It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

China sends medical team to North Korea even as Beijing-backed TV boss claims Kim Jong Un is dead, s

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2020 @ 11:38 AM
link   
a reply to: BrianFlanders

She looks like a crazed d.i.c.k taker.

posted on Apr, 25 2020 @ 11:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Raggedyman

The U.S was also against the two Koreas re-uniting. That would make the U.S presence not needed anymore so the U.S could not use South Korea needs protecting from North Korea, North Korea said they would stop testing the Weapons and talk to the South Koreans only if the U.S and South Korea stopped the big military exercises off the NK coast. They see the U.S and South Korea as training for a militiary invasion of North Korea.

posted on Apr, 25 2020 @ 11:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: 11SK1180

She looks like a crazed d.i.c.k taker.

It does seem everyone is using the same Darth Vader look photo of her when there are 100s to choose from, she actually looks good when smiling...lol

posted on Apr, 25 2020 @ 12:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero
It does seem everyone is using the same Darth Vader look photo of her when there are 100s to choose from, she actually looks good when smiling...lol

Like all things, perception must be managed.

posted on Apr, 25 2020 @ 01:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Bigburgh Wow, Her picture does give me the creeps for some reason.

posted on Apr, 25 2020 @ 01:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: RadioRobert

Just as often the new groups wrestling to fill the vacuum will find a way to have you disappear from public life in one way or another.

Unless you have China's blessing as the next ruler. Should make you rather untouchable.

The peninsula will be a better place if NK's next ruler stops playing with nukes, realizing nobody's making a first strike on their body cavity of a country. God help the region if a real hardliner gets control and triples down on what Kim was doing.

posted on Apr, 25 2020 @ 02:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Lr103

Well, we will soon know.
Being reported that Kim Jong Un has deid.

posted on Apr, 25 2020 @ 02:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bigburgh
Well, we will soon know.
Being reported that Kim Jong Un has died.

We will, indeed. The NorKs don't much horse around interring the head-of-state.

posted on Apr, 25 2020 @ 03:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: McGinty
The Chinese team are probably less medical, more CCP to ensure continuity of a CCP friendly/dependant regime.

Exactly. You get together with the remaining power players all at once or individually depending on the scene on the ground, and you figure out who's viable and has support and you hammer out a peaceful transition to a new government.

posted on Apr, 25 2020 @ 04:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lr103
a reply to: Bigburgh Wow, Her picture does give me the creeps for some reason.

Said the man in the nylon balaclava

posted on Apr, 25 2020 @ 06:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: 11SK1180
a reply to: Raggedyman

The U.S was also against the two Koreas re-uniting. That would make the U.S presence not needed anymore so the U.S could not use South Korea needs protecting from North Korea, North Korea said they would stop testing the Weapons and talk to the South Koreans only if the U.S and South Korea stopped the big military exercises off the NK coast. They see the U.S and South Korea as training for a militiary invasion of North Korea.

Yeah interesting, guess I didn’t really consider that
But why, what is so important about South Korea, the US has many vested interests in Asia that the South could be redundant
Just the fear of China and communism?

Not arguing, just can’t see the bigger picture

posted on Apr, 25 2020 @ 08:30 PM
link   
a reply to: McGinty
Thank you sir! I laughed out loud reading that, brilliant.
edit on 4/25/2020 by Lr103 because: clarifying good intent

edit on 4/25/2020 by Lr103 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2020 @ 08:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero yeah, she has a smile, still gives me the creeps a little.

edit on 4/25/2020 by Lr103 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2020 @ 08:52 PM
link   

Dunno
edit on 25-4-2020 by av8r007 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2020 @ 10:10 PM
link   
a reply to: av8r007
According to the title at the bottom of the news screen Kim is a Zombie.. it says Kim Jong Undead! You thought he sucked before wait until you see the zombie version of him. A little fat zombie with an endless hunger..... FOR BRAINS!!!!

edit on 25-4-2020 by MRinder because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2020 @ 05:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Lr103

My pleasure, sir

posted on Apr, 26 2020 @ 05:32 AM
link   
a reply to: neurosurgeon

pragmatic munkie says :

the cost of sending a " medical team " = utterly negligable . but it buys time and obfuscates the situation

if he really is dead - the fewer people that are CERTAIN the better

theres nothing worse that enacting your " now hes dead plan " only for him to pop up - very much alive and " mildly " upset that you think hes dead

posted on Apr, 26 2020 @ 09:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: MRinder
a reply to: av8r007
According to the title at the bottom of the news screen Kim is a Zombie.. it says Kim Jong Undead! You thought he sucked before wait until you see the zombie version of him. A little fat zombie with an endless hunger..... FOR BRAINS!!!!

LOL good one!

posted on Apr, 26 2020 @ 05:41 PM
link   
a reply to: neurosurgeon

maybe he took Trump's advice and injected himself with disinfectant, maybe it was his way of being "sarcastic."

If he was truly dead, we would know as the citizens are indoctrinated, they will cry and sob on the streets of pyongyang, and nepotism will continue and everything will be back on track.

posted on Apr, 26 2020 @ 09:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Thecakeisalie

maybe he took Trump's advice and injected himself with disinfectant, maybe it was his way of being "sarcastic."

How on Earth would poisoning one's self be sarcastic?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join