It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How Corona Wrecked My Life

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2020 @ 09:17 AM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

I have a cheap 25$ phone. It can record but I have no space on the drive. I barely have room for these pics.

I need better equipment to do that any Justice.

posted on Mar, 31 2020 @ 09:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: muzzleflash

I have a cheap 25$ phone. It can record but I have no space on the drive. I barely have room for these pics.

If you'll tell the story, I'll send you a better phone, or even my old 720p video camera.
edit on 31-3-2020 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2020 @ 09:28 AM
link   
a reply to: muzzleflash

Ummm I never said you didn't go to Denver I said your time lines didn't add up to what you were typing. So yes I'm still skeptical, and I'm still curious how you can be on a monitor and go all over the place w out them being made aware?

No one said you couldn't have gone, were just saying it isn't what you're making it out to be and you're just attention seeking and being manipulatice

You need to get your schizophrenia under control and get your head right man

posted on Mar, 31 2020 @ 09:31 AM
link   
At the University of Colorado hospital on Saturday I think:

Way in the back you can see the children's playground equipment is covered in yellow tape too.

Wtf huh? This proves how STUPID this quarantine truly is. Hey kids - NO fun allowed!!

Also note it says "Caution"; rather than "Do Not Cross".

A very shallow and bitchy type female UC cop, about 25 lots of makeup on, was sitting nearby so I went to ask "what's it mean by caution? I enter at my own risk and be really cautious? Or did someone use the wrong tape but actually meant don't cross?"

And she got all offended despite how nice I am giggling trying to be friendly. She's like "I think you're taking it too literally" rolling her eyes like she's so much better than me cuz she has a good job.

So I asked "what's it mean than?" and she's all mad like "it means you need to leave!" and I'm like WTF this is open to the public still, there were families sitting there watching the geese and walking around. Plus I approached her.

Anyways, she's dumb and I really think she needs a different job. Being a cop isn't suitable for that type of condescending rude attitude.

How come everyone else responds friendly to me?

Yeah this cop hates everyone especially kids. Ruining the playground with this nonsense and wasting good tape for no gain.

The tape doesn't stop the spread of any diseases. That's not how it works.

Me sitting at the table is 100% safe! I can group up with 20 ppl without a table. Only 1 person is required to infect me.

I hate whoevers idea it was to put the tape up. I really truly believe they are mindless and terminally retarded.

I bet it was that fake campus cop's doing.
edit on 3/31/2020 by muzzleflash because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2020 @ 09:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: SailorJerry

Ummm I never said you didn't go to Denver I said your time lines didn't add up to what you were typing. So yes I'm still skeptical, and I'm still curious how you can be on a monitor and go all over the place w out them being made aware?

No one said you couldn't have gone, were just saying it isn't what you're making it out to be and you're just attention seeking and being manipulatice

Wow you're a real piece of work today.

So rude and condescending and insulting.

I'm sorry you hate your life but don't take it out on me.

I can go anywhere in the US I want. I have no restrictions. That monitor is only to keep my bondsman informed so he and my brother get their $$$ back by ensuring I show up to court.

There are no restrictions other than do not leave the country.

It irks me that ppl like you judge automatically and IGNORANTLY without having a clue. You don't know squat yet you're so mighty. Get a grip on your bad attitude and get that under control. Get your head right.

No doctors are willing to diagnose me with anything at all, much less schizophrenia. How dare you call me that nasty word. I've seen plenty of Drs and they're aware of and actually like my threads. They don't see any reason to label me with crap.

Yet you think you know better huh?

posted on Mar, 31 2020 @ 09:43 AM
link   
a reply to: SailorJerry

I proved my timeline was correct but instead of apologizing you double down and talk more #.

Sigh...
Thanks for contributing to making life suck a little bit worse than it has to.

No seriously thank you I was getting away with having a good morning, it was very important for you to do whatever you could to sour my mood.

THANK YOU

posted on Mar, 31 2020 @ 09:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

If you'll tell the story, I'll send you a better phone, or even my old 720p video camera.

I have a much better phone, an LG Stylo 3 but it's currently in evidence in Franklin Tennessee.

They were supposed to return it when I was there last but the detective is really slow and I didn't have time to sit around all day waiting. I was in a big hurry to leave.

posted on Mar, 31 2020 @ 09:51 AM
link   
Everything everywhere is CoV warnings lol. So dumb.

Here's what Charlotte NC looked like:

Super busy.
Really this place is more safe and sterile than virtually anywhere else. The gas stations are far more dirty and crowded.

This was my boarding zone for the flight to Dallas, look at all the ppl I waited on!

posted on Mar, 31 2020 @ 09:58 AM
link   

Hey muzzleflash,

Safe travels. Sincerely.

posted on Mar, 31 2020 @ 10:38 AM
link   

I proved my timeline was correct but instead of apologizing you double down and talk more #.

Sigh...
Thanks for contributing to making life suck a little bit worse than it has to.

No seriously thank you I was getting away with having a good morning, it was very important for you to do whatever you could to sour my mood.

THANK YOU

I never said you didn't go to Denver..... I said your time line didn't match up to the stories you were spouting

having a good morning, it was very important for you to do whatever you could to sour my mood

And yet another common theme w you and your posts over the years. It always seems to be someone else's fault.

Grow the hell up, it's well passed time, take responsibility for yourself and your mental health and get it sorted

posted on Mar, 31 2020 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Do you even realize I'm sarcastic most of the time?

I'm pretty sure you don't realize this.

I am the most sarcastic person you'll meet lol. It's damn near constant.

posted on Mar, 31 2020 @ 11:13 AM
link   

You can't ruin my morning. I don't give a # that you're in a bad mood and want to share it.

I'm making a joke at your expense. It takes a lot more than opinions to ruin my mood.

posted on Mar, 31 2020 @ 11:15 AM
link   

I made some space.

Here's my first YouTube video, just for y'all here.

Watch the whole thing, the cool part happens at the end.

posted on Mar, 31 2020 @ 12:22 PM
link   

I made some space.

I watched until the end, and the monkey/gargoyle didn't move and didn't speak, I think you are totally schizophrenic because you hear and see things. Or maybe you are the victim of an alien experiment ?

posted on Mar, 31 2020 @ 12:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: gosseyn

I made some space.

I watched until the end, and the monkey/gargoyle didn't move and didn't speak, I think you are totally schizophrenic because you hear and see things. Or maybe you are the victim of an alien experiment ?

Lol maybe I've been here at Denver Airport too long and the fumes from all the Corona spraying are getting to me?

You ever huffed disinfectant?
Cleans out the whole system lol

posted on Mar, 31 2020 @ 12:56 PM
link   
a reply to: gosseyn

Whats happening at 4:45?

posted on Mar, 31 2020 @ 03:19 PM
link   
I made a few more vids out of boredom. Gonna have to learn how to do this.

For example video 2 is horrid videography. I'll leave it up just because I said important things in it and got a decent shot of the mountains.

Video 3 before I got on tram:

And 45 min later after going thru TSA again, this time a view of my tram ride down the tunnel:

I know these are totally crap vids. I'll figure out ways to improve upon it and develop it into something way better. Eventually I'll want to get programs to make HQ vids with stuff mixed in like all the other YouTubers do.

I'll figure it out later.

I can totally use this to improve my threads. I've thought about it for a long time so already have tons of ideas.

posted on Mar, 31 2020 @ 03:21 PM
link   
Well my pilots are here, so I'll be boarding shortly.

I'll make another vid talking about inflation deflation and my theory about what all this economy shut down is about.

Gimme a few. Gotta do this b4 boarding call.

posted on Mar, 31 2020 @ 03:38 PM
link   
This one's just me musing about economics:

Talking randomly is way easier than dealing with this spell checker.

I'll eventually make a decent video and put it in the OP of a thread and see how well it compliments it.

posted on Mar, 31 2020 @ 07:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: SailorJerry

You beat me to it, he reminds me of someone else I knew who came up occassionally with the long rambling meandering "woe is me, people are out to get me" kind of stories that didn't really make sense and he too was schizophrenic.

Not meaning to insult yu muzzy, but you're supposedly currently wandering all over the country with no real purpose, it sounds like you're having a MH crisis.

Also, how come you can keep posting long posts here, but you can't efile your court or whatever documents?

Seriously, go to a hospital and make sure you're okay.
edit on 31-3-2020 by DankyDSmythe because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join