It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Corona Virus Updates Part 6

page: 213
<< 210  211  212    214  215  216 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2021 @ 06:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Itisnowagain

NO

posted on May, 17 2021 @ 07:10 AM
link   
top-india-virologist-resigns-after-differences-with-modi-govt

www.trtworld.com...

posted on May, 18 2021 @ 04:22 AM
link   
One thing that has always bugged me during this 'Thing' is why we haven't had the MSM etc reporting in the UK how inundated Funeral Directors/cemeteries/crematoriums have been overwhelmed with those 120k deaths the UK have had. They are quite happy to show coffins in Italy, the funeral pyres now in India etc. But let's stay on the UK case.
I have friends who have asked their local funeral directors (3 different places in UK) has their business had an uptick....they decline to answer!
Anyway, people are starting to ask under FIA for figures.....here you go....
Chesterfield....

Cornwall....

And now the overall death figures spanning last few years....

Maths is not my strong point.......

Rainbows
Jane

posted on May, 18 2021 @ 06:56 AM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel

Very interesting indeed!

posted on May, 18 2021 @ 09:47 AM
link   

I don't know about Chesterfield, but Cornwall was relatively untouched from CoVid.
My family lives down there, so I have been informed.

Not saying you are wrong, just saying that Cornwall isn't a good example.

posted on May, 18 2021 @ 10:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Aldolas
I agree, my son lives there

No wonder there is a property shortage there as 'city dwellers' have been snapping up everything going and sent the prices sky rocketing there.
I'll be interested to see how many other people in different counties pick up on this and ask for the figures from their Councils.
We still have the overall UK figures though, which are still very telling. Like I said, not a peep from funeral directors about them being inundated with what the Government claims to be all these 'extra' deaths.

Rainbows
Jane

posted on May, 18 2021 @ 11:31 AM
link   
So that's 4 flights from India landed in UK so far just today.....seriously Boris???? Give your head a f***ing good wobble before the British public do!
Talk about throwing petrol on your so called 'fire'!

Grrrr...Rainbows
Jane

posted on May, 18 2021 @ 02:57 PM
link   
News from the Forbes Dude, Mr Haseltine, A 3rd Variant from Sub-Saharan Africa (C.A.R and Cameroon).

Say Hi to B.1.620

Here is a small comparison chart (from the above link) of the major variants at the moment, and their common mutations with respect to B.1.620 :

It has some mutations in common, and some new ones of it's own.

Not a problem yet, but worth keeping an eye on...

In UK news, B.1.617.2 is up to 14.77% of detected UK Covid infections (3090 cases in last 28 days, from a total of 3502)
From the COG-UK Mutation Explorer (Table 3)

edit on 18-5-2021 by MonkeyBalls2 because: added image source

posted on May, 18 2021 @ 03:41 PM
link   

The press et al continue to come at this from the wrong angle. Instead everyone telling Bojo off for letting the Indian variant in, we should probably be asking why does Bojo want the Indian variant in the U.K.?

Maybe those meetings with Modi were about the business of spreading the variant around to keep this situation going in which Bojo (and maybe Modi) appear free to pass just about any new mandate they wish given all the latitude that this emergency has provided. He may play the clown, but a clown doesn’t get quite so far up the greasy poll. He’s made far too many mistakes in this past year to keep considering them all mistakes.

I get the feeling there’ll be a new variant of concern accidentally let in to the U.K. every time vaccine uptake begins to plateau in a particular demographic. Seen those vaccine queues in Bolton etc? I bet that’s an awful lot of people that had previously been reluctant to be vaccinated.

Does that mean the vaccine’s an evil Trojan horse? Not necessarily - it could be a sincere attempt to defeat the virus by using variants to motivate us to get the jab. Probably not the wisest method, but wisdom hasn’t played a huge role so far.

edit on 18-5-2021 by McGinty because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2021 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Totally agree! Vaccines are acting as superspreaders. One single vaccinated person is able to infect 4 people at home who in turn infect others when they go out.

Though not all vaccines. But some of them are.

posted on May, 18 2021 @ 03:53 PM
link   
And believe me, it’s the homeopaths that are saving many people’s lives too with lowest cost medicines in India.

posted on May, 18 2021 @ 05:04 PM
link   
a reply to: lovemyworld

They've been using the 'transference' of vaccine, or vaccinated by proxy as I call it, in the veterinary world for decades. Inject a certain amount of the herd and let them 'transfer' the vaccine amongst themselves.
I truly do believe now the vaccinated are 'transfering' the vaccine too.

Rainbows
Jane

posted on May, 18 2021 @ 11:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Aldolas

but Cornwall was relatively untouched from CoVid.

???? how can you say that and keep a straight face?

Cornwall all last summer had headlines galore of people travelling there and not taking precautions

Cornwall braces for mass influx of 80,000 tourists this weekend as hospitality industry opens its doors on 'Super Saturday' the mail
CORNISH NASTY Cornish council slams ‘ignorant’ tourists refusing to wear masks as thousands hit ‘Benidorm on steroids’ beaches - the sun
A sudden influx of UK tourists this summer leaves Cornwall struggling to cope.

then there's ones like Health bosses warn of second spike in coronavirus cases in the South West at Cornwall live

All MSN news and easily searched for.
Point is Cornwall was not a small isolated island avoiding links with outsiders and sars-cov-2 virus, they were a major party site with 1,000s if not millions of interactions with locals and tourists the covid-19 numbers should be thru the roof, if the SAGE calculations are true.

So perhaps there some truth to being outside in sunshine getting a strong immune system, and the 97% asymptomatic cases of a sars-cov-2 infection.

We will never know now as the chance of antibody testing has passed.

posted on May, 18 2021 @ 11:40 PM
link   
a reply to: lovemyworld

Not only in India

A review of Traditional Chinese herbal medicine in management of COVID-19

Now researchers led by David Lee from Bio-Organic and Natural Research Laboratory, McLean Hospital, Harvard Medical School, Belmont have summarized the experiences with the use of traditional Chinese herbal medicines for the management of COVID-19. Their study titled, “Traditional Chinese herbal medicine at the forefront battle against COVID-19: Clinical experience and scientific basis,” was published in the January 2021 issue of the journal Phytomedicine.

they findings

When the COVID-19 pandemic emerged early this year, treatment with TCM was reported to have been used with over 90 percent efficacy.

Sounds great -
But if they only treat the sick - so 90% of the 3% that show signs - seems like it the same outcome as the west .3% of the population sick and in the hospital.
Statistics are strange aren't they -
6% of vaccinated people will get a severe covid-19 reaction as 94% get a mild or no reaction.

Think I'll stay with the control group in this world wide RCT you know the ones with the 97% chance of a mild or no reaction.
If you're puzzled then I'm Puzzled2.

posted on May, 19 2021 @ 01:17 AM
link   
Now this is an interesting The BNT162b2 mRNA vaccine against SARS-CoV-2 reprograms both adaptive and innate immune responses paper title

In conclusion, the mRNA BNT162b2 vaccine induces complex functional reprogramming of innate immune responses, which should be considered in the development and use of this new class of vaccines.

But is a serious paper? it's in pre-print

posted on May, 19 2021 @ 12:22 PM
link   
Today was a sad day at my Clinic. My first client has underlying health issues, mainly HIV and all its accompanying problems. He has had both jibjabs. Today he told me he has been having the following: chest pains, shooting pains into his left shoulder, numbness in his ring and little finger, tingling sensations down his left arm, problems breathing. Dr said....trapped nerve! This has been going on for 3 days. I checked him out and have recommended he gets seen to and have tests done by phoning the NHS 111 after hours as he doesn't want to go back to his "useless" Dr. I suspect he has a clot(s) from the test I carried out. He is fuming because only on his second jab did they give him the leaflet of expected adverse reactions AFTER they jabbed him. Clearly states on there anyone with compromised immune systems or HIV should seek Dr's advice before getting vaccine. Whole country has gone jibjab daft and breaking Government guidelines.

Second client, had first jibjab about 3 weeks ago. Had hot/cold sweats etc for 48 hours but was presenting with a head cold. What is more important is that his wife cares for her elderly parents who both have had their jibjabs ages ago. She had her first jibjab couple of days before him. She is on HRT. A week after her jab she started a period and has been bleeding for last 2 weeks and still hasn't stopped. I'm calling her tomorrow to arrange an appointment. Not sure there will be much I can do for her if I'm perfectly honest

Rainbows
Jane

posted on May, 19 2021 @ 11:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: lovemyworld
Totally agree! Vaccines are acting as superspreaders. One single vaccinated person is able to infect 4 people at home who in turn infect others when they go out.

Though not all vaccines. But some of them are.

Shhh!! Don't let the word out that vaccinated people can still get infected and still be infectious to others. Wouldn't want a panic, now would we? And completely neuter the plans of vaccine passports.

posted on May, 20 2021 @ 02:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Rich Z

Is that irony? No offence Rich, I’m honestly not sure if you’re taking the mick!

It’s never been a secret that vaccinated people can still be infected and still infect others. This has been clear since they were rolled out.

The scientific stance has always been that a vaccine will cut the chances of being infected and infecting others to some extent and to a greater extent slash the odds of needing hospital care if infected.

The big danger of vaccines (apart from unknown side effects) is the confusion of many as to the point above. I fear many are indeed getting vaccinated and henceforth believing they can’t receive or transmit Covid. That false sense of security could itself cause a wave of infections. But maybe that lack of clarity suits Bojo’s heard immunity agenda.

posted on May, 20 2021 @ 03:18 AM
link   
a reply to: McGinty
What is the point of vaccine passports though?
Does the passport prove that you are not carrying the virus?

edit on 20-5-2021 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2021 @ 03:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Itisnowagain
Precisely in a nut shell!

Rainbows
Jane

top topics

<< 210  211  212    214  215  216 >>

join