It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Suspicions becoming confirmed- Covid HAS been here awhile

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2020 @ 04:52 PM
link   
I think it's possible that it was here earlier and I think doctors knew something was going around that wasn't a typical flu, but didn't know exactly what it was. I was terribly sick in February 104.7 fever, body aches, headache and dry cough. I had gotten my flu shot but I know it's not 100% effective, but Dr said it was the flu but didn't test me, just prescribed Tamiflu and told me to stay home for 5 days minimum. I was sick for about 2 weeks, my breathing was mostly ok, only needed an inhaler for a few days, but a lot of people were very sick at this time and hey maybe it was just the flu but I've never had a fever that high from the flu before. It's hard to say since they are very similar in symptoms.

posted on Apr, 12 2020 @ 05:09 PM
link   
Well, in west Virginia, according to one doctor, it was just being written off as the flu.

posted on Apr, 12 2020 @ 05:18 PM
link   
a reply to: EnigmaChaser
February makes sense to me, we have been seeing military vehicle and troop movements beginning back then and more to come. This is far from over.

The Canadian movement was videoed Feb. 20th.
Fast forward to 5:20
www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

edit on 2020-04-03 by skybandit because: typo

edit on 2020-04-03 by skybandit because: typo

posted on Apr, 12 2020 @ 05:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bhadhidar
The OP is so fearful of facing the reality we must now confront, that their only recourse is to deny that reality by attempting to discredit its very existence.

You are afraid, more frightened than you’ve ever been before in your life.

I get it.

I'm not sure whether or not it's a good thing that all these people find comfort somewhere.

But out of curiosity...
I'm assuming because you are here you believe in some sort of conspiracies.

How do you tell if its your fear controlling your thought process and not your hours of rigorous research on youtube?

posted on Apr, 12 2020 @ 05:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

So, perhaps the virus had an American source and was only first identified in Wuhan?

Nope, the truth is, the US authorities pretended, or perhaps believed, that it couldn't happen to them, and acted too late.

Also, cut it with the 'it is trivial' crap.

We have no immunity to it until we've had it. So if you haven't had it, you aren't immune.

And it kills people. Not just the old and infirm. Remember that Chinese doctor who blew the whistle on the virus, and how he died of it? He wasn't elderly and he had no preexisting conditions. Like many medical staff who had repeated exposure to the virus, he died. Because the virus is a cumulative killer.

And with the vast infected population base in the US and UK this means this is going to get a lot worse - especially if we trivialize it and don't take precautions.

Please go back and read the countless threads on this subject.

You also don’t know if I had it - though I have my suspicions. You should also read my thread about my wife’s experience.

So I ask you this - where was the hyperbole and death counters in January.. February? People didn’t seem to worried about it - hell, Pelosi didn’t care about this at all until the Impeachment proceedings ended.

You’re raising a false flag and leading us into oblivion on the basis of an “abundance of caution”. Our overlords will be pleased.

posted on Apr, 12 2020 @ 05:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: chr0naut

What couldn't happen to us?!

If 30 to 50% of the population already has antibodies, then there are no piles of bodies, not overwhelmed hospitals and for the most part, absent NYC and few other isolated places there won't be because nearly all of us have already had it. If it was going to happen, it would have happened when we were all getting those antibodies and not after we already had them.

Correct. That’s the entire point of the thread.

posted on Apr, 12 2020 @ 05:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: infolurker
a reply to: ClovenSky

I would consider the source and of course there is no data other than one person's opinion.

“Sumaya Owaynat, a phlebotomy technician. This whole story which has zero data other than the word of a technician. Not to mention, I had no idea Covid-19 tests measured antibodies as well? To my knowledge, they were not the same test.

One person’s opinion? Dude, a Nobel prize winner - who won the prize on the basis of modeling infections diseases - said we were doing this wrong months ago.

So if your comment is because I posted this and that’s aimed at me there are people who have way, way more cred in this department than I do who aren’t “just waking up” to current state.

posted on Apr, 12 2020 @ 05:48 PM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut
" especially if we trivialize it and don't take precautions. "
I concur, that is the key word " trivialize"
Too many people are downplaying this and don`t give a rats ass , they might be strong and healthy but they have no consideration for others.
Do they think about the 3 yr. old little girl battling leukemia?
or
The 7 yr old with cystic fibrosis?
NO!
They only care about themselves. If this is the end of times, then judgement day is coming.
I hope I woke a few up but I doubt it. Video games have desensitized a generation that need a good wake up call, maybe this is it.

posted on Apr, 12 2020 @ 05:49 PM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

I already started a thread on this a few days ago. It seems many have had COVID-19 symptoms back in December 2019 and before.

posted on Apr, 12 2020 @ 06:10 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Exactly NewYork Hospitals are getting paid federal dollars $16,000 per CoVid fatality, they are upset cause Nebraska hospital are getting paid $300,000

it is the Daily BeastFWIW however

www.thedai... lybeast.com/nebraska-getting-dollar300000-in-federal-money-for-each-coronavirus-case-while-ny-gets-dollar12g
edit on 12-4-2020 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2020 @ 06:36 PM
link   

My friend wonders what he had about a month ago. It kept coming back and he could barely breath. I gave him a bottle of Cannabis Tincture to help him breath better. He has been fully recovered for a month now.

posted on Apr, 12 2020 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Please note I already started a thread on this a few days ago.

posted on Apr, 12 2020 @ 06:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Doctor Smith

My friend wonders what he had about a month ago. It kept coming back and he could barely breath. I gave him a bottle of Cannabis Tincture to help him breath better. He has been fully recovered for a month now.

I had a mild flu in February, I struggled to breath for about a week, I thought then it was a complication from smoking as I had given up again for the 50 th time about a month earlier.

At no point did I think it was covid, seems to me a lot of people are getting the flu or a cold and are assuming they had covid when they probably did not.
edit on 12-4-2020 by hopenotfeariswhatweneed because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2020 @ 07:10 PM
link   
The Chinese governmentknew about the virus in Wuhan AT LEAST since last November...but covered it up.

Between then and Trump's China travel ban...Chinese 'Wuhanders' were travelling freely to and from the US undetected and unsuspected by US authorities while China desperately tried to hide what was happening in Wuhan.

posted on Apr, 12 2020 @ 07:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

originally posted by: Doctor Smith

I had a mild flu in February, I struggled to breath for about a week, I thought then it was a complication from smoking as I had given up again for the 50 th time about a month earlier.

At no point did I think it was covid, seems to me a lot of people are getting the flu or a cold and are assuming they had covid when they probably did not.

No way to tell unless you are tested. Some test positive with barely any symptoms. I here that some of the test kits were contaminated with Covid. Just a little tid bit.

posted on Apr, 12 2020 @ 07:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Doctor Smith

That's right, no way of knowing.

A lot of what's going on doesn't make sense, here in OZ we get a lot of Chinese visitors as well as thousands of Chinese students in our university's.

Logic dictates Australia should have been hit hard yet it hasn't, yet at least.

posted on Apr, 12 2020 @ 07:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
The Chinese governmentknew about the virus in Wuhan AT LEAST since last November...but covered it up.

Between then and Trump's China travel ban...Chinese 'Wuhanders' were travelling freely to and from the US undetected and unsuspected by US authorities while China desperately tried to hide what was happening in Wuhan.
Alex Jones breaks down how the U.S. government under former President Obama helped fund China’s Wuhan biolab, specifically with experimentation on coronavirus with local bats, and why the institutions who helped fund this research are the same entities spearheading the global response to the coronavirus outbreak. Bioweapons expert Dr. Francis Boyle joins the show to discuss the implications behind these revelations and what it means for the future of U.S.-China relations.

posted on Apr, 12 2020 @ 07:33 PM
link   

I have already posted a similar thread a few days ago.

edit on 4/12/2020 by ChiefD because: Forgot to add the lin,

posted on Apr, 12 2020 @ 07:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: ChiefD

I already started a thread on this a few days ago. It seems many have had COVID-19 symptoms back in December 2019 and before.

I’m glad you did! Multiple threads speculating on this subject have been posted by myself and others. Keep putting together as much information as you can!!!

posted on Apr, 12 2020 @ 07:41 PM
link   
Medical Tyranny 2020 186,417 views · Apr 10, 2020

Get ready for forced vaccinations. Because of the deadly (probably engineered) Chinese virus. You will be forced to get the vaccine or you will not be able to buy sell or trade.
edit on 12-4-2020 by Doctor Smith because: added

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join