It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I just realized I had COVID-19 on Dec. 25th last year

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2020 @ 05:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Golani
My girlfriend and I had the same symptoms in mid January in California. Aches fever, sore throat, dry cough that came on faster and stronger than I've ever seen, two days layed up in bed with fever and wheezing/tightness/shortness of breath. I had a residual cough for over a month. I'm 55 and it was as sick as I've ever been. I work at a concert venue so exposed to thousands of people around that time. Who knows but I'd had the flu vaccination. Maybe most of us have already had? Until we test who knows.

Im in Cali. I had a high fever 5 days, headache 5 days, dry cough, and not getting enough air. The whole ordeal started in the middle of January and went on for 5 weeks

posted on Apr, 23 2020 @ 05:17 PM
link   
Lots of people in Southwest Mi had something about Thanksgiving time. Wife had temp and cough for 3-4 days i just had the cough to the pint it was really painful. Took a couple of weeks to go away.

posted on Apr, 23 2020 @ 05:17 PM
link   
a reply to: panoz77

Me too, May 2019...still..down 65+lbs
1st Responder too...taken all precautions etc...still

Stay well..we are forming a club

posted on Apr, 23 2020 @ 05:23 PM
link   
No you didn't.

posted on Apr, 23 2020 @ 05:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: HalWesten

originally posted by: infolurker

originally posted by: BoscoMoney
WELLLL, I had it before anyone else in the whole of the united states...so I'M IMPORTANT. The MOST IMPORTANTIST. So obviously I'M the expert on everything coronavirus. I have IDs and everything so its obvious I'm not just making this up or anything. ME ME ME ME ME.

I had it in 2008. Got pneumonia from it, poisoned by Levaquin, and the Covid + Levaquin ate my tendons up.

That family of meds should be discontinued for everything except Anthrax. It also severely exacerbates vascular issues too and probably (Cipro in my case) caused my AAA to grow quicker than it would have otherwise. It could also have been the cause of the other aneurysms I've had dealt with and will have to deal with in the future that aren't big enough for surgery yet. I wish I had known about the class action suits that apparently have expired, that would have helped pay my share of the medical bills for those surgeries.

You and me both. There are quite a few things in life I wish I could go back and do over or never do. #3 on my top 10 list is taking fluoroquinolones. I had tennis elbow in both arms for 3 + years and they still re-injure easily. Also had a disk in my back spontaneously rupture at the same time.

Fluoroquinolones should never be used unless it is a last resort.

posted on Apr, 23 2020 @ 05:28 PM
link   
simple question - for EVERYONE who claims that thier historic illness was " N19COVID "

IF you were infected with N19COVID " historically " - why did no one in your area - develope a critical prognosis - requiring the hospitalisation and advanced care - that would have detected the emergent pandemic ?

posted on Apr, 23 2020 @ 05:39 PM
link   
a reply to: ignorant_ape

I just finished reading an article about the testing in NY. Seems that between 13 and 20 percent of the people walking around either have it and don't know it or have had it and did not know it.

New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo revealed Thursday that preliminary results from a coronavirus antibody study show the statewide infection rate is 13.9 percent, which would mean around 2.7 million residents could have carried the disease.

The 3,000 samples were collected from 40 sites in 19 counties, according to Cuomo, and suggested the infection rate is as high as 21.2 percent in places like New York City.

“These are people who were infected and who developed the antibodies to fight the infection,” Cuomo said. “They had the virus, they developed the antibodies and they are now ‘recovered’.”
Source

Combine that with the tests in California and it should be obvious that probably ten million or more people in the US have had it already. Probably many times that in China.

You were probably exposed to it before you even read about it. When you're in the grocery store one in ten people around you most likely have it or have had it and they may never know they had it.

If you've had a cold recently, you may have already had it.

posted on Apr, 23 2020 @ 05:40 PM
link   
You probably had just another respiratory virus

posted on Apr, 23 2020 @ 05:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: WUNK22
How do all these people know they had it without being tested??

Because my list of symptoms are EXACTLY what they are listing as the symptoms for COVID-19. Also, the lady I spoke with was tested for flu and she was negative for flu, what else could it have been? Also, the timeframe around late December early Jan lines up now with the current reporting that this COVID was here earlier than initially reported as in Dec-Jan. To add another note, I am going to get the antibody test as soon as they are available, hopefully my data will contribute to this all being a "hoax" as in shutting down the world was NEVER needed.

posted on Apr, 23 2020 @ 05:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: ignorant_ape
simple question - for EVERYONE who claims that thier historic illness was " N19COVID "

IF you were infected with N19COVID " historically " - why did no one in your area - develope a critical prognosis - requiring the hospitalisation and advanced care - that would have detected the emergent pandemic ?

I'll answer even though I don't think I had it.

It's because they WERE NOT TESTING for the virus. Way up until March you really couldn't get a test in the US unless you traveled outside the country.

Most people who die from this are older adults with pre-existing conditions. When someone 70 plus dies who was sick, there is no autopsy or reason for further investigation.

posted on Apr, 23 2020 @ 05:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: jtma508
Oh for the love of God. Nearly EVERY respiratory illness has the same symptoms. 'Flu-like Symptoms' is a catch all: Congestion, fatigue, headaches, cough, malaise... even CO poisoning has largely the same symptoms. Very, very unlikely you had COVID.

List of Illnesses with Flu-Like symptoms

You had the flu.

I never get aches and extreme fatigue with flu. This was definitely something I never had before in my 45 years on this earth, I also almost never have a dry cough when I have a sinus infection or cold, I'm always coughing up flem balls, not with this, this was more of a pneumonia type deal, I could feel it in my chest, but nothing would come out. I can see how if this progressed why some people get into respiratory trouble. I'm 1000% convinced I had it based on the timing and symptoms.

posted on Apr, 23 2020 @ 06:02 PM
link   
a reply to: jtma508

Maybe these people had the flu, maybe not.

No one was testing the population. In fact, the CDC didn't let doctors decide who to test.

www.nytimes.com...

edit on April 23rd 2020 by Daughter2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2020 @ 06:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: panoz77

originally posted by: jtma508
Oh for the love of God. Nearly EVERY respiratory illness has the same symptoms. 'Flu-like Symptoms' is a catch all: Congestion, fatigue, headaches, cough, malaise... even CO poisoning has largely the same symptoms. Very, very unlikely you had COVID.

List of Illnesses with Flu-Like symptoms

You had the flu.

I never get aches and extreme fatigue with flu. This was definitely something I never had before in my 45 years on this earth, I also almost never have a dry cough when I have a sinus infection or cold, I'm always coughing up flem balls, not with this, this was more of a pneumonia type deal, I could feel it in my chest, but nothing would come out. I can see how if this progressed why some people get into respiratory trouble. I'm 1000% convinced I had it based on the timing and symptoms.

I have tested positive for this untimely covid virus.
And every symptom that you described is oddly similar to the flu or another respiratory issue.
But I had the same problems just as you at a later time.
Best to be on the safe side. And for anyone that wants to say this is a manufactured issue. Just shut up and go out and get it and hope for the best.
Then we can fix what may turn out to be a really bad situation.
edit on 2/19/2013 by Allaroundyou because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2020 @ 06:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: ignorant_ape

They did, it was just diagnosed as either flu, respiratory infection etc. It was just not being reported because it is NORMAL for people to get these types of infections EVERY YEAR.

posted on Apr, 23 2020 @ 06:09 PM
link   

They don't know. They are guessing and self-diagnosing after the fact.

posted on Apr, 23 2020 @ 06:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: KKLOCO

Starring and flagging. Due to the fact that I know MANY people, that have reported the EXACT same.

We have been bamboozled.

Tell the 40k+ that died in the last month that, I'm betting they don't feel bamboozled.

Has there been overreaction..maybe, perhaps for sure.. in some areas.

I know, people are going to talk about this, or that common cause of death..the difference is, we are familliar with those things, and we absolutely do things to prevent those deaths. This is somewhat newish, and being there was no real treatment..this was all that could be done. If you think we would have the same death count sans mitigation, I think that is misguided.

I think there is a decent chance my coworker and his family had it, kids especially had the death rattle going on three weeks, this was in late February going into March.

posted on Apr, 23 2020 @ 06:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Daughter2
a reply to: jtma508

Maybe these people had the flu, maybe not.

No one was testing the population. In fact, the CDC didn't let doctor's decide who to test.

The person who I talked to was tested for flu and was negative. I didn't get tested or even go to the doctor when I had "it". I never go to the doctor when I have a cold/flu, there is really nothing they can do for them anyways. Antibiotics don't do squat for a cold or other virus. You just have to wait them out.

posted on Apr, 23 2020 @ 06:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: schuyler

They don't know. They are guessing and self-diagnosing after the fact.

I'll update this thread when I get an antibody test for COVID.

posted on Apr, 23 2020 @ 06:12 PM
link   
Yep. I had it in Jan/Feb. Sudden onset mild fever, really really sore throat (that got worse) for a couple of days, then subsided: and a dry cough that was persistent, especially at night.....lasted for 2 weeks.....

My entire team (of 'essential' retail workers) quickly succumbed as well.

We just didn't know it. We plowed through.

edit on 23-4-2020 by VeeTNA because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2020 @ 06:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod

originally posted by: KKLOCO

Starring and flagging. Due to the fact that I know MANY people, that have reported the EXACT same.

We have been bamboozled.

Tell the 40k+ that died in the last month that, I'm betting they don't feel bamboozled.

Has there been overreaction..maybe, perhaps for sure.. in some areas.

I know, people are going to talk about this, or that common cause of death..the difference is, we are familliar with those things, and we absolutely do things to prevent those deaths. This is somewhat newish, and being there was no real treatment..this was all that could be done. If you think we would have the same death count sans mitigation, I think that is misguided.

I think there is a decent chance my coworker and his family had it, kids especially had the death rattle going on three weeks, this was in late February going into March.

There is no real treatment for any cold virus, other than over the counter stuff that just helps with the symptoms. If the 40K that died got the common cold or flu, they probably would have also died, just change the virus name.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join