It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CoVID-19 - Liver attack - Iron overload - Hemoglobin - Lung cascade - coagulation

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2020 @ 05:46 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 16 2020 @ 06:08 AM
link   
a reply to: SoulReaper

Great work! Keep updating with anything new that glean about this iron deficiency/overload scenario.

posted on Apr, 16 2020 @ 06:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: McGinty

Great work! Keep updating with anything new that glean about this iron deficiency/overload scenario.

We OBSERVE that the Pleomorphic Bacteria we deal with at certain stages of its life-cycle requires a LOT OF FUEL and that fuel is iron....which is why the first sign of chronic Parasitic/Bacterial infection is PALE SKIN....iron deficiency.....this little bug needs copious amounts of iron...the more iron you give it the more it hyper-reproduces you to death....what is the bloodstream full of normally?

posted on Apr, 16 2020 @ 06:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: one4all

We OBSERVE that the Pleomorphic Bacteria we deal with at certain stages of its life-cycle requires a LOT OF FUEL and that fuel is iron....which is why the first sign of chronic Parasitic/Bacterial infection is PALE SKIN....iron deficiency.....this little bug needs copious amounts of iron...the more iron you give it the more it hyper-reproduces you to death....what is the bloodstream full of normally?

There is a living organism in the bloodstream that rapidly depletes the iron content and pollutes the bloodstream.

There is no such thing as a living "virus" that is simply a lie......it is a living Pleomorphic Bacteria invading our bloodstream from the outside via infection and then it triggers a massive cascade event from the inside once these LIVING BACTERIA communicate with and excite their relatives already living in your belly to differing degrees....the worse your Parasitic/Bacteria load the worse Covid-19 impacts you BECAUSE it enters from the outside and then immediately works with Pleomorphic Bacteria already insitu inside your body.

The degree and volume of your pre-existing parasitic/bacterial Load define how Covid-19 can impact you.....a well policed body with a minimal of Parasitic influence and infection that is PH stable in all areas will result in a minor cold...….the body of an under-informed person that has been lied to their entire life who does not even know of nor understand the Natural occurring Human -Parasite relationship or how to police it will inevitably be LOADED WITH PARASITES AND PLEOMORPHIC BACTERIA.....prior to infection with Covid-19 and these people are at extremely high risk of death.

Luck for us its simple to stop this crazy train....just ingest an anti-parasitic.....it will kill the Parasitic hosts and the Pleomorphic Bacteria in mere hours...the positive results will be dramatic and lightening fast in most cases.....all your own Auto-immune System needs it a fighting chance and it will win the day every time..

edit on 16-4-2020 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2020 @ 07:23 AM
link   
A former coworker of mine passed away early this morning due to COVID complications. He was an at risk individual, obese and having just been on chemotherapy for prostate cancer.
Info that I got from his family was that 4 days after he was put on a ventilator (he was on it for about 10 days), his kidneys failed. They were doing kidney dialysis for that.
Less than 2 days ago, his IV sites all had to be redone due to blood clots. They put him on a heparin drip and they suspected that he had a heart attack.
Other than his case, your thread is the first that I had heard about the blood coagulation issue.
Thanks for posting this info.
edit on b000000302020-04-16T07:23:59-05:0007America/ChicagoThu, 16 Apr 2020 07:23:59 -0500700000020 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2020 @ 07:45 AM
link   
Great, well constructed thread. Thanks for all of this info. Before this I didn't know that covid19 can affect the liver and also iron levels. S & F!

posted on Apr, 16 2020 @ 08:09 AM
link   

This makes sense in a way. Since Covid-19 seems to be the worst on older people and those with pre-existing conditions we need to take into consideration common denominators- the most obvious being that the majority of both groups are taking medications that can be toxic to the liver.

Most people who are taking medications for "high risk" comorbidities have to go for blood work every 3-6 months to insure that their liver enzymes are within acceptable levels due to possible toxicity. If your liver is already "on the edge" of acceptable levels and Covid-19 turns out to actually be attacking the liver it would offer an explanation as to why there is a much greater chance of dying from the virus for these two groups of people.

posted on Apr, 16 2020 @ 08:44 AM
link   
Apparently there’s a higher mortality rate for men. Since women generally have lower iron levels due to menstruation (pls correct me I’m wrong about that), then this makes sense.

I wonder if anyone has looked at the virus in girls/women prior and post menstruation in terms of age and when in the month they presented adjacent to their menstruation cycle.

Of course there may be other factors, but severity of in infection cross ref’d with the above may show something if iron is key.

posted on Apr, 16 2020 @ 09:21 AM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

Hey, first off, thank you soooo much for this thread, Soul.

Secondly, that is a very interesting post by you, BG … and it makes me wonder if we could monitor patients' d-dimer levels, to detect their risk for coagulation early, before it clots off their vessels (like it apparently did for your ex-co-worker), and maybe then prophylactically anticoagulate these at-risk patients (ones with high d-dimer levels), to maybe save some of them?

It is worth looking into, and I will look into that

edit on 16-4-2020 by Fowlerstoad because: typos detract from the message....

posted on Apr, 16 2020 @ 10:31 AM
link   

Do you have any evidence that pleomorphic bacteria can suddenly become contagious and spread rapidly person to person at such an exponential growth rate as to overwhelm hospitals? If so what was the mechanism that precipitated this change in behavior? Or is this pleomorphic bateria a brand new phenomenon that was not prevalent in human bodies until just recently?

Do you have a hypothesis for the progression of symptom manifestation?
Really quite curious, thanks.

Soul

posted on Apr, 16 2020 @ 10:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
Less than 2 days ago, his IV sites all had to be redone due to blood clots. They put him on a heparin drip and they suspected that he had a heart attack.
Other than his case, your thread is the first that I had heard about the blood coagulation issue.
Thanks for posting this info.

Yes I think a lot of doctors are perplexed by some of the clinical observations they are seeing. Everyone has been approaching this thing as if it is primarily a respiratory infection and I have not seen much discussion about the potential impact it is having on the blood stream. I hope more qualified people then myself can take a closer look at it and find some better treatment protocols.

Soul

posted on Apr, 16 2020 @ 10:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: GeauxHomeYoureDrunk

This makes sense in a way. Since Covid-19 seems to be the worst on older people and those with pre-existing conditions we need to take into consideration common denominators- the most obvious being that the majority of both groups are taking medications that can be toxic to the liver.

Absolutely, preexisting toxicity is a huge risk factor, particularly if it is of such a kind that greatly impacts the liver. I started seeing indications that heavy drinkers are are also beginning to show up in the statistics as disproportionately experiencing serious and critical disease progressions and eventual fatalities.

Soul

posted on Apr, 16 2020 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Apparently there’s a higher mortality rate for men. Since women generally have lower iron levels due to menstruation (pls correct me I’m wrong about that), then this makes sense.

I wonder if anyone has looked at the virus in girls/women prior and post menstruation in terms of age and when in the month they presented adjacent to their menstruation cycle.

Of course there may be other factors, but severity of in infection cross ref’d with the above may show something if iron is key.

I would love to know the iron levels of patients prior to infection and if it correlated to poor outcome. Unfortunately after infection, the high hepcidin levels will drop the blood serum levels of ferritin and pack it all into the cells. Thus blood anaylisis post infection will not really tell us what the level was to begin with.

Many patients who were blood donors could potentially have post analysis done looking back at their iron levels pre infection. Hopefully this type of study gets green-lit by somebody.

Soul

posted on Apr, 16 2020 @ 10:44 AM
link   
Maybe I am stupid, but I just ordered curcumin from Amazon and I will start taking it Sunday.
My hemoglobin was low normal the last time I had bloodwork done, so it may be enough to prevent bad things from starting if I would get the virus.

posted on Apr, 16 2020 @ 10:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Fowlerstoad
a reply to: butcherguy

Hey, first off, thank you soooo much for this thread, Soul.

Secondly, that is a very interesting post by you, BG … and it makes me wonder if we could monitor patients' d-dimer levels, to detect their risk for coagulation early, before it clots off their vessels (like it apparently did for your ex-co-worker), and maybe then prophylactically anticoagulate these at-risk patients (ones with high d-dimer levels), to maybe save some of them?

It is worth looking into, and I will look into that

D-dimer levels are another marker that has been shown to indicate higher incidence of serious outcomes.
Unfortunately once the fibrin has been irregularly modified to parafibrin, there is no known way to break it down with standard anticoagulants. You have to prevent the blood from being saturated by the free iron in order to prevent the irregular coagulation effects.

Soul

posted on Apr, 16 2020 @ 11:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: SoulReaper

Do you have any evidence that pleomorphic bacteria can suddenly become contagious and spread rapidly person to person at such an exponential growth rate as to overwhelm hospitals? If so what was the mechanism that precipitated this change in behavior? Or is this pleomorphic bateria a brand new phenomenon that was not prevalent in human bodies until just recently?

Do you have a hypothesis for the progression of symptom manifestation?
Really quite curious, thanks.

Soul

All roads lead to Rome.

posted on Apr, 16 2020 @ 11:06 AM
link   

It would at least be interesting to know of any women presenting with C19 that have med records recording iron levels. And of course where they are in terms of their menstrual cycles. We may not have that info to hand, but I hope that someone in a position to gather the info thinks of doing it.

You’ve astutely connected iron to the virus pathology + we know (it’s been said) that women mysteriously seem to be less vulnerable.

Menstruation means women are more iron deficient than men, so could this deficiency be what prevents the virus being as effective?

With C19 patients presenting with very low blood oxygen levels it’s crazy to think that iron, something that help blood oxygen levels is being used by the virus against us.

posted on Apr, 16 2020 @ 11:12 AM
link   
Cant have normal iron levels if not enough copper & ceruloplasmin , and getting enough ceruloplasmin requires animal-based retinol, whole food vitamin C, and copper.

Iron needs co-factors

posted on Apr, 16 2020 @ 11:20 AM
link   
Way too much information...I'll just stay with the cliff notes lol. I did find it interesting that doctors were saying that drinking alcohol was very bad to do it you have the virus, and I thought...OK, but how bad and why?

posted on Apr, 16 2020 @ 11:36 AM
link   
2 articles that seem to talk also about the iron issue with covid-19

ICU Doctors Know Best

Covid-19 had us all fooled, but now we might have finally found its secret.

Let`s not forget 5G , it can mess up blood easely

How 5G alters blood cell permeability, amplifying coronavirus fatalities

edit on 16-4-2020 by Kenzo because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join