It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Isn't it strange?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2020 @ 03:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: JIMC5499

originally posted by: chr0naut
Of course, to believe this, you'd have to believe that the Democrats, who can't even get a simple voting app to work, are capable of engineering something that is pretty much beyond current technology, half a world away, and with decidedly unpredictable outcomes, even if they could do it.
But that's crazy talk - literally.

I'll agree with you on them engineering it. I do believe that they would take advantage of it if it was dropped in their lap.

Go figure.

This is for your protection

posted on Apr, 23 2020 @ 04:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: JIMC5499

originally posted by: chr0naut
Of course, to believe this, you'd have to believe that the Democrats, who can't even get a simple voting app to work, are capable of engineering something that is pretty much beyond current technology, half a world away, and with decidedly unpredictable outcomes, even if they could do it.
But that's crazy talk - literally.

I'll agree with you on them engineering it. I do believe that they would take advantage of it if it was dropped in their lap.

Go figure.

But the Republican administration is incapable of responding to various situations in a way that is advantageous to them?

Sauce for the goose, sauce for the gander.

posted on Apr, 23 2020 @ 04:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
a reply to: chr0naut

I'm not dependent on the grid. I'm using it because it is cheap.

So you are one of the greedy people bent on destroying the beautiful Earth?
GRRRRRRHHH.

Since the grid in NZ is 82% from renewable sources. I don't think that accusation has any footing.

Cheap and renewable.

posted on Apr, 23 2020 @ 11:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: mysterioustranger
a reply to: CryHavoc

Not strange at all. Babies have died. Teens have died. You are beyond being sadly mistaken.

Odd that those weren't mentioned in the commercial I saw.

posted on Apr, 23 2020 @ 11:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bhadhidar

originally posted by: CryHavoc
Isn't it strange that there are people with a certain political disposition who want to get rid of both of those?

Would that be the political disposition that is pushing for the earliest possible end to the shelter in place orders and resumption of “normal” business...

Despite the cautions from the scientific and medical communities that such actions could result in a “spike” in CV19-related illnesses and deaths?

We’re these the same medical experts and scientists who forecast 100-250k deaths? Or was it north of 1mm deaths in the US...

Or was it the falsification of causes of death by “medical experts and scientists” globally?

Yep - better listen to those folks - they have really nailed it so far.

posted on Apr, 24 2020 @ 08:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: mysterioustranger
a reply to: CryHavoc

Not strange at all. Babies have died. Teens have died. You are beyond being sadly mistaken.

Also, those were not mentioned in the new commercial I saw tonite.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join