 30 2020 @ 08:28 PM
link   
It has nothing to do with planting seeds in babies heads. That's the first I've here ever heard of that and it's a very linear view. I do agree that there is a certain element of folk that wear the title so to speak and don't practice good discernment.

As a soul I live in the stars. Had many experiences that are not so easily explained away and I know more about myself than most people I encounter within these circles. Feel free to ask some good questions.

posted on May, 1 2020 @ 01:31 AM
link   

If one is born and raised in Earth one can't be an alien.
UFO encounters often ignite a certain pull towards mysticism. But surprisingly often it seems to happen to people who were on a occult/new-age/soul-search path already. A bit of a chicken or egg problem.
And personally I think you can equate religion with history of contact and not even aliens are aliens.

The problem after all is that the majority who want to believe, want it to be nuts'n bolts flesh'n blood while there's not much that supports that.
And what is actually going on happens in the perception device, but annectdotal evidence of billions over the years doesn't really count because nobody knows what's happening, because nobody met them/god/aliens/angels/demons in the flesh, because they just aren't.
#loop

Do those people know more, do they have superpowers? Of course not. That doesn't mean that they're not one step ahead of the not-contactees in ...
Well who know? Submitting their application? Figuring out the truth? Maybe t/g/a/a/d are looking really desperate for someone who doesn't fall into one of the many many mental traps? Who doesn't want fame/power/glory but is willing and ready to kill the ego? Everyday....

top topics

join