It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The start of the Great Virus Wars

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+18 more 
posted on Apr, 26 2020 @ 08:17 PM
link   
This is in the Skunk Works for a reason. It is pure speculation and a lot of it.

I know at least one member on this site that has made it clear they believe WWIII has been ongoing. I am thinking about jumping on that boat.

We sure have been on a wild ride lately. Think about all that has happened and come to light recently. Let’s say starting with the Navy UFO encounter videos being released and followed by actual serious coverage from the MSM.

And now we have something going down in NK and the Chinese are involved. Could this be the spark that starts the Great Virus Wars (GVW)? The needle that breaks the camels back?

I call it the GVW’s because it will be many different factions and countries fighting. It will not be NATO against the AXIS or anything like that. The enemy of my enemy is my friend. So there will be some alliances.

There are massive tensions in the world right now, it won’t take much to light it off. Let’s hope and pray good prevails.

Please take this with a grain of salt. Since very few really know WTF is going on (and aren't telling). It is just something to think about and watch for. I what to know what others think is going on with all the crazy lately, if not this… What?

This Is A War That China Started By Spawning The Virus, By Hiding The Virus, Hoarding PPE

Let me give the, there’s something that China would call the four kills. I think it’s worth going over because the Chinese effectively declared war. They spawned that virus. The most likely explanation is it came out of a biological weapons lab, probably by accident, but who knows?

But more importantly, we know they knowingly hid that virus, Neil, for six weeks. That’s the second kill because during that time, hundreds of thousands of Wuhanians and other Chinese flew to places like New York and Detroit and all around and Milan, all around the world, effectively seeding the planet with this Wuhan virus.

And it just, if they had simply been honest, honest with the world, they could have contained it within Wuhan. And we wouldn’t be having this conversation. That’s the second kill.

The third kill and China’s own customs data, Neil, show this -- we saw while they were hiding the virus from the world, they went out and vacuumed up all the PPE around the world, two billion masks they bought alone. And they took it from countries in Europe, South America, the United States.

And now, the fourth kill is that they’re hoarding that and using that PPE as a weapon in their soft power to project it and to profiteer. I mean, we’re seeing, Neil, these are 30, 40-cent masks, 50-cent masks at retail usually, and they’re selling them, they’re coming to the hospitals here for $7 and $8.

Coronavirus pandemic pushes U.S. and China closer to cold war

There is evidence that Trump’s anti-China message is finding bipartisan acceptance in Congress and in corporate America, which has grown increasingly unhappy with a relationship with China that it had long sought to strengthen and expand.

And with November’s election on the horizon and the economic gains he’d planned on taking credit for wiped out, Trump is likely to intensify his attacks on China and to frame any criticism of his administration by the media or Democratic opponents as being pro-China. “One way we still win this election is by turning it into a referendum on China,” said one Trump campaign advisor, speaking on condition of anonymity.

Also contributing to the growing disenchantment with China have been Beijing’s continued crackdowns on dissent and human rights, its aggressive military moves in the South China Sea and other factors.

Defense experts: The bat is out of the bag, China

A veteran national security expert, who has warned for years about China’s growing threat to the West, says others are now waking up to the possibility that China has declared war on the United States.

Frank Gaffney of the Center for Security Policy says people are finally listening to early claims that the COVID-19 virus came from an experimental lab, located in Wuhan, not from an infected animal being sold at a seafood market in the city that became ground zero last December.

New Data Shows U.S. Companies Are Definitely Leaving China

Last year saw companies actively rethinking their supply chain, either convincing their Chinese partners to relocate to southeast Asia to avoid tariffs, or by opting out of sourcing from China altogether.

"Three decades ago, U.S. producers began manufacturing and sourcing in China for one reason: costs. The trade war brought a second dimension more fully into the equation―risk―as tariffs and the threat of disrupted China imports prompted companies to weigh surety of supply more fully alongside costs. COVID-19 brings a third dimension more fully into the mix­, and arguably to the fore: resilience―the ability to foresee and adapt to unforeseen systemic shocks," says Patrick Van den Bossche, Kearney partner and co-author of the 19-page report.

The main beneficiaries of this are the smaller southeast Asian nations, led by Vietnam. And thanks to the passing of the U.S. Mexico Canada Agreement, Mexico, for all its problems with drug cartels, has become a favorite spot for sourcing.

After Coronavirus, China's Relations With the World Will Never Be the Same

The alternative narrative, gaining increasing currency, is that China’s central leadership in Beijing knew early on about the severity and extent of the mysterious new virus in Wuhan and lied to the world in a massive cover-up. In those early crucial days, China barred experts from the World Health Organization and the US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. President Xi Jinping received a grim assessment on 14 January about the Wuhan virus becoming a pandemic, according to reporting by the Associated Press, but the public was not warned until a week later. The late January lockdown of Wuhan came far too late, after more than half the city’s 11 million residents were allowed to leave for the Lunar New Year holiday.

Even now, according to this view, China’s leaders continue to lie and to obfuscate. Many believe China’s death toll from Covid-19 is far higher than the country is willing to admit, and that people with virus symptoms are simply no longer being tested. Most new infections are being blamed on ‘imported’ cases from abroad, even though the vast majority are Chinese nationals returning home from overseas.

The deliberate implication is that foreigners are now carrying the virus, stoking Chinese nationalism, xenophobia and racism, evidenced by the sickening scenes of Africans in Guangzhou being forced from their apartments or locked into forced quarantine. Some restaurants, including McDonald’s, displayed signs saying black people would not be allowed inside.

+1 more 
posted on Apr, 26 2020 @ 08:17 PM
link   
US-China war of words over the coronavirus crisis may well reignite the trade war

Developing greater self-sufficiency in medical goods while minimising supply risk has begun to take on literal "life and death" connotations for many countries.

The massive stimulus package just passed by the US Congress mandates the National Academies of Sciences, Engineering, and Medicine to review the heavily China-dependent US medical supply chain (ranging from drugs to equipment and devices) to identify national security and public health risks.

Lou Dobbs Suggests Coronavirus Could Be a Biological Weapon, Proposes U.S. Take China to War

In an interview Thursday with K.T. McFarland, who served as deputy national security advisor under President Donald Trump, Dobbs floated the possibility that the coronavirus was created by China as a biological weapon.

“If this turns out to be a biological weapon, K.T., if this happens to be a conscious and overt act on the part of the Chinese military — and we know that biological warfare is part of their military doctrine, a significant part, just as cyber warfare or any other — if this were to turn out to be that, what should be the response?” Dobbs said. “Because I’m not interested in two and three year programs … This country is not operating in the 21st century if we think we have time to retool, reposition, repurpos

posted on Apr, 26 2020 @ 08:29 PM
link   
They hoarded the PPE because their citizens needed the PPE. It is not their fault that America got this reliant on them that they can't make what they need in case of an emergency. It is our fault for getting so dependent on their products and causing their people to live in a poluted environment which is causing rapid evolution of all kinds of microbes there.

China may declare War on the USA if we start suing them for the same kind of stuff we do here in our country, covering up mistakes. Trump said, if it is a mistake it is a mistake....that is right....do not start a war over it.

posted on Apr, 26 2020 @ 08:32 PM
link   
Frankly, what surprises me most is that there hasn't been more discussion along these lines. Whatever we may call them, whether we label them "wars" or not, there are already several wars underway around the world.

It seems to me that COVID-19 will, at the very least, accelerate a trend that has been building for decades, and that trend points toward World War III.

Like the previous world wars, nobody actually knew they were in them when they began. That realization usually comes after the fact, and often too late.

I don't think it's ever too early to be prepared for what's coming.

This is not a drill.

posted on Apr, 26 2020 @ 08:33 PM
link   
Thats where Ive been at...

I would just add the nuance that there arent really borders in the conflict, it largely plays out on battlegrounds that most arent aware exist, and peoples Minds are the "ammo."

Marching towards global corporate technofascism.. With multiple fallbacks, including traditional conflict.

posted on Apr, 26 2020 @ 08:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
They hoarded the PPE because their citizens needed the PPE. It is not their fault that America got this reliant on them that they can't make what they need in case of an emergency. It is our fault for getting so dependent on their products and causing their people to live in a poluted environment which is causing rapid evolution of all kinds of microbes there.

I see your point.

It was still pretty low to keep the virus a secret (after they let it free?) while they vacuumed up all the supplies world wide. The US would do the same thing, I would think.

edit on 26-4-2020 by LookingAtMars because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2020 @ 08:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Majic

Frankly, what surprises me most is that there hasn't been more discussion along these lines. Whatever we may call them, whether we label them "wars" or not, there are already several wars underway around the world.

WorldStarCountry has some good OP's along this line.

A search should turn some up.

posted on Apr, 26 2020 @ 08:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Serdgiam
Thats where Ive been at...

I would just add the nuance that there arent really borders in the conflict, it largely plays out on battlegrounds that most arent aware exist, and peoples Minds are the "ammo."

Marching towards global corporate technofascism.. With multiple fallbacks, including traditional conflict.

Nice nuance

Battles at the limits of perception and understanding are being fought.

posted on Apr, 26 2020 @ 08:55 PM
link   
a reply to: LookingAtMars

Just to clarify.. While I absolutely believe there is a "spiritual" component.. If we look at it in terms of traditional sides, and we look at war with the CCP, they might be a lot closer to home than many realize.

And, importantly, the CCP may only be a layer of obfuscation itself. Look to everything from corporations to organizations worldwide that have spread their MO. Both during this time, and in years before.

Alphabet, Inc., Gates foundation, WHO, UN, media organizations, colleges, social platforms, industries, cell phone tech..

On top of that, I believe that esoterically, they have created something they cant control. But, thats going a bit off point, I think.

Only way I can see to defang the beast is install a competing technocracy. ETA: Like always, could be completely wrong. I sure hope I am, because if not..
edit on 26-4-2020 by Serdgiam because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2020 @ 08:56 PM
link   

I do not agree with the way that the chinese government covered this up, but do respect the guts of some of the Chinese scientists to get information out while they could.

You are correct.....Our government would probably do the same thing if it was a government facility.

posted on Apr, 26 2020 @ 09:01 PM
link   

China may declare War on the USA if we start suing them for the same kind of stuff we do here in our country, covering up mistakes. Trump said, if it is a mistake it is a mistake....that is right....do not start a war over it.

Mistakes they or we covered up? They could have told the world a month earlier, just saying.

posted on Apr, 26 2020 @ 09:02 PM
link   

1000000% agree with everything you said.
How can we spend what we do on weapons, but expect CHINA to ship us PPE, and get our medicine from God knows everywhere but the US! If it didn't happen now, it was bound to happen sooner or later.

posted on Apr, 26 2020 @ 09:04 PM
link   

I do not agree with the way that the chinese government covered this up, but do respect the guts of some of the Chinese scientists to get information out while they could.

You are correct.....Our government would probably do the same thing if it was a government facility.

I love the Chinese people as much as I do the American people. It's the government that is the problem. It is hard to tell how long the people will put up with this. I bet China will find out soon with some protests.

posted on Apr, 26 2020 @ 09:04 PM
link   

Kind of makes me wonder if China had a hand in the Lil' Kim mystery.
Getting a heart stent is a relatively simple procedure, and China sure wasn't happy about his relationship with Trump.

posted on Apr, 26 2020 @ 09:05 PM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

They were buying up PPE in other nations, in bulk, and sending it back though.

Thats a little different level.

posted on Apr, 26 2020 @ 09:10 PM
link   
a reply to: GeauxHomeYoureDrunk

Kind of makes me wonder if China had a hand in the Lil' Kim mystery.

Sounds about right to me.

They seem to have a hand in everything.

posted on Apr, 26 2020 @ 09:12 PM
link   

the u.s. has been at war around the world for a long time.
1982 Lebanon
1983 Grenada
1989 Panama
1991 Gulf War (Kuwait and Iraq)
1993 Somalia
1994 Haiti
1994-1995 Bosnia
1999 Kosovo
2001-Present Afghanistan
2003-2010 Iraq War
2011 Libya
2012-2019 War with ISIL
2017-Present Syria

website the list was taken from

posted on Apr, 26 2020 @ 09:16 PM
link   
a reply to: subfab

the u.s. has been at war around the world for a long time.

More than most anyway.

But this is different, wait until the truths start coming out about this virus and it's origins.

edit on 26-4-2020 by LookingAtMars because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2020 @ 09:26 PM
link   

They could have covered it up better... (pretty sure some heads were forfeited after this finger pointing blame game gained focus). Thinking iron curtain cold war and the battle over nuclear armament...virus wars are just as lethal and less expensive and can be explained away this simply:
"OOPS".

edit on 26-4-2020 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2020 @ 09:42 PM
link   
The focus on the virus was nothing more than a psy-op. There are no virus wars. The media simply put a microscope on respiratory illness, picked a single viral cause, remixed it with a bit of Iraqi WMD redux and blasted it on the mirror mirror on the wall/desk/in-hand 24/7 .

Dont forget I also mentioned that the UN was pretty much a lame duck organization that has ended any semblance of enforcement authority on the world stage after Libya and Turkey openly declared war on each other and advanced weapons from all five permanent UNSC member states being found there despite a UN arms embargo that had been in place since 2011. Its basically been reduced to political humanitarian organization, but will likely crumble and form into something new this decade.

When witnessing this COVID nonsense, I think back to a reply on my thread documenting the Final days of ISIS what comes next?? This was my reply:

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
Now that the CIA's most well done manufactured boogeyman since Al Qaeda has been chucked to the weeds, what are they to do next.......
originally posted by: worldstarcountry
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Cannibalization is the next step. They will amplify this operation to turn us against each other. The left/right paradigm will get much hotter, after all election is next year

but most likely activity will be directed towards South China Sea and Australia will have to figure out if they want to be ruled by the Chinese for the sake of trade, or liberty and friendship with US.

And boy, they sure cannibalized the hell out of us with Covert Op Viral Intel Deception(COVID) , didn't they?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join