It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who's your Above Top Secret Crush ...

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2020 @ 09:49 AM
link   
With members galore, you could surely say you have your favorites, those like minded, or articulate enough to suit and complement your inquiries. Someone likely to share your moral compass and moral values. I have only been here around a decade, but have acquired some favorites. Very likely also the Forums favorites judging by the respect they get.
Myself on the other hand, am only a voice calling out in the wilderness. Or at least my belief values come from such a premise. I certainly don't have the answers for this changing world. I rely on others accounts. Accounts like Samuel Clemens. And sometimes the utter disparity and useless written by Samuel Beckett. I'v done all the old school spiritual search stuff, like most of us in our youth. Carlos Castaneda, Paramahansa Yogananda, Timothy Leary, Terrance McKenna ..... just standard youthful searching for 'the meaning' and discovered there was no magic.

But along those lines the search continued through the years looking for paranormal or legendary what-not stories and sciences. Then from the 'Anglefire' site to Above Top secret.

There is at times a great deal of traffic here, but often times very polarized over a very few topics, and often times no more than three or four.

It has been interesting and enlightening to see how people react, how their character displays itself. We are all from different backgrounds, some with similarities, some surely Not.
Over time I have found favorites... I think we all have, so who would you put on the pedestal of 'Crush"
There is no wrong answer?

ps, mods, I think the location is apt.. Carry on...

+2 more 
posted on Apr, 28 2020 @ 10:12 AM
link   
I hate you all, I'm just here for the stars

posted on Apr, 28 2020 @ 10:16 AM
link   
KellyPrettyBear

posted on Apr, 28 2020 @ 10:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Plotus

Ancientthunder. This poster often writes in hidden riddles in a style of prose that almost always serves to promote reflection.

Astrocyte. This member is consistent in expressing their own journey of discovery in long and too often heavily worded descriptions of their thoughts though I have to admit it is difficult to assimilate just what the hell they are talking about much of the time.

posted on Apr, 28 2020 @ 10:22 AM
link   
a reply to: dashen

I appreciated KPB as well though that poster seems to have abruptly departed these forums a year and a half ago.

posted on Apr, 28 2020 @ 10:27 AM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

I imagine the empty beer cans piled up so high he wasn't able to reach his computer anymore

posted on Apr, 28 2020 @ 10:28 AM
link   

The owner of this Avatar…

- JC

posted on Apr, 28 2020 @ 10:30 AM
link   
I’m gonna go with KTemplar. That’s if she looks anything like her avatar.

posted on Apr, 28 2020 @ 11:10 AM
link   

me

posted on Apr, 28 2020 @ 11:11 AM
link   

I can’t say I have a crush on anyone.
There are some people here that I respect from their posting history, not always agreeing either.
There are some that lean my way politically that I’m not to fond of because they post so much garbage.

Truthfully the ones that bother me the most are the ones that will just never give up on something or just plain refuse to admit someone else has a point.

+9 more 
posted on Apr, 28 2020 @ 11:12 AM
link   

I can actually say I married my ATS crush! We both had different handles back in those days. I fell in love with first his mind and then his heart. He is my very best friend and I wouldn't trade him even for a trip in a UFO with Bigfoot to a Bilderberg meeting!

posted on Apr, 28 2020 @ 11:16 AM
link   
a reply to: GeauxHomeYoureDrunk

So tin foil wedding rings?
And please tell me the wedding photos were blurry like a Bigfoot sighting.

posted on Apr, 28 2020 @ 11:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22
a reply to: GeauxHomeYoureDrunk

So tin foil wedding rings?
And please tell me the wedding photos were blurry like a Bigfoot sighting.

No tin foil rings, but replicas of the "Precious" from LOTR at my behest (poor Groot married a geek).
Unfortunately Bigfoot didn't show for the wedding but there are a few suspicious looking ducks that made it into the wedding pics- and the best man was fairly large and hairy!

Also we got married in the park right by and named after one of the most haunted places in America!
edit on 28-4-2020 by GeauxHomeYoureDrunk because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2020 @ 11:29 AM
link   

With members galore, you could surely say you have your favorites, those like minded, or articulate enough to suit and complement your inquiries. Someone likely to share your moral compass and moral values.

Some of my favorites wouldn't believe me if I told them they were a favorite of mine and I star a lot of their posts. We are not like-minded, and they don't share my "moral compass" or values for the most part. Others are probably a little more like-minded.

posted on Apr, 28 2020 @ 11:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: GeauxHomeYoureDrunk

I can actually say I married my ATS crush! We both had different handles back in those days. I fell in love with first his mind and then his heart. He is my very best friend and I wouldn't trade him even for a trip in a UFO with Bigfoot to a Bilderberg meeting!

Well, that means a GREAT DEAL.....congrats !

posted on Apr, 28 2020 @ 11:36 AM
link   
I have to say I always find "Phage" interesting and fun, followed by MamaBeth and Disraeli. Oh I like a great deal more here. There are a great many that have solid and imaginative minds, and really, that is what we see most of the time. I dare to show myself at he beach on the Atlantic, so if you had a mental picture from before, how close did you come ?

posted on Apr, 28 2020 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Anyone who asks for citations. Also those who provide sources!

posted on Apr, 28 2020 @ 11:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: NoConspiracy
I hate you all, I'm just here for the stars

www.youtube.com... Truth is a virtue....

posted on Apr, 28 2020 @ 12:16 PM
link   
DBCowboy and AgustusMasonicus.

posted on Apr, 28 2020 @ 12:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn
DBCowboy and AgustusMasonicus.

Makes sense since DB is just a sock account for Gus.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join