It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Insomnia Chinese war tactics & Corona

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2020 @ 02:18 AM
link   
What do you think about when you have insomnia?
This is what I think about. I watch a ton of historical dramas on China. I read a lot about Asian history, which includes a lot of war history.

I know two things are true to the Chinese, people are expendable, and trickery is their favorite tactic. Ok trickery might be #2, dominance at any cost is #1. When I say people are expendable I mean everyone, their people, our people, unborn people. Everything is done for the greater good.

I know another very scary fact about China. They are running out of water. Their people already are drinking water that is not suitable for consumption. Ive wondered for a while what they were going to do. I seriously wonder if somehow this pandemic is tied to that in one way or another.

Maybe Corona is natural, maybe it’s manmade. Either way It really has me thinking a lot about how powerful people are playing a game of chess while we run around like chickens with our heads cut off....

posted on Mar, 26 2020 @ 04:07 AM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

Either way It really has me thinking a lot about how powerful people are playing a game of chess while we run around like chickens with our heads cut off....

Define "we" as related in your statement.

posted on Mar, 26 2020 @ 04:20 AM
link   
The year is 2020. Nothing is purely random and nothing is exactly true.

When it comes to mass-reaction many win and many loose.

The puppet stings are many, yet the puppet masters too.

Innocence is lost forever, in Europe, Asia and US too.

The Best is but a masked chimera, untraceable and lucid being,

Feeding on the residues of placid fear, hopelessness and greed of fools.

posted on Mar, 26 2020 @ 06:25 AM
link   
The water, I had no idea. Just did a bit of reading and it is a really serious problem. Yet another thing they are depleting.

posted on Mar, 26 2020 @ 08:43 AM
link   
The availability of fresh water in China is a consideration in this scenario, I'm just not really sure how this may effect events as they unfold.

Your post seems to suggest, to me anyway, that the corona virus is a war tactic involved in solving the Chinese fresh water crisis. I don't see how that ties in together (if that is the implication) and wish I had something useful to add.

I'll be checking back to see what ideas are shared on how the virus ties in with China's fresh water problems.

posted on Apr, 6 2020 @ 06:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: and14263
The water, I had no idea. Just did a bit of reading and it is a really serious problem. Yet another thing they are depleting.

nationalinterest.org...

China is in Africa now not to advance Maoism, but to control its resources, people, and potential. ... Trade between China and Africa has grown from $10 billion in 2000 to $190 billion by 2017.
China’s activities in the African continent have yet to receive the attention they deserve in the West.

Ok, this is a little bit out there. What if China released, or allowed Corona to run rampant knowing exactly which countries would be hit hardest.
More importantly, which countries would be completely distracted...

China is running out of water. Africa has lots of untapped water, and lots of natural resources.

I don't think we'll know the true political scope of these things until many years in the future.

posted on Apr, 6 2020 @ 06:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm
What do you think about when you have insomnia?
This is what I think about. I watch a ton of historical dramas on China. I read a lot about Asian history, which includes a lot of war history.

I know two things are true to the Chinese, people are expendable, and trickery is their favorite tactic. Ok trickery might be #2, dominance at any cost is #1. When I say people are expendable I mean everyone, their people, our people, unborn people. Everything is done for the greater good.

I know another very scary fact about China. They are running out of water. Their people already are drinking water that is not suitable for consumption. Ive wondered for a while what they were going to do. I seriously wonder if somehow this pandemic is tied to that in one way or another.

Maybe Corona is natural, maybe it’s manmade. Either way It really has me thinking a lot about how powerful people are playing a game of chess while we run around like chickens with our heads cut off....

In every country governments look at people as
expendable, no matter what you are brought up to believe. As for the water, in the cities and towns, no one drinks water from the tap. It's always bottled water, which can be imported of course and most prob is.

As for them creating this virus to spread world wide, and just do not buy it. What would they gain? China industries are built on selling to the western world, so that makes no sense at all.

posted on Apr, 6 2020 @ 06:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Jay-morris

As for them creating this virus to spread world wide, and just do not buy it. What would they gain? China industries are built on selling to the western world, so that makes no sense at all.

They have everything to gain....

www.marketplace.org...

China’s water shortage “a threat to the survival of the Chinese nation.”
“Four hundred Chinese cities now face a water shortage. One hundred and ten cities face a severe water shortage. This is a very serious problem,” says Liu Changming, a retired hydrologist for the Chinese Academy of Sciences in Beijing.

China is home to more than 20 percent of the world’s population, but it contains only 7 percent of the world’s fresh water

posted on Apr, 6 2020 @ 06:28 PM
link   

www.circleofblue.org...

15 percent of China’s major rivers are not fit for any use, and more than half of the groundwater nationwide is categorized as “polluted” or “extremely polluted,” according to government statistics.

posted on Apr, 7 2020 @ 03:42 AM
link   

Chinese are known for their engineering feats, and chances are, they will find a solution.

But what does this have to do with the virus?

new topics

top topics

join