It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How Corona Wrecked My Life

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2020 @ 08:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

New title:

How Corona Fixed My Life

posted on Mar, 29 2020 @ 08:27 PM
link   
a reply to: muzzleflash

You can sure write. You have a story to tell, the images are astonishing, perfectly described...

www.celtx.com...

posted on Mar, 30 2020 @ 08:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: muzzleflash

New title:

How Corona Fixed My Life

LOL - You amaze me muzzleflash, maintaining a sense of humor. Been following you here for a long time. I hope you pull through this. Navigating the ins and outs of the legal system, disability claims, etc., is damn near impossible in the best of circumstances.

I wish you luck and hope you're able to right the ship / get back on track with everything soon.

posted on Mar, 30 2020 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Yeah sorry calling bs on all of this

Looks like so many of your other threads where you just needed attention. And the monitor thing? Come on man. Anyone w any background knows you just don't "get" GPS monitor for no reason and they damn sure wouldn't let you jet set all over the country.

Your times between posting and supposedly flying to Denver and spending a night w all this happening as well, plus travel times around Denver, arent even close to adding up

I feel bad for people that have emotional problems

But I have no sympathy for those who exploit that and use other peoples kindness and feelings in order to satisfy their own need for attention by lying

This is sickening

edit on 30-3-2020 by SailorJerry because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2020 @ 06:08 PM
link   
a reply to: SailorJerry

I don't care what you believe in.

posted on Mar, 30 2020 @ 06:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: muzzleflash

I don't care what you believe in.

Im sure you dont, but flat out your timelines dont add up, theres next to zero chance you could have gotten to Denver within the time your postings made, and carried out all the things you said between the rest of the postings.

You say in every other thread you make youve learned your lessons of the past about how youve treated people, but youre treating these people on these forums as your own personal ego boost as well, going back and forth , back and forth and not being honest.

Come on man.

posted on Mar, 30 2020 @ 06:23 PM
link   

I knew it, your suggestion was a fruitless endeavor. Not your fault though, you didn't realize "shelters" are disaster zones and accomplish next to nothing.

That's why the ppl there get stuck in a cycle and can't get out. Shelters are dead ends and they couldn't offer me any of the services I need.

So I went to the Denver Human Services office way across town and found out all the doors are locked and the sign says I gotta do it ALL ONLINE.

Isn't that nice? The only place in town with both free WiFi and an available electric outlet is the airport. Virtually every other place is # down.

So I bought a ticket to Austin for 15$. I had 22$ left so it had to be cheap.

I chose Austin because it's way warmer, if I'm gonna sleep outside I'd like it to be tolerable and not a nightmare.

Plus my brother lives there and although I can't stay with him at his place I'm hoping he'll tolerate letting me use his printer and computer to get my necessary paperwork done so I can get outta this mess asap.

As it is now, the ONLY thing Denver can offer me is WiFi at the airport. That's the only service available. I've searched pretty extensively in my 3 day adventure here. Which was pretty fun despite all the frustrations that led me here.

With a lot of money Denver would be a blast! I'll visit again later when I'm in a position to enjoy it more fully.

My plane leaves tomorrow at 3pm.

For 15$ I now get shelter in the terminal all night to sleep, wifi electric and restrooms. A huge deal when you cant get them anywhere else in a city of 3million ppl.

This was such utter BS I will be contacting councilmen and women to express my complete dissatisfaction with their foolish unnecessary politics that obviously were designed to screw homeless ppl way way harder than all other social strata.

They purposely box the homeless like sardines the cut off everything to Force the highest spread rates among them, which over half are elderly and at great risk. I guess so long as they get SARS and die then we can all call this quarantine lockdown a success right??

posted on Mar, 30 2020 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Do you want to see pics of all my tickets?
Good Lord.

Ok gimme a bit I'll upload them since you can't seem to add correctly.

posted on Mar, 30 2020 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Will you apologize when I prove you wrong? Let's hope so.

I leave huge paper trails so this will be simple.

I'll be back shortly and will show you every ticket.

Am I allowed to mark out my name and id info? Lol...

posted on Mar, 30 2020 @ 06:36 PM
link   

You're actually misinterpreting my posts because there is a hidden implication within them.

Even if it doesn't look like it I'm writing it for a specific person to keep informed about me because even though they really hate me, they actually really love me too.

So although it appears to be craziness, I'm actually giving them peace of mind to know what's going on with me.

I'll be back in a bit with pics.
I'll throw in random stuff I took on the trip along with my tickets.

I do recommend being skeptical though and am ok with your skepticism of me. It's natural. I'm always skeptical too. It's fine.

posted on Mar, 30 2020 @ 10:08 PM
link   

Damn son! You've really been through the wringer. I've kept up with most of your recent posts, sounds like PA COVID19 paranoid dude finally snapped. In some ways, you're better off being free to be yourself. But being homeless sucks. Especially in Denver, and especially since they legalized weed. It brought a ton of "traveling gypsy hippy liberal purple hair hate Trump" types who thought it's super cool to just come to Colorado and be bums. So they're bums alright, and also privy to other wonderful things like meth and heroin, which are rampant in Denver, and Colorado in general.

At least you missed the dead of winter. While the nights are still frosty, the days have been on and off with cool days, then warm days, the weather here is manic depressive. Anyway, I was going to suggest pretending like you're a recovering alcoholic or something because there ARE good sober homes that you can stay in for cheap, where you get your own room etc here. But you're moving on to Austin so that advice is moot.

Also -

Even if it doesn't look like it I'm writing it for a specific person to keep informed about me because even though they really hate me, they actually really love me too.

So although it appears to be craziness, I'm actually giving them peace of mind to know what's going on with me.

I think I sorta get what's going on with that.. But why don't you just spill the beans on it because inquiring minds want to know! You've already put it out there, now just go full force and tell us about THAT part.

Take care. You're in my prayers.
edit on 30-3-2020 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2020 @ 10:29 PM
link   

Anyone w any background knows you just don't "get" GPS monitor for no reason and they damn sure wouldn't let you jet set all over the country.

That part kinda threw me through a loop too. I dunno, maybe he'll explain that better.

As for the rest, he seems to have generally a good understanding about Denver, especially Colfax. DIA IS a considerable distance from Denver proper however, so I'm not sure about the going back just for the wifi part. It would take a good amount of time. I think Muzzle has a good track record here however, and I'm sure he'll provide the ticket info with the times etc for the skeptics among us.

posted on Mar, 31 2020 @ 08:45 AM
link   

Y'all need to use your skepticism more wisely on actual viable lines of questioning.

This actually wasted 10min of both our time.

Erie to Charlotte

Charlotte to Dallas

Dallas to Denver

Sorry my phone's camera is low res. All the time stamps are there with flight numbers etc.

I'll show the Austin ticket after I get on the plane. Don't want anyone using the conf numbers to mess w my journey.

posted on Mar, 31 2020 @ 08:47 AM
link   

Maybe you were skeptical my ticket to Denver only cost 1¢ plus 10.10$ in taxes?

My Austin ticket was 5$ plus 10.10 in tax. Way overpriced

posted on Mar, 31 2020 @ 08:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Wookiep

When the auto speaker comes on the guy is like "Welcome to Illuminati Headquarters! Oops I mean Denver International!".

Love how they play into the conspiracy stuff. Here I'll upload some pics for everyone...

posted on Mar, 31 2020 @ 08:54 AM
link   
When the apocalypse happens, you know it's safe at DEN...

posted on Mar, 31 2020 @ 08:56 AM
link   
You should be using your phones video capabilities to make a documentary of your travels and struggle in the land of Covid. Upload it to youtube and watch it go viral. $$$$ Traveling around, living on air carriers, meeting colorful characters, plus your personal struggle. I help edit and produce it.

I'd subscribe....

edit on 31-3-2020 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2020 @ 09:00 AM
link   
The correct answer above is obviously C - Zombie Cat Lairs.

And don't forget...

Whatever that's supposed to mean.
Hahahaha

posted on Mar, 31 2020 @ 09:10 AM
link   
The dedication is at the front door exit heading to the Westin. It's right before you go outside, in case you wanna find this:

I can't find the others, they may be hidden or replaced. But I did find these...

And this is the guy behind DEN's construction:

posted on Mar, 31 2020 @ 09:13 AM
link   
Actually deleting that pic. My reflection was in it. I don't like pics of me.
edit on 3/31/2020 by muzzleflash because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join