It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Suspicions becoming confirmed- Covid HAS been here awhile

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2020 @ 03:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: EnigmaChaser
www.msn.com...

As discussed here on ATS - many have suggested it makes logical sense that Covid has been here longer than reported - which carries implications for our current state of affairs.

Well, the “reporting” is starting to suggest we weren’t crazy after all....

“The virus was freewheeling in our community and probably has been here for quite some time,” Dr. Jeff Smith, a physician who is the chief executive of Santa Clara County government, told county leaders in a recent briefing.

How long? A study out of Stanford suggests a dramatic viral surge in February.

But Smith on Friday said data collected by the federal Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, local health departments and others suggest it was “a lot longer than we first believed” — most likely since “back in December.”

Manufactured crisis folks. Straight up. Where were the mass graves in January? February? The lock down during the holiday season? The tracking of every death? The hospital ships?

They weren’t there because this is total fabricated BS. The virus was “running wild through our communities” but everything seemed to be going just fine... in the middle of flu season none the less.

The more time that passes the more those of us who have been pounding the table that this is an artificial crisis are vindicated. I expect that trend to continue.

End this lockdown NOW before more lives are destroyed under false pretenses.

Star and flag for you.

I agree with all you said , Unfortunately the Government babies will be here soon to point out NYC and all the 12,000 other deaths around the USA.

Just Ignore the fact that 500,000 people die every year in the USA from cancer , Or that 50,000 die every year from pneumonia. This Covid-19 absolutely has been here atleast since october , I was sick with it in November .

Its just a Seasonal Virus , it has hit NYC particularly bad yea but how convenient really . It was doing no real damage to this country and then presto it spreads through NYC like wildfire to rack up the death count and make it seem so much worse .
edit on 12-4-2020 by asabuvsobelow because: mis spell

edit on 12-4-2020 by asabuvsobelow because: mis spell

posted on Apr, 12 2020 @ 03:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: MRinder
a reply to: EnigmaChaser
Maybe it's been here since December may be it hasn't at this point WTF does it matter?

At first I was mad as hell about the lockdowns but I have kept going to work, but also I have learned to enjoy the time to relax on the weekend and spending more quality time with my family.

I can't control any of this so I figure I can throw a fit like a 2yr old or I can make the best out of it. My wife got her hours cut but we will be fine with or without her income and now she gets to chill for a while.

If this is what life under the NWO is like then I think I can adapt lol.

I am sorry it took a new world order to make you understand and enjoy those simple things.

posted on Apr, 12 2020 @ 03:40 PM
link   
Yeah there's been a few threads about this recently with people speculating the virus was here earlier than being reported. Our forum medical "experts" (read: people that watch CNN) were telling us we were all just paranoid idiots and the experts disagreed with us.

Back in January the experts were saying this doesn't transmit person to person.

posted on Apr, 12 2020 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Hmmm....

www.dailywire.com...

Early Antibody Testing In Chicago: 30-50% Of Those Tested For COVID-19 Already Have Antibodies, Report Says

At a hospital in Chicago, a non-randomized sample found that 30-50% of patients tested for COVID-19 have antibodies in their system, suggesting they already had the virus and have potential immunity. “A phlebotomist working at Roseland Community Hospital said Thursday that 30% to 50% of patients tested for the coronavirus have antibodies while only around 10% to 20% of those tested have the active virus,” Chicago City Wire reported Thursday.

edit on 12-4-2020 by ClovenSky because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2020 @ 04:01 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Your family and others aren't alone. I've been plain that we all went through it from late December through early to mid January.

What we had sounds exactly like what so many describe who know they've had it.

We never went to any doctor because we all figured it was just some random seasonal bug back then. Whatever corona was ... it was supposed to be in China, specifically Wuhan, right?

posted on Apr, 12 2020 @ 04:02 PM
link   

So, perhaps the virus had an American source and was only first identified in Wuhan?

Nope, the truth is, the US authorities pretended, or perhaps believed, that it couldn't happen to them, and acted too late.

Also, cut it with the 'it is trivial' crap.

We have no immunity to it until we've had it. So if you haven't had it, you aren't immune.

And it kills people. Not just the old and infirm. Remember that Chinese doctor who blew the whistle on the virus, and how he died of it? He wasn't elderly and he had no preexisting conditions. Like many medical staff who had repeated exposure to the virus, he died. Because the virus is a cumulative killer.

And with the vast infected population base in the US and UK this means this is going to get a lot worse - especially if we trivialize it and don't take precautions.

edit on 12/4/2020 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2020 @ 04:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Kharron

in the early days the virus was just getting a grip so it was barely noticeable now it's taking a good hold and battering the hell out of populations all over the world

posted on Apr, 12 2020 @ 04:07 PM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

What couldn't happen to us?!

If 30 to 50% of the population already has antibodies, then there are no piles of bodies, not overwhelmed hospitals and for the most part, absent NYC and few other isolated places there won't be because nearly all of us have already had it. If it was going to happen, it would have happened when we were all getting those antibodies and not after we already had them.

posted on Apr, 12 2020 @ 04:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

If 30 to 50% of the population already has antibodies, then there are no piles of bodies, not overwhelmed hospitals and for the most part, absent NYC and few other isolated places there won't be because nearly all of us have already had it. If it was going to happen, it would have happened when we were all getting those antibodies and not after we already had them.

Why do people keep dying from it?

posted on Apr, 12 2020 @ 04:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

It appears that SOME are dying 'from' it...and SOME are dying 'with' it.
ALL are currently being recorded as Covid-19 deaths.

posted on Apr, 12 2020 @ 04:19 PM
link   
Wow, just wow..I can't believe you people have nothing better to do than just point the blame at something else. Let me tell you, 2 family members in NY recently died from this disease, an aunt and an elderly cousin. I have another relative in England currently sidelined at home recovering from it; several other friends and acquaintances who have had multiple family infections and deaths these past weeks alone in other parts of the country and you people are saying this is all fabricated??? How irresponsible and myopic your thinking is!

The disease may not be pneumonia related but rather some sort of pseudo-lung disease or induced viral infection but whatever it is, it is real. In my 40 years on earth, I have yet to have experienced anything like this, nor anyone else I know. Wake the eff up, people.

edit on 12-4-2020 by Jaellma because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2020 @ 04:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: chr0naut

It appears that SOME are dying 'from' it...and SOME are dying 'with' it.
ALL are currently being recorded as Covid-19 deaths.

Well, that fixes things.

posted on Apr, 12 2020 @ 04:34 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Same thing here but in early Feb.
Unfortunately due to company policy no one had yet accrued any time to take off work, so we all just staggered thru it.
You know it's bad when the smokers at work take a pass on going outside an we all took turns doing stuff cause we were all "breathless". Altho the lack of proper winter attire attested to us all running fevers.

Probably why I didn't just drop dead was I was on my third round of anti-virals for a different medical issue.
But yeah, I definitely think this was going around much sooner than the MSM want us to know about.

posted on Apr, 12 2020 @ 04:36 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

How quick the tables turn.

First off 30-50%. Why can't they give a more accurate figure? Are the tests that inaccurate?

Also, this is only those they tested. Who were these people? The article says it was non-randomized and they only test 400 to 600 per day. That doesn't sound like a good representation of the population in general.

Lastly, the Article is from April 10, this hardly backs up the claim that the virus has been around since late last year. Of course many people will have been infected and recovered from a virus that had been around for a couple of months but the deaths are also increasing.

The large number that never need hospitalization were never the problem.

posted on Apr, 12 2020 @ 04:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes

originally posted by: dogstar23

Do you have any theories as towhy New York City's death rate has increased by a factor of 10 recently?

Because they are fudging the numbers.

Anyone that tests positive for (a) corona virus post-mortem is being written off as a CoViD-19 death, regardless of the details.

I think you misunderstood. The TOTAL number of people dying in NYC of "all causes" is up by a factor of 10. Are lots of people being murdered? Or are suicides way up? Sudden rash of rapid-onset malnutrition deaths from the shut-down?

Something has to be responsible for 10x as many people dying daily. Those numbers are difficult to fake and not subject to the same "whether or not testing is accurate/happening."

Heck, if they're NOT from the 'rona, we'd better figure out who's murdering New Yorkers at unprecedented rates!

posted on Apr, 12 2020 @ 04:38 PM
link   

For the same reason that some always die from the regular seasonal flu.

But if it was here enough that 30 to 50% of the population has already built up antibodies to it, then there would have been significant issues if it was going to overwhelm everywhere to the levels they keep telling us it will.

Clearly, it didn't, and if we have antibodies now, we have some resistance to it, so it can't.

posted on Apr, 12 2020 @ 04:39 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

If it's good enough to establish a 3.88% fatality rate to only test people who appear at the hospital because they are desperately ill, then it's good enough to say that most of us have likely had it already.

That's how they're doing it.

posted on Apr, 12 2020 @ 04:41 PM
link   
a reply to: ClovenSky

I would consider the source and of course there is no data other than one person's opinion.

“Sumaya Owaynat, a phlebotomy technician. This whole story which has zero data other than the word of a technician. Not to mention, I had no idea Covid-19 tests measured antibodies as well? To my knowledge, they were not the same test.

posted on Apr, 12 2020 @ 04:47 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko
Exactly, and if the first wasn't good enough for someone, then this shouldn't be either.

Besides, neither of them really make a difference in the death toll.

posted on Apr, 12 2020 @ 04:48 PM
link   

For the same reason that some always die from the regular seasonal flu.

But if it was here enough that 30 to 50% of the population has already built up antibodies to it, then there would have been significant issues if it was going to overwhelm everywhere to the levels they keep telling us it will.

Clearly, it didn't, and if we have antibodies now, we have some resistance to it, so it can't.

It is possible for a novel virus to infect cells, which then rupture releasing replicated viral RNA, but those virii are inactivated and the damaged cell contents are expelled from the body without an immune response at all.

Without an immune response - no immunity.

It seems that repeated exposure to the virus makes it much worse. It's all about the numbers.

edit on 12/4/2020 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join