It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lets sanction China for the Covid-19 outbreak

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2020 @ 11:19 AM
link   
a reply to: jtma508

Why is China at fault? They had no warning when the virus popped-up.

People find it easier to blame others than to take responsibility for the fact they had a role to play in this. Mass animal agricultural globally is at fault here·

posted on Mar, 29 2020 @ 11:23 AM
link   
Trumps minions will sacrifice their maga hats for the good of the country.
Trumpets are always looking for and choosing products made in the USA or other countries that don’t oppress their people!

posted on Mar, 29 2020 @ 11:27 AM
link   

You're fake news and no one cares about the opinion on saving a few bucks, it just isn't backed up, perhaps source your claims?

The hats are produced by a California-based company called Cali-Fame. According to a 2015 Los Angeles Times interview with the company's president, Brian Kennedy, about 80% of the company's employees are Latino.

Narrator: The company doesn't only make MAGA hats. It specializes in all kinds of headwear, which it manufactures and customizes. But the company has worked with Trump for years. Before the campaign, Cali-Fame made hats for Trump's golf courses.

Kennedy: We are one of the few American companies left making hats. There is a need, a niche, for that American product, and that's what we've been really striving for the last couple of years. It's an incredible opportunity to make this hat for the president of the United States. I think that this hat is an icon for what is going on in the country, and we're really happy to make the hat for the president. Hopefully we can keep this going

Source: www.businessinsider.com...

Disregarding your off topic blunder, one could argue that Chinas unregulated and dangerous wet markets are at fault, thus by extension, China at fault.
No one asked for this and this market was in operation for years and all of a sudden, boom, CCP CoronoVirus.

Who said they have no warnings? Indicators are arrising to suggest that they probably knew months in advance and didn't think anything beyond it.

These sources are dated earlier in the year, maybe stop consuming CCP propaganda? Like liberal media, disregard.

Source: www.usatoday.com...
www.foxnews.com...

There was no pandemic in 2018 and none existed prior before, the simple choice of shuttering something not needed was just a perfect firestorm for a real world pandemic in late 2019, early 2020.

Absolutely ChInas fault.

posted on Mar, 29 2020 @ 11:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Arnie123

There was no pandemic in 2018 and none existed prior before, the simple choice of shuttering something not needed was just a perfect firestorm for a real world pandemic in late 2019, early 2020. Absolutely ChInas fault.

No its primary cause is mass animal agriculture just like most viruses that plague humanity.

Adleast be honest about it and take some responsibility.

posted on Mar, 29 2020 @ 11:34 AM
link   
Yes of course...whats that got to do with anything?

a reply to: choomsuba

posted on Mar, 29 2020 @ 11:34 AM
link   
Are you guys PLA?

a reply to: purplemer

posted on Mar, 29 2020 @ 11:37 AM
link   
Sure likely it started there still hard to be 100% certain.
They found out there first. Perhaps many people in some other country('s) where dying from it a long time before it was first found where they just thought it was a fever and or pneumonia.

But mb I'm wrong but hard to be certain it really started in Wuhan. I know the change is big it did but still...

What about Ebola, just lucky it wasn't highly contagious. But if it was you wanted to sanction Africa?
The US already has 1/3 of all country's sanctioned! And many many ppl loose their income because of that, even dying, way way more deaths from sanctions then this virus as of today! And most sanctions is about power/control/economical interest. For example in Iraq before they started a war there, it was highly sanctioned with 1 goal, destroying their economy and even medicines where sanctioned (estimates are that about 500.000 kids died because of that). The same is happening against Iran now, even medicine and even now with this virus outbreak there where they in high need of medicine/equipment.

They don't care 1 bit about humans far away.. they start some propaganda war against some leader and justify their actions by that.

And now the US is pumping in trillions and trillions and trillions in the economy and almost all of that is about protecting big loans from big company's and big banks, they care about that way way more then Americans/people for sure.

When you behind some payments from the bank, they take your house right away, mb you where unlucky with some sickness with high hospital bills. The bank gambling on stocks and such, getting rich and party then they went bad in 2008 and got saved and now again.
They are 'special' and 'important'.
edit on 29-3-2020 by Pluginn because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2020 @ 11:37 AM
link   
a reply to: choomsuba

Hello i dont understand your comment. PLA?
In repsect to the Nuremburg trials are you expecting to try a virus..

posted on Mar, 29 2020 @ 11:42 AM
link   
The reference to the Nuremberg trials was actually supposed to be a response to derbeobacher with his reference to deflecting about the Spanish flu.

posted on Mar, 29 2020 @ 11:45 AM
link   
I would hope for a trial for the people in the Chinese government that created the virus and let it get out of control, and censored critical info about it.

posted on Mar, 29 2020 @ 11:53 AM
link   
What would you do for $1 trillion dolers?

> A Possibility! <

USA has a Big debt to China. over $1 trillion.
this flu was started in china. could this be to discredit china?
All of the world will be Made to hate china.
they will ask for recompense!

how can china ask for IT's money back now?
was all this to make it so USA can get away with not paying china?
and destroy china! its credibility and financially.

I bet you some one with help from US will show (fake)
evidence that china spread this flu all over the world.

posted on Mar, 29 2020 @ 12:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: buddha
What would you do for $1 trillion dolers?

> A Possibility! <

USA has a Big debt to China. over $1 trillion.
this flu was started in china. could this be to discredit china?
All of the world will be Made to hate china.
they will ask for recompense!

how can china ask for IT's money back now?
was all this to make it so USA can get away with not paying china?
and destroy china! its credibility and financially.

I bet you some one with help from US will show (fake)
evidence that china spread this flu all over the world.

Hell no.

China CCP has been messing with coronavirus for years in their lab and had already had 2 breaches previously. This was a direct result of a lab release.

Then to compound it, they tried to cover it up.

Then, they released false data

Now, they send defective tests and PPE to the Europeans and try to charge them for it.

China CCP is 100% to blame for this mess and THEY know it and are trying to defect at every turn.

www.nature.com...

But worries surround the Chinese lab, too. The SARS virus has escaped from high-level containment facilities in Beijing multiple times, notes Richard Ebright, a molecular biologist at Rutgers University in Piscataway, New Jersey. Tim Trevan, founder of CHROME Biosafety and Biosecurity Consulting in Damascus, Maryland, says that an open culture is important to keeping BSL-4 labs safe, and he questions how easy this will be in China, where society emphasizes hierarchy. “Diversity of viewpoint, flat structures where everyone feels free to speak up and openness of information are important,” he says.

Yuan says that he has worked to address this issue with staff. “We tell them the most important thing is that they report what they have or haven’t done,” he says. And the lab’s inter­national collaborations will increase openness. “Transparency is the basis of the lab,” he adds.

This particular episode had been aired on the state-run RAI 3 station back in 2015, claiming that Chinese scientists were at the time working to merge a common bat Coronavirus with the SARS virus, and that the Chinese were creating this merged virus that could affect the human body from a protein taken from bats and mice.
edit on 29-3-2020 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2020 @ 12:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: lakenheath24
CV19 IS China's fault. I think they hid it til they couldnt. Like russia and chernobyl.

But the consumer is king. Reject Made in China. Buy local....especially food. You dont need no damn avocado in January. Learn whats in season.

a reply to: rickymouse

Every country would try to hide something like this. Yes, it did start in China, but it could have started anywhere. If it would have started in America, denial would have flooded the news here. They have big farmers markets here, and even swap meets to swap chickens. Should all of those be made illegal. What about Chick days at Tractor supplies, should those be illegal and everyone be afraid of living near a farm?

Coverups of mistakes happen worldwide. It happened, if anything, we should blame the airlines for spreading it around the world, or the shippers who haul products to the other side of the earth. China is building stuff for the rest of the world, their people are living in smog and having all sorts of toxic stuff entering their water.

I do not blame this on China, I blame it on the worldwide craziness that is forming in societies. But, I think that the name of this should be the Wuhan coronavirus, not that scientific name they are using.
edit on 29-3-2020 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2020 @ 12:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Arnie123

The ABC News 4 crew walked around outside the rally in North Charleston Friday, lifting the tags on several items. Many read made in China, in the Dominican Republic, in Haiti and in Honduras but not in the USA.

However, the official Trump gear sold on the campaign website is made in America by American workers.

There.

posted on Mar, 29 2020 @ 12:42 PM
link   
a reply to: StrangeQuark96

No,

It's your fault.

But really, in Iceland, researchers identified that the virus mutated into more than 40 strains in a month. Mutation is what viruses do. This was natural and inevitable.

The real blame goes to those who ignored the potential threat, cancelled grant money to researchers and cost-cut medical services.

posted on Mar, 29 2020 @ 12:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: vethumanbeing
Print up the money; have them buy the debt (if they haven't already) nationalize and double cross them. Its the least we could do. I think the slight increase in inflation rates would be tolerated.

I don't think China buys debt.

posted on Mar, 29 2020 @ 12:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: choomsuba
I would hope for a trial for the people in the Chinese government that created the virus and let it get out of control, and censored critical info about it.

Yes and it will probably be deterimined that like most of these outbreaks it was caused by animal agriculture. If this proves to be the case like it has historically done do you think we should hold that industry to account and at the end of the day those that consume it and take a gamble for all the people of the planet.

Here are some diseases that are caused by handling eating animals.

Anthrax, Brucellosis, Chagas, Creutzfeldt-Jakob Disease, Ebola virus, Influenza, Leprosy, HIV, Avian flu, Swine flu, SARS

you get the idea.

you see the pattern and primary cause of these illnesses now.?

posted on Mar, 29 2020 @ 12:55 PM
link   
The cause of the illness is one thing. This situation has brought many problems into focus. The system has too many weak links, and unwinds under stress. Just in time, thinking will have to be addressed.

edit on 00000031257312America/Chicago29 by rom12345 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2020 @ 01:06 PM
link   

1 - first reported in china although many reports mention it was around in the Western world in the months prior to the report.
2 - illegal animal trade happens everywhere. Just because you get a permit to shoot wildlife doesn't change #.
3 - Italy did not lockdown football or carnival while there were confirmed cases. They didn't care at all.
4 - Western ferries and airlines had no issue at all transporting everyone from and to china

But you neglect number 5. Western countries did not fully lockdown eventhough they saw the storm coming. They simply cared more about their 'freedom' and now some start the blame game.

The way Western countries neglected is far worse than China. The way they destroy the income for the future healthcare (no jobs is no tax is no funds for healthcare and education and the likes) will cause much more damage than the virus will do.

But yeah. Play the blame game. It's so easy to point away from yourself.

I'm from the Western that is conveniently not located in a Western country atm. I saw the # you guys impose on yourself coming and posts like these do not surprise me at all. Good luck the coming decades though. I hope you have time to play the blame game and are not simply in survival mode.

posted on Mar, 29 2020 @ 01:07 PM
link   
Sanction them if they refuse to close their disgusting "wet markets" -- where these viruses KEEP coming from. How many more pandemics are needed before they come to their senses and CLOSE them? Otherwise, these markets will CONTINUE enabling and harboring deadly viruses... WAKE UP.
edit on 29-3-2020 by Kromlech because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join