It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who's your Above Top Secret Crush ...

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2020 @ 01:05 AM
link   
-Takes a Deep Breath - Okay. Full disclosure. I am an extremely introverted female. But I absolutely love archaeology. I mean to the point I was creating amateur theories with facts printed and cited when I was 12.

I first found this site when I was in middle school? 14/15 maybe. Oh say 2006/7? I'm not 100% on the year. (I'm 26 now for reference. )And there are two members whom I have always always loved and had major school girl admires intelligent older student kind of feel for.

I've never specifically interacted or messaged them, but I've read almost every post on the ancient civilization forum and everytime am so excited with anticipation cus I know they are lurking about prepared to debunk anything amiss and put down delusions with fact based knowledge.

They can be a little sturn, and I've seen some pretty intense burns in their younger posts. But have always seen them grow and come back everytime. I always thought they would grow tired of having to debunk the same things over and over. I was even afraid once that they would end up leaving and I'd never get to see or hear from them again.

Which would be a huge dissapointment since I know one of them I admire greatly just because he literally never gave up. Followed his dreams. Actually became an archaeologist. I remember him talking about getting into school, the classes, field work.

I guess I just feel like I've grown up with them to an extent. But anyway.

To Hanslune and Byrd.

You guys are amazing. And I hope this isn't creepy or anything, but I'm so glad your here and I can always count on your knowledge and dedication. You make the forum worth reading and coming back to time and time again. I hope I always see your names here for as long as you can stand it all.

posted on May, 1 2020 @ 02:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Bluntone22

ohh man that was funneee

posted on May, 1 2020 @ 02:56 AM
link   
Phage always excites me with their posts. I always know they got some awesome info to throw when they post.

posted on May, 1 2020 @ 03:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Advantage

It’s common knowledge that women don’t generally get along with each other. Very rare you find women with a lot of other female friends. I’m sure there’s a great explanation for it but it takes a brave man to highlight an issue such as this...... already I’m starting to sweat and become anxious at the backlash as I type. Be gentle girls, it’s just an observation.

I guess it’s because women love to be in control, until you get them into the bedroom

posted on May, 1 2020 @ 04:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grenade

It’s common knowledge that women don’t generally get along with each other. Very rare you find women with a lot of other female friends. I’m sure there’s a great explanation for it but it takes a brave man to highlight an issue such as this...... already I’m starting to sweat and become anxious at the backlash as I type. Be gentle girls, it’s just an observation.

I guess it’s because women love to be in control, until you get them into the bedroom

My only "friend" is my husband. I have many acquaintances of both sexes, but Im so selfish with my time and like to do what I want to the exclusion of considering anyone elses wants that.. well friendship isnt for me. LOL! No one close anyway and Ive been that way since I was a child. My mother used to go find me friends to hang out with.. I just didnt want to. I played sports in HS and in college.. other adult leagues as I got older.. no problems getting along. I went and go to and host parties... but thats as far as Ill let anyone else get really. I just prefer my own company. I get along with most everyone.. I just down deep dont care to be beholden to someone elses time or needs.
My girls however have significant problems with other females.. and prefer the company of males. I do see that I may be the root of this issue.. just my "different" personality and the fact that the house is ran very precisely. I see I made that huge mistake with them.. among many.

posted on May, 1 2020 @ 05:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: ProgramSiberia
To Hanslune and Byrd.

Having met Byrd in person I can say she's one of the smartest and most interesting people I know.

posted on May, 1 2020 @ 06:20 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Get a room.

All this loving talk and ass kissing is making me sick.

Let’s get back to the real ATS, arguing like spoiled children and ego fuelled rants.

(Just jealous that I have no ATS friends)

If I could cry I would but the falklands war means I can’t sweat, cry or sleep with 17 year olds.

posted on May, 1 2020 @ 06:40 AM
link   
No Contest - Bernard Schnitzel

posted on May, 1 2020 @ 06:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grenade
Get a room.

I did. It's all warm and padded. I feel safe in it but not as safe as everyone else should feel.

posted on May, 1 2020 @ 07:47 AM
link   
Not seen for a while but I enjoyed/despised reading their contributions.

Kind of a love/hate relationship because they were so hardcore right-wing.

Seabag

Wrabbit2000

edit on 1-5-2020 by Jamie2018 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2020 @ 08:36 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Yeah been there, they gave me a fancy jacket, pretended to be a magician for a few nights while drawing pictures on the wall using my nose and own faeces.

posted on May, 1 2020 @ 09:06 AM
link   
a reply to: zosimov
Wow! I'm on somebody's list!

posted on May, 1 2020 @ 09:11 AM
link   
NightStar.

posted on May, 1 2020 @ 09:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Skid Mark

You're on my list to crush.

posted on May, 1 2020 @ 09:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Skid Mark

posted on May, 1 2020 @ 09:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Skid Mark

You've left quite a mark on me over the years, skid.

posted on May, 1 2020 @ 09:31 AM
link   

Should probably put the undies in the wash.

posted on May, 1 2020 @ 10:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Liquesence

What undies?

posted on May, 1 2020 @ 11:57 AM
link   

I have never had a "friend group" as it is called now. I had a best friend in highschool, and he and I still very close. We talk nearly every day. My husband was my best friend and I adored him, but not so any longer

I have cautioned my 3 daughters that groups of girls will have lots of drama (already seeing it with my 2 oldest- 13 and 11) and encourage them to befriend the boys that are nice. Funny is good too, but not if they can only get laughs at the expense of others.
I have 1 female friend that I am very close to currently, but the rest don't beckon me to seek out their presence. They aren't bad people, just not anyone I'd like to hang out with much. But, I am an introvert and a homebody. That may have something to do with it.

posted on May, 1 2020 @ 11:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Grenade

I have posted this elsewhere, but I will again here, for good measure.
I was once told by a wise older woman that when women get all dolled up, they don't do it for the men. They do it to outdo each other. I have found that to be very true.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join