It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So Logan's Roadhouse is no more

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2020 @ 12:46 AM
link   
News Source: wcrz.com... XbDCvKTsO6R7fLRtQ

I kind of liked that place. One of my Nephews has worked there for years. I will be sorry to see them go. They were never the best but were affordable food and drinks and kind of Texas atmosphere. There is an 18,000 job loss. Man this is hitting close to home for my family

posted on Apr, 8 2020 @ 12:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: machineintelligence
News Source: wcrz.com... XbDCvKTsO6R7fLRtQ

I kind of liked that place. One of my Nephews has worked there for years. I will be sorry to see them go. They were never the best but were affordable food and drinks and kind of Texas atmosphere. There is an 18,000 job loss. Man this is hitting close to home for my family

There was another thread on this, seems they had service issue.

But, it's another casualty in this overblown nonsense(per the CDC). I guess we have that going for us.

I hope every american that's effected remembers this. When it comes to checking labels.

There will be little government sanctions, but in your personal lives, don't ever buy anything from china in the next decade.

Suck them whores dry and drive them back into their 3rd world organ harvesting political imprisoned #hole that they are.

Short of nukes, its all we have to effect them at this point. (though nukes are obviously warrented)..

Hashtag(i'm not on twitter, but make it happen) #chinaisgarbage.

posted on Apr, 8 2020 @ 09:45 AM
link   
Posted earlier here
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Thread closed.

new topics

join