It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Very Good News

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2020 @ 01:31 AM
link   
a reply to: IncessantOptimist
My mom watches only Asian channels. She told me about two weeks ago China and Korea had a cure but the US didn’t want it. Wonder if this is it.

posted on Mar, 25 2020 @ 01:33 AM
link   

That seems like a mega dose of zinc, but no doubt to make sure theirs enough in the system to work.

posted on Mar, 25 2020 @ 01:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm
My mom watches only Asian channels. She told me about two weeks ago China and Korea had a cure but the US didn’t want it. Wonder if this is it.

The only one we've heard about that did this is now dead, anyone care to be a test subject so we can learn more....

posted on Mar, 25 2020 @ 01:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

The only one we've heard about that did this is now dead, anyone care to be a test subject so we can learn more....

Not saying this is it, just saying non American news says there is a cure. Look at the numbers in Korea and China. Both places seem to be controlling it.

+19 more 
posted on Mar, 25 2020 @ 01:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks
a reply to: SonOfTheLawOfOne

If you're not a doctor (thankfully you aren't since you didn't even read the OP), you should probably keep your political comments to yourself since the OP was about what the doctor had to say, not what channel it appeared on.

A doctor preaching a drug combination with no experimental backing that people have died from in other parts of the world.

Spoon fed media talking points that you're eating right up.

As of right now, that DOCTOR has permission from Cuomo, Pence and Faucci to continue what he's doing because IT WORKS.

If you actually bothered to read (don't worry, we all know you don't read) what the OP posted, or Google it, or watch the video that someone else posted, you would have heard that it is supported by a clinical study done in France, China and South Korea. India and Jordan have officially sanctioned the use to treat COVID-19. Doctors here in the US are using it as a prophylactic on themselves. This is all easily found by doing some research.

was a REAL DOCTOR on a news broadcast sharing his medical findings. Who gives a sh*t what show it is if it's coming from a legit doctor with more than anecdotal evidence of a treatment protocol for something that is wrecking the world?

You should give a ****. People have already died from blindly following the Presidents advice about this same drug. If you actually trust a political talk show to give you accurate medical advice you’re already hovering around disaster. You can’t just believe what a TV show with an agenda tells you about anything, much less something that directly impacts your health.

More media talking points.

You're talking about the Darwinian example of someone who apparently has the same Google skills that you do, and went and bought a variant of a derivative of the COVID drug that is used to clean a FISH TANK. If he had done 15 minutes of reading he would have known the difference, and the vast majority of people don't treat themselves for a disease by buying it at a pet store. Get your facts straight.

I don't believe a TV show. I first listen to what a doctor that is on the front lines treating people says on a TV show, look at the research that he referenced from France and other countries, read it, cross-reference it with other research and terms I might not fully understand and arrive at my own conclusion which I then discuss with my doctor. I'm old enough to feed myself information, not be fed from the media like some people are.

You should know better, but ideology be damned.

I happen to be one of the people in the high risk group, so things from my doctor's perspective and mine just went from "you likely will die from this if you get it" to "this treatment will likely keep you from dying". I'm sure others, like myself, could care less what channel or news anchor reported it.

I guess that’s on you. There’s currently people laid up on their deathbed from getting medical advice from politicians. And you’re here trying to encourage people to do the same thing, albeit from a political talk show.

Source? Big claims warrant big evidence. Including the evidence of me encouraging anyone to do anything.

You read and hear what you want to read and hear, that is your choice, but you should really get your facts straight before you regurgitate incorrect information as shown above. Please show us all ONE CASE of someone on their deathbed because of something ANY politician said, and ONE PIECE of medical advice given by a politician outside of washing their hands.

Nobody laying in their deathbed right now from COVID-19 has anything whatsoever to do with any advice from politicians, because not one single politician has given anyone medical advice. People like me are trying to give hope to those people that are on their deathbeds with the authorization for the use of a drug that is showing success at taking people off of those deathbeds and keeping them off of them in the first place.

"Don't listen to this advice, it must be bad because it came from a right-leaning political talk show, it can't be a legit doctor or evidence of treatment, because, well, it's a doctor on a tv talk show with a political affiliation".

It's thinking and advice like yours that is killing them.

~Namaste
edit on 25-3-2020 by SonOfTheLawOfOne because: (no reason given)

+4 more 
posted on Mar, 25 2020 @ 01:52 AM
link   
a reply to: SonOfTheLawOfOne

you have to understand people who think like underworks dont give a damn about facts or hard numbers unless it supports their "view" on a subject, person, ect.

you can point out (as I have at nausim on responces to posts) that the death rate of corvid19 has not lived up to the predictions they are using to base their actions on.

that the HARD NUMBERS are not even close to the number infected, hospitalized, and died from the common flu.

that at no time during flu seasons where the numbers of infected, hospitalized and dead in USA well exceeded anything WORLDWIDE corvid19 has done..

that the very calls for and action taken were NEVER DONE for those even killed by the flu.

now that there is a GOOD PROBABLITY (not guaranteed lets be on higher plane of truth than them) of an effective treatment worth persuing they dont want to admit it.

but they will hold up some ignorant numb nutz that cant differencate fish tank cleaner from medicine as trumps fault.

you are basically trying to teach a pig to dance.

the sad part is some of our leadership (like the gov of IL) is using this line of logic to impliment actions.

scrounger

posted on Mar, 25 2020 @ 01:54 AM
link   
So a malaria drug, z-pack and zinc vitamins.
Pretty cool
Hope it works.

Chloroquine to knock out the Coronavirus.
Z-pack to kill a broad spectrum of bacteria that might be in your lungs from the virus and zinc vitamins for the benefits it provides.

posted on Mar, 25 2020 @ 01:54 AM
link   

Oh wow.

Please don't tell me you're pushing the fish tank cleaner narrative?

Idiots do idiotic things.

posted on Mar, 25 2020 @ 01:55 AM
link   

Not saying this is it, just saying non American news says there is a cure. Look at the numbers in Korea and China. Both places seem to be controlling it.

You mean the numbers they are giving us.

May I ask what is your motivation for such unquestioning belief the ccp is telling the truth.

I ask because the communist country is well know for subterfuge and kinda wrote the art of war, not exactly high on my oh they said so,so it must be true meter.

posted on Mar, 25 2020 @ 01:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes

Oh wow.

Like this thread.

posted on Mar, 25 2020 @ 01:57 AM
link   

You have no idea of the information you just spread. Stop it, Jesus. I hate this crap of people propagating this crap

posted on Mar, 25 2020 @ 02:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes

Oh wow.

Like this thread.

I don't understand.

Please elaborate.

posted on Mar, 25 2020 @ 02:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: ColoradoJens

You have no idea of the information you just spread. Stop it, Jesus. I hate this crap of people propagating this crap

what o medical expert on ATS post is what he posted "crap"?

he posted information from a REPUTABLE doctor on a drug regiment that SHOWS PROMICE in fighting covid19.

no where in the article (if you care to read it) did it claim it was a confirmed treatment but listed EXACTLY what was used , who it was used on, and the results OF THAT SPECIFIC USE/TIME.

it said it shows promise and worth persuing.

but the press and others here keep touting that trump is to blame for some ignorant douch waffle taking FISH TANK CLEANER as medicine.

but I cant find you calling those people out much less saying that the OP is in the same class..

smh

scrounger

posted on Mar, 25 2020 @ 02:11 AM
link   
a reply to: scrounger

Yep. Another reputable dr with a solution. What is this solution # 267 so far? And you believe it? Lol. I have a bridge to sell you. It's in Brooklyn. Think for yourself.

posted on Mar, 25 2020 @ 02:11 AM
link   
“A potential cure must NOT be pursued because Orange Man Bad. Hannity Bad. Fox Bad”

We get it.

posted on Mar, 25 2020 @ 02:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: ColoradoJens
a reply to: scrounger

Yep. Another reputable dr with a solution. What is this solution # 267 so far? And you believe it? Lol. I have a bridge to sell you. It's in Brooklyn. Think for yourself.

I do

I look at the source of the article , what it actually says and the credentials of the person saying it.

so ill take a doctor, who openly showed what was used , who on , and outcome with no claims it is a cure all but worth persuing over someone like you who plays a doctor on ATS.

so what exactly are your credentials again?

scrounger

posted on Mar, 25 2020 @ 02:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Wide-Eyes

Who in their right mind would self medicate with this information.
edit on 25-3-2020 by hopenotfeariswhatweneed because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2020 @ 02:24 AM
link   

Who in their right mind would self medicate with this information.

Well that was kinda my point.

Now explain to me how this thread is idiotic?

posted on Mar, 25 2020 @ 02:25 AM
link   

You mean the numbers they are giving us.

May I ask what is your motivation for such unquestioning belief the ccp is telling the truth.

I ask because the communist country is well know for subterfuge and kinda wrote the art of war, not exactly high on my oh they said so,so it must be true meter.

with respect I dont trust the chineese, the CDC or WHO blindly ..

i see what they say and then compare it with the HARD NUMBERS reported.

then using the internet (amazing how with so much info at their fingertips people are so ignorant, but thats another issue) i compare it with other hard numbers.

thats why I dont buy this corvid19 is a pandemic worse than the common flu.

thats why I call out people who claim the actions taken are justifed based on a PREDICTION model that has been DISPROVEN by the cold hard facts.

thats why I judge if the current actions now being taken are justifed by the cold hard numbers (they are not btw).

thats why I can differenciate the OP showing a potential (note POTENTIAL not guaranteed) treatment as more legit than the narrative others push that because some ignorant jag bag took FISH TANK CLEANER its trumps fault.

scrounger

posted on Mar, 25 2020 @ 02:25 AM
link   

I can't do that.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join