It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I just had a brilliant idea, crypto for the average person.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2020 @ 11:40 PM
link   
Have you heard of bitcoin?

Do you have no idea of what it is, how it works or even why it exists??????

I present to you JoeCoin. Named after the next president of the United States...Joe Biden.

Now you can buy a thing that you have no idea what it is, named after the man that has no idea whats going on......

Move all your funds into JoeCoin today and watch as your investment withers away into obscurity like Joes mental state.

posted on Apr, 7 2020 @ 11:50 PM
link   
a reply to: ZapBrannigan3030

What about TrumpCoin? All you do is put everything you own into TrumpCoin.

That's how it works.

edit on 7/4/2020 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2020 @ 11:52 PM
link   
ACTUAL INVESTOR TESTIMONY:

I invested in JoeCoin. It was the best decision, I never made. I made it in Nam. 1968. Me, and Eddie Murphy. Then, I invented paper folding. It was my idea, and I alone, passed that bill. Goats everywhere, were thankful that we were in East Virginia... Chicago, I think.

We had proud children. They debunked that theory, about Barack Clinton. It was political smears, by President Trump. Is today Tuesday? Has anyone seen my left sock? I left it on Air Force One... Barry promised I could have it back.

Hello Canada!!!

posted on Apr, 7 2020 @ 11:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

That's how it works.

Trumpcoin is the S&P index fund.

Prior to this, admittedly overblown situation(per the CDC themselves), your "trump" coin would have netted you 30 plus percent over 2 years.

I realize I wasted my time replying to someone wrought with TDS and whose only countries economic value is having an imaginary fairy tale shot on their continent.

posted on Apr, 7 2020 @ 11:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: madmac5150
ACTUAL INVESTOR TESTIMONY:

I invested in JoeCoin. It was the best decision, I never made. I made it in Nam. 1968. Me, and Eddie Murphy. Then, I invented paper folding. It was my idea, and I alone, passed that bill. Goats everywhere, were thankful that we were in East Virginia... Chicago, I think.

We had proud children. They debunked that theory, about Barack Clinton. It was political smears, by President Trump. Is today Tuesday? Has anyone seen my left sock? I left it on Air Force One... Barry promised I could have it back.

Hello Canada!!!

Damn
Just damn.
I got nuthin...

posted on Apr, 8 2020 @ 12:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: ZapBrannigan3030

originally posted by: chr0naut

That's how it works.

Trumpcoin is the S&P index fund.

Prior to this, admittedly overblown situation(per the CDC themselves), your "trump" coin would have netted you 30 plus percent over 2 years.

I realize I wasted my time replying to someone wrought with TDS and whose only countries economic value is having an imaginary fairy tale shot on their continent.

New Zealand went into the COVID-19 crisis with a budgetary surplus and a strong economy for its size.

We are now seeing a rapid downturn in new cases of the virus and an upswing in recoveries, and we have had only one death from it. The state of national emergency from the virus ends today.

Our primary industries are gearing back up and will be flourishing, providing clean, unadulterated produce from a safe source to a needy world.

Our government also committed to the full lockdown, and financial assistance packages for those affected, quite early on, and is now looking to ease the restrictions once it is confirmed that we have the control of the virus totally in hand.

All fairy tales are imaginary, aren't they?

edit on 8/4/2020 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2020 @ 12:21 AM
link   
Did I mention that every JoeCoin is scratch and sniff and when you invest you get to smell a child under 14's hair?

Thats worth the investment alone, not to mention that most MSM analists project JoeCoin to be up 5000 percent in a year when he takes down orange man bad and rids the world of Covid19, as well as cancer(as he promised).

Get your JoeCoins today......

Your daughters, granddaughters, wives, mothers will be set with Joe in their lives. Atleast he doesn't like boys.....

posted on Apr, 8 2020 @ 07:45 AM
link   

I'm sure that's all true but before I invest my life savings I'd like to know exactly how many more push ups I'll be able to do?

(Scratches nose, rubs face then backs out of the room).

top topics

join