It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Henry Kissinger on Corona and the "liberal world order"

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2020 @ 11:21 AM
link   
Sorry if this has been posted, I couldn´t find any posts mentioning it.

Original article to be found here (demands subscription): Wall Street Journal
Referee in Daily mail article.

Henry Kissinger has written an article in the Wall street Journal where the message seem to be to guard the liberal world order. He says the work need to be done in three steps:
- "develop new techniques and technologies for infection control and commensurate vaccines across large populations."
- "heal the wounds to the world economy."
- "the liberal world order need to be protected snd should provide 'security, order, economic well-being, and justice."

I was just wondering when some of NWO:s dinosaurs were going to talk.

Well, we knows he means the opposite, don´t we? The NWO have been talking about lowering the population worldwide for a long time so why would they help people. The key words here are healing the economy and protecting their precious world order. I guess they are very pleased when their plans finally are set to reality, whether it is orchestrated or natural (which could mean a bioweapon let loose by mistake).

I also am waiting to see if the virus strikes specially hard in some areas of the world or in some social classes, suggesting an targeted virus like HIV/AIDS.

Sorry for ranting but this article just proves what this is all about, lowering the population, while pretending to "help".
edit on -- by Aurvandil because: Correcting title

posted on Apr, 4 2020 @ 11:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Aurvandil

Humans are remarkably resilient.

More people are being born than this virus could ever kill. Humans can survive a long time without food too. If they really wanted to lower world populations they'd destroy the air or water.

Water is the best bet, we know a few ways to stop the rains. But if you're serious about taking on the NWO you need to start thinking like them.

Another thing. Destroying the world economy doesn't serve the elites well unless they have a replacement. People work for money to buy things and ultimately make them profit. The system has worked well to date. That's like rocking the boat to match the rising waves.
edit on 4-4-2020 by RAY1990 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2020 @ 11:39 AM
link   
I will go against several other of my posts on ATS where I claim that information should be taken and digested and not just ignored because of the source. But you know what? I will only say one more thing on this topic here. X#$%D Henry Kissenger

posted on Apr, 4 2020 @ 11:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire
I will go against several other of my posts on ATS where I claim that information should be taken and digested and not just ignored because of the source. But you know what? I will only say one more thing on this topic here. X#$%D Henry Kissenger

Ditto.

Second.

posted on Apr, 4 2020 @ 11:47 AM
link   

I think when he's saying the 'liberal world order' he means western style democracy.

posted on Apr, 4 2020 @ 11:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Aurvandil

I was just wondering when some of NWO:s dinosaurs were going to talk

Thanks for this thread - NWO dinosaur indeed.

Thought Hitchen's book did a great job of exposing this man and disturbing that he's now writing articles using words like 'justice'.

I know a lot of folks think he should be arrested for war crimes and there"s a nice review below.

A compelling polemic that makes Hitler seem like a straightforward kinda guy, and will leave Augusto Pinochet and Slobodan Milosevic hoping they get to do their time in solitary

The Trial of Henry Kissinger by Christopher Hitchens

posted on Apr, 4 2020 @ 12:18 PM
link   
kissinger has the blood of American Military men on his hands. F**^# kissinger!!

truthout.org...
edit on 4-4-2020 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2020 @ 12:21 PM
link   

I don't believe in the devil but when Kissinger starts weighing in there is a definite wisp of sulfur and burnt flesh coming from his mouth.
edit on 4-4-2020 by ColoradoJens because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2020 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Is Kissinger still alive? He must be 110.

posted on Apr, 4 2020 @ 12:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: MRinder
Is Kissinger still alive? He must be 110.

I think he's 98

posted on Apr, 4 2020 @ 12:39 PM
link   
I thought the # was long dead. How depressing.

I bet Cambodia wishes he was.

And bravo to the late UK journalist Christopher Hitchens who became his nemesis and constantly called for him to be prosecuted for war crimes.

posted on Apr, 4 2020 @ 12:43 PM
link   
a reply to: karl 12

Madeleine Albright is also on par with Henry Kissinger.

posted on Apr, 4 2020 @ 12:48 PM
link   

@$% Kissinger and his lying, evil ass.

Stupid $@$%^& liberal world order my ass.

Peace? You want endless revolution, just try you toad, you bastards made this epidemic.
edit on 4-4-2020 by BlueJacket because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2020 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Henry Kissinger anagram King Henry's Sire

posted on Apr, 4 2020 @ 12:53 PM
link   
Henry Kissinger, the good personal friend of Donald J. Trump for the better part of his adult life? The confidant he openly meets with twice a year?

The Henry Kissinger who is most likely his MJ12 handler?

Well, that would mean that this catastrophic response to the virus and the countless deaths to come in the USA are actually part of the plan? And every little puppet is just playing their part?

Say it ain't so!

posted on Apr, 4 2020 @ 12:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
kissinger has the blood of American Military men on his hands. F**^# kissinger!!

truthout.org...

Wow! I never thought I'd ever see a post from you where I completely agreed when it came to politics!

Miracles will never cease!

Screw Henry Kissinger! This schmuck has started more wars than any other living person in history

posted on Apr, 4 2020 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Henry Kissinger on Corona and the "liberal world order"

kissinger and trump...this is how a police state is born.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 4 2020 @ 01:37 PM
link   
Henry Kissinger?! Jesus Christ, that evil bastard make Cheney look like an angel.

www.newyorker.com...

posted on Apr, 4 2020 @ 02:14 PM
link   
Yep. Of course Kissinger would write something like that. The Smoking Man probably secretly co-authored it with him....

posted on Apr, 4 2020 @ 02:42 PM
link   
""the liberal world order need to be protected and should provide 'security, order, economic well-being, and justice."

I have been conservative forever but here on the forum, insisted that for a healthy Nation we need two or three parties, not just Republican. We can not grow and expect a healthy mindset with out including other parties.
Ultimately the people will choose.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join