It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The start of the Great Virus Wars

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2020 @ 10:00 PM
link   
a reply to: subfab

You are correct.

The U.S.A. is quite experienced at it. The CCP should think twice before doing anything more provocative. As a sign of good faith, they could begin by releasing all those people they have in concentration camps.

posted on Apr, 26 2020 @ 10:10 PM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry

The focus on the virus was nothing more than a psy-op. There are no virus wars. The media simply put a microscope on respiratory illness, picked a single viral cause, remixed it with a bit of Iraqi WMD redux and blasted it on the mirror mirror on the wall/desk/in-hand 24/7 .

How did they get the rest of the world to go along. There is more than just the media behind this.

Now that the CIA's most well done manufactured boogeyman since Al Qaeda

This is more than just the CIA. All of their enemies are playing along? Dems and Reps are both playing along?

posted on Apr, 26 2020 @ 10:20 PM
link   
a reply to: LookingAtMars
Did you revisit the Bilderberg 2019 thread??? Give it a decent read, the actual information outside of replies is only a handful of posts. Give the list of attendees a look see, which countries and media and tech companies they were representing, and compare it to the key players and states promoting this psy-op.

The post in regards to the CIA was not related to virus. Read it again. It was my response to a question about who is the next target now that the invented multi-national terrorist organization/psy-op had all but been destroyed. The reply was the cannibalization of ourselves, and that is exactly what happened in order to further cover up the growing world war. That growing war being the other side of the topics of discussion as many military leaders and defense company reps were at this meeting.

ISIS was the the cover for the MENA front of WW3. COVID is the cover for the growing Pacific confrontation.

posted on Apr, 26 2020 @ 10:24 PM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry

Did you revisit the Bilderberg 2019 thread??? Give it a decent read

Will do, thanks.

posted on Apr, 26 2020 @ 10:30 PM
link   
I have been telling my wife that we are in a state of war. It's a new era, a Brave New World. War does not look like it used to.

The war is being waged on several fronts. The viral element might be part of it. It may have been released by the CCP on purpose. Would not surprise me.

The other element is the war being waged against the citizens of Earth by those who want to take complete control.

There is an excellent essay on the Ron Paul Institute website that sums it up well.

'According to Wikipedia Stockholm syndrome is defined as:
“. . . A condition in which hostages develop a psychological alliance with their captors during captivity. . . ”
Currently we are experiencing a global terror campaign waged by the elites who control the World Health Organization (WHO) and who are using the fear of the Covid-19 virus as a psychological terror tactic. Photos of “temporary” morgues needed to deal with the onslaught of piles of dead bodies and photos of “mass graves” dug by inmates on Hart Island in New York City have done their job well, even if they are based on fiction.

'Terror theatre, complete with running totals of “infections” (no, they are actually exposures but infection sounds much worse) and deaths (grossly manipulated to artificially inflate the numbers) has traumatized the population to such an extent that a majority appears willing to gladly accept illegal, unconstitutional “orders” for economically crippling lockdowns.'

posted on Apr, 26 2020 @ 10:33 PM
link   

Ah, something isn't very nice.

"This means war!"

edit on 27/4/2020 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2020 @ 10:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

"This means war!"

Well they are picking on the wrong country, and wrong President this time!

Just wait till Trump sends a more powerful virus back at-em. It will be the best virus ever! It will be yuge!

edit on 26-4-2020 by visitedbythem because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2020 @ 11:11 PM
link   

Ah, something isn't very nice. "This means war!"

There is a lot going on. The world hasn't been wound up this tight since, maybe the Cuban missile crisis.

The US has been looking weaker and weaker the way our country is divided, shame on us

May not be a war ongoing with the US and China at this time and I hope there never is. But you don't avoid war by looking weak. We need to be vigilant of all our enemies.

ETA - Yea, that was strange. Not sure what happened, none of my text showed up.

edit on 26-4-2020 by LookingAtMars because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2020 @ 11:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: LookingAtMars

originally posted by: visitedbythem

originally posted by: chr0naut

"This means war!"

There is a lot going on. The world hasn't been wound up this tight since, maybe the Cuban missile crisis.

May not be a war ongoing with the US and China at this time and I hope there never is.

The US has been looking weaker and weaker the way our country is divided, shame on us

Now with this virus, we must be more vigilant of all enemies. Both foreign and domestic.

posted on Apr, 27 2020 @ 12:28 AM
link   

May not be a war ongoing with the US and China at this time and I hope there never is.

The US has been looking weaker and weaker the way our country is divided, shame on u s : (

Now with this virus, we must be more vigilant of all enemies. Both foreign and domestic.

Weird, I re-edited my post but can't see anything in it that might cause it to go weird like that.

I think it was an errant "[ quote ]" minus the spaces.

edit on 27/4/2020 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2020 @ 01:25 AM
link   
OMG he said “Wuhanians”....!!!

posted on Apr, 27 2020 @ 03:42 AM
link   
If you and me lose a penny today,that money doesn't just disappear ,it goes to someone else's pocket. Think of billions of dollars transfer to those someone else's everyday,wherever they are.

posted on Apr, 27 2020 @ 06:37 AM
link   

If a real war with China were to break out it would be our own damn fault. The communist regime would have fallen a long time ago or at the very least not be as powerful as they are now, if it weren't for the whole world buying and manufacturing almost everything from them. The world governments look the other way and ignore their human rights abuses all because we have made them such a big part of the global economy. All so we can get our crap good and cheap.

Imagine if we treated the Soviet Union the same way we do China.

edit on 27-4-2020 by FauxMulder because: keyboard has the kung flu

posted on Apr, 27 2020 @ 06:42 AM
link   
Basically China needs blasting back to the dark ages before they grow too powerful. If they get to quantum computing first, that will be a real game changer and then it will be too late.

posted on Apr, 27 2020 @ 02:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: FauxMulder

If a real war with China were to break out it would be our own damn fault. The communist regime would have fallen a long time ago or at the very least not be as powerful as they are now, if it weren't for the whole world buying and manufacturing almost everything from them. The world governments look the other way and ignore their human rights abuses all because we have made them such a big part of the global economy. All so we can get our crap good and cheap.

While I agree 100% with what you say about China, I think you're missing the point of this discussion, as evinced by your comment that "If a real war with China were to break out."

This is a real war, man! That's what folks are saying. It's just that war does not look like it used to. Given the power of weapons of mass destruction and the fact that any traditional aggressive military action is likely to be hit with at least an equal reaction, and that the end of that could well be M.A.D., it's just not worth it. That is not to say it'd never happen, just not as likely as most aggressors will consider the possible ramifications and maybe be inclined to back off of the trigger or the red button. So, what to do?

The execution of warfare in this era has to become more surreptitious. It'll be done, by and large, through backdoor methods, using tactics to debilitate and confuse the enemy. The ultimate goal is now more economic domination than military. Once a country is dominated economically, ideological and political domination becomes much easier, either without firing a shot or with minimal military intervention.

TL;DR - Yer but no. Get with the times, buddy. War ain't what it used to be.
:
edit on 2020 4 27 by incoserv because: typo.

posted on Apr, 27 2020 @ 02:36 PM
link   
a reply to: incoserv

My comments about china being what they are because of us, still hold true in your version of modern war. But you might be right it likely won't go "hot" with China. And we'll probably fight more proxy wars like we do with Russia.

posted on Apr, 27 2020 @ 05:50 PM
link   
I am not sure if Covid is the opening salvo of a strealthy Chinese attack,but if it were they probably took inspiration from this quote when they decided on the biowarfare option-

“The supreme art of war is to subdue the enemy without fighting.” – Sun Tzu

edit on 27/4/2020 by Silcone Synapse because: sp

So I was thinking about this more as I just went outside for a smoke,and another thing China are doing (which happens to have links to the city of Wuhan)is flooding the US illigal drug market with cheap and deadly fentanyl and meth.They make them or their precursors and ship them over to mexico.
One major factory,recently closed because of the virus is in Wuhan-and is state sponsored(one of many I imagine).That means the chinese government give them money for research and cheap export tax breaks.
The Fentanyl and other chemicals for making meth and heroin are sold to mexican cartels,then sold in the USA(and many other countries).
A journalist posing as a drug buyer said this:

“What I learned was that these companies making fentanyl and other dangerous drugs are subsidized by the government.
And so when they work in these suburban office parks, for example, the building, the costs for research and development,
they have these development zones, they get export tax breaks.”

finance.yahoo.com...

news.yahoo.com...

If we are talking about a clandestine war being waged,think of the amount of deaths,societal damage and economic degradation that meth and fentanyl/heroin cause.As much as,if not more than covid I think.
The cccp are facilitating all that destruction,and have been for years.
Its almost like they have been using a similar strategy that was used on them in the opium wars?

edit on 27/4/2020 by Silcone Synapse because: whatever

posted on Apr, 27 2020 @ 09:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: FauxMulder

Nixon should of left China alone.

Let sleeping dogs lie.

posted on Apr, 27 2020 @ 10:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Silcone Synapse

“The supreme art of war is to subdue the enemy without fighting.” – Sun Tzu

I believe CoVID checks quite a few boxes in that book.

Seems to be an excellent weapon of war. Especially if you have the antidote, vaccine or treatment.

posted on Apr, 28 2020 @ 02:49 AM
link   
China is indefensible here. They lied about the virus, hoe prevelant it was, how dangerous it was, how under control it was, how it was locked down, and prevented the remainder of the world from being able to respond with the proper resources or in a timely manner by hoarding them for itself and withholding information.

China, which many believe actually may have intended this situation to play out has been benefiting itself from this created pandemic, which you find defendable.

America isn’t the evil empire here.

a reply to: rickymouse

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join