It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Young and middle-aged people, barely sick with covid-19, are dying of strokes

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+8 more 
posted on Apr, 25 2020 @ 06:08 PM
link   
Young and middle-aged people, barely sick with covid-19, are dying of strokes

As if there wasn't enough to worry about. It looks like doctors are getting patients in the 30's, 40's and 50's getting blood clots and causing strokes because of COVID19. There's an uptake of stroke cases in hospitals recently. And they are seeing clots in both arteries and veins.

Makes me wonder if Kim Jon Un got infected by the virus and this caused issues.

The patient’s chart appeared unremarkable at first glance. He took no medications and had no history of chronic conditions. He had been feeling fine, hanging out at home during the lockdown like the rest of the country, when suddenly, he had trouble talking and moving the right side of his body. Imaging showed a large blockage on the left side of his head.

Oxley gasped when he got to the patient’s age and covid-19 status: 44, positive.

The man was among several recent stroke patients in their 30s to 40s who were all infected with the coronavirus. The median age for that type of severe stroke is 74.

edit on 25-4-2020 by grey580 because: (no reason given)

+8 more 
posted on Apr, 25 2020 @ 06:26 PM
link   
I remember when this all started there were videos of Chinese people convulsing in the streets, foaming from the mouth. Those videos are impossible to find now.

posted on Apr, 25 2020 @ 06:42 PM
link   
a reply to: grey580

Wow, how sad, stokes are scary.
I wonder if they were recently vaccinated. Flu or just getting up to date on their schedule .

Ischaemic stroke and influenza A H1N1 vaccination: a case report

According to the VAERS [7], the leading vaccine reported to be complicated with ischaemic stroke is seasonal flu, followed by hepatitis A and B virus, pneumococcus, diphtheria/pertussis/tetanus toxoid, poliomyelitis, and Haemophilus influenzae(Figure ​(Figure2).2). There are a total of 18 individuals having ischaemic stroke after influenza A/H1N1 vaccination, compared to 164 individuals after seasonal flu vaccination. However, it is the first time of worldwide vaccination with influenza A/H1N1 vaccine. This indicates that ischaemic stroke is not an extremely scarce complication after vaccination. On the other hand, there is only 1 patient who had ischaemic stroke after influenza A/H1N1 vaccination in the United Kingdom [9]. Bias may come from the nature of the reporting system. Nevertheless, it still provides noteworthy resource data to elucidate the trend of frequency and demography of adverse reactions after influenza A/H1N1 vaccination.

Vaccination can induce inflammatory and immunological responses. A flare-up of lupus has been reported [10]. A generation of temporary inflammatory reactions with an elevation of cytokines after vaccination with Salmonella typhivaccine, increase of blood antiphospholipid antibodies with influenza vaccine, and vasculitis with a couple of vaccines have been identified.

Something to consider?

edit on 25-4-2020 by Observationalist because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2020 @ 06:49 PM
link   
Vitamin C can thin the blood. Doesn't hurt to take a lot of it. Aspirin likewise but it can mess with the immune response and is also terrible for the stomach.

posted on Apr, 25 2020 @ 06:55 PM
link   
Fear mongering taking it's toll.

posted on Apr, 25 2020 @ 07:03 PM
link   
For once, I'm glad i'm on blood thinners.

posted on Apr, 25 2020 @ 07:32 PM
link   
a reply to: grey580

And then there's Nick Cordero

Coronavirus: Broadway star Nick Cordero has leg amputated due to COVID-19 complications
www.fox23.com...

The surgery came on the 18th day of Cordero’s sedation in an intensive care unit, where the Tony Award-nominated actor has been experiencing clotting issues in his right leg, CNN reported.

Kloots also told her social media followers that the blood thinners Cordero was prescribed to combat the clotting issues began to adversely affect his blood pressure and resulted in internal bleeding, prompting Saturday’s surgery.

Scary stuff!

edit on 25-4-2020 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2020 @ 08:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: KiwiNite
Vitamin C can thin the blood. Doesn't hurt to take a lot of it. Aspirin likewise but it can mess with the immune response and is also terrible for the stomach.

Low dose aspirin once a day doesn't really mess with your stomach and can help prevent clotting without being too harsh on your immune system. I have GERD but have had to take low dose aspirin since a heart attack last year and it doesn't bother me.

posted on Apr, 25 2020 @ 08:21 PM
link   
In the original version of “The Andromeda Strain, one of the effects of the life form was the total coagulation (clotting) of the victim’s blood.

And they say “you can’t make this stuff up”!

posted on Apr, 25 2020 @ 08:24 PM
link   
We know so very little about this novel virus.

posted on Apr, 25 2020 @ 08:39 PM
link   
My wife works in the only stroke certified hospital in the state, on the neuro/stroke unit. They have not had a single stroke case due to Covid complications. So this is pretty rare. If anyone in the entire state had a covid related stroke they would end up on her unit.

posted on Apr, 25 2020 @ 08:51 PM
link   
Not even contesting the truth of this at all, but expect more of this as the country steps closer to returning to living a life and not hiding in our homes, peeking through the curtain. The initial fear is wearing off, and it's time for new, scary "facts" to emerge. Leading with the numbers is no longer working. Maybe Cuomo can lead off his show telling how bad this new info really is, the same way he told us to stay home, don't put others at risk, while playing with his kids and wife in the yard AFTER testing positive for corona . Boy who cried wolf comes to mind. If and when they do tell us the truth, how will we know?

posted on Apr, 25 2020 @ 08:54 PM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

Thank goodness. What state are you in?

posted on Apr, 25 2020 @ 08:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04
My wife works in the only stroke certified hospital in the state, on the neuro/stroke unit. They have not had a single stroke case due to Covid complications. So this is pretty rare. If anyone in the entire state had a covid related stroke they would end up on her unit.

It doesn't matter how rare it is, if it bleeds it leads and more so now, than ever. How else can we keep the fear alive and thriving?

posted on Apr, 25 2020 @ 09:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: grey580
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

Thank goodness. What state are you in?

South Carolina. We get basically any serious stroke in SC at MUSC (some are treated in other places via telehealth collaboration) and also some in GA and NC depending on where. For reference many viruses increase coagulation, the flu does it too.
edit on 25-4-2020 by OccamsRazor04 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2020 @ 10:05 PM
link   
We know too little about the virus. I remember reading an article that theorized that some of the young fit people with no preexisting conditions dying from it could be genetic disposition.

posted on Apr, 25 2020 @ 10:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: GeauxHomeYoureDrunk

originally posted by: KiwiNite

Low dose aspirin once a day doesn't really mess with your stomach and can help prevent clotting without being too harsh on your immune system. I have GERD but have had to take low dose aspirin since a heart attack last year and it doesn't bother me.

I had severe GERD from the late 80s until I was diagnosed with the start of Barrett's esophagus in 2000. Don't let this get out of hand, ok? I ended up having surgery for it and the Barrett's went away after about a year. My last scope two years ago showed I was still clear.

It sounds like being on two thinners isn't a bad thing if this virus also clots blood. I was also taking aspirin after a heart attack last August but my kidneys started bleeding being on the extra thinner and aspirin. I'm on Xarelto for life for some sort of clotting issue as it is. Stopping the aspirin stopped the bleeding.

edit on 25-4-2020 by HalWesten because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2020 @ 11:09 PM
link   
I doubt it have anything to do with covid-19 , at least before they can show it scientifically . The real reason is to me EMF radiation.

This is well known phenomenon, EMF radiation causes red blood cell clumping together . Did you know that apple airpods are really high emf source , and people put them in their ears.

Connect the dots Ladies and Gentlemen if want to prevent stroke .

Radiation from wireless technology affects the blood, the heart, and the autonomic nervous system.

Emf Radiation From Airpods – Should You Be Worried?

Apple AirPods and EMF – how bad are they?

They have been installing 5G a lot lately , it mean more radiation....and when you take on account what EMF radiation causes to blood...

If you are worryed about getting stroke, limit the EMF down , dont use airpods...and use Pygnogenol as it is natural anti-clotting remedy helping to reduce the incidence of blood clots. Some enzymes also also for cleaning blood....

EMF can also cause other blood abnormalities than clotting..

posted on Apr, 25 2020 @ 11:10 PM
link   
Viruses and bacteria release chemicals that triggers the platelets to stick together. That is one of the reasons you take aspirin or tylenol to stop them from sticking together. You can use other chemistries, like onions, bromelain, and others to stop this too, and feurocumerins in some foods also stop this from occurring.

Some foods containing lectins cause agglutination and eating a salad when you have a virus could make the problem worse. Eat an orange, it has fuerocomerins in it plus vitamin c and Benzoic acid which can also be somewhat antiviral against covid. Grapefruit is better though, and kiwi would also be good if you are not allergic to it.

posted on Apr, 25 2020 @ 11:27 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

What is fuerocomerin? search engine dont give any result ...

top topics

<<   2 >>

join