It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Last year a Chinese scientist caught with vials of SARS and flu samples at Detroit airport

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2020 @ 05:33 AM
link   
Last year a Chinese scientist caught with vials of SARS and flu samples at Detroit airport according to FBI documents.

I'm willing to bet China wouldn't let the CDC in when we offered because we might have discovered the truth about covid19.

www.yahoo.com...

posted on Mar, 31 2020 @ 06:58 AM
link   
a reply to: wantsome

Nobody seems to want to touch this subject!

posted on Mar, 31 2020 @ 07:19 AM
link   
OK...

Who is the bogey man for you yanks...?

Russians. Chinks or Brits...? (or maybe your own country!??)

Make your mind up...

Sick and tired of you folks blaming others...

Lags

posted on Mar, 31 2020 @ 07:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lagomorphe
OK...

Who is the bogey man for you yanks...?

Russians. Chinks or Brits...? (or maybe your own country!??)

Make your mind up...

Sick and tired of you folks blaming others...

Lags
Blame? we all know where COVID19 came from.

posted on Mar, 31 2020 @ 07:34 AM
link   
Is this world war 3? Beijing and shanghai have had minimal deaths [how can this be??]. China pusposely spreading the virus!
And to make things worse is that some countries will support China by ordering masks etc.

posted on Mar, 31 2020 @ 07:54 AM
link   

Also be aware that the Wuhan National Biosafety Laboratory is China's only level 4 biosafety lab.

The SARS Virus is a biosafety level 4 organism.

The first cluster of coronavirus patients was reported at a seafood market in Wuhan, which is 300 yards away from the Wuhan National Biosafety Laboratory.

Did "an" incident at the Wuhan lab cause this response? In February, the Chinese Ministry of Science and Technology put out a directive titled: “Instructions on strengthening biosecurity management in microbiology labs that handle advanced viruses like the novel coronavirus.”

So, in addition to what we already knew, we now find out that a Chinese scientist was caught with vials of a deadly biosafety level 4 organism.

How can the world trust anything that China says, especially now that they're dodging culpability for its role in spreading the coronavirus, by blaming the U.S.? Even Russia is spreading disinformation about the U.S. creating or spreading the coronavirus outbreak.

So why do Democrats/Liberals question the conservatives objective of blaming China?

Why do they continually bash President Trump's response and blame him for the coronavirus outbreak?

Didn't the Democrats criticize the president’s decision to ban travel from China in January, with Joe Biden calling Trump's decision hysterical xenophobia and fear mongering?

Both of our Parties, as well as the rest of the world, need to come together and agree that there needs to be severe ramifications for China's role in the deadly coronavirus outbreak. It is a lot more serious than just a public relations disaster.

edit on 3/31/2020 by shawmanfromny because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2020 @ 08:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Lagomorphe

Lags!...
I've never seen anything but courtesy and politeness from your posts.

But the word you used after the Russians... I really don't think you can use that term!

I know my wife gets mad at me when I say it.

posted on Mar, 31 2020 @ 08:35 AM
link   
Science, providing reliable knowledge with a provable method, to better understand the universe, such a lofty goal. Too bad scientists are human beings with primitive instincts like selfishness, greed, and the lust for power. Such instincts had an advantage for our violent, ignorant and superstitious tribal ancestors, it's not so good for today's civilized and educated global culture.

Science may be the road to true knowledge, but scientists are only human, capable of lies, cheating, and stealing, who can have no regard for anything but their own wealth, damn the consequences. We have deep seeded instincts for selfish, greedy, and opportunistic behavior, what the Bible refers to as the sinful nature of the flesh.

I believe that if there were a method to select only the most honest and trustworthy scientists for such risky high level research, there would only a a scant few that would make the grade.
edit on 31-3-2020 by MichiganSwampBuck because: Added extra comments

edit on 31-3-2020 by MichiganSwampBuck because: Typo

posted on Mar, 31 2020 @ 08:48 AM
link   

here is a relevant link pertaining to the biological experiments exposed by Italy in 2015:

www.zerohedge.com...

Five years ago, Italian state owned media Company, Rai – Radiotelevisione Italiana, exposed dark efforts by China on viruses. The video, which was broadcast in November, 2015, showed how Chinese scientists were doing biological experiments on a SARS connected virus believed to be Coronavirus, derived from bats and mice, asking whether it was worth the risk in order to be able to modify the virus for compatibility with human organisms.

of course they explain it away with their typical "well it wasn't EXACTLY the same virus, so nothing to see here" ignoring the pattern of irresponsibility

Moreover, Nature itself had done a piece in February, 2017, on the BSL-4 laboratory in Wuhan, the Wuhan Institute of Virology, raising valid concerns and theories, and wondering out loud whether experimentation with deadly viruses was a good idea.

this is the same Nature magazine that sourced Chinese scientist in their latest propaganda piece saying it certainly wasnt man made... because Chinese scientists said so...

posted on Mar, 31 2020 @ 08:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Macenroe82

yeah that's in poor taste... just call them commies or pinkos instead.

posted on Mar, 31 2020 @ 09:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Macenroe82
a reply to: Lagomorphe

Lags!...
I've never seen anything but courtesy and politeness from your posts.

But the word you used after the Russians... I really don't think you can use that term!

I know my wife gets mad at me when I say it.

My apologies old chap.

Sometimes one needs to snap and today is that day...

Kindest respects

Lags

posted on Mar, 31 2020 @ 09:03 AM
link   
Posted earlier here
www.abovetopsecret.com...
Closed.

new topics

top topics

join