It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Very Good News

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2020 @ 02:50 AM
link   
a reply to: scrounger

The Doctor in the OP has already shown, with proof, that it is a treatment worth pursuing.

Pursuing. Trialing. Testing. Studying results. Changing formula quantities. Differing forms of administration. Et cetera.

Pursuing. If discovering failure, THEN deciding it’s no longer viable to trial this avenue.

But some folk seem to think that means “this exact formulation of the chemicals that I used today on this sole patient this will cure all forms of the virus with 100% effectiveness. Let’s mass treat immediately”.

posted on Mar, 25 2020 @ 02:52 AM
link   
a reply to: ColoradoJens
still have not provided any counterpoint with FACTS to back up your claim the article made

still not even provided exactly where in the article the DR claimed he found a guaranteed treatment/cure.

but hey if you want to deflect, name call and post like a fool who am I to stop you.

btw "i heard if you blow hot air from a hair dryer up your knose it kills the virus , seriously the governemnt said so" but have not provided PROOF of said comment.

you are going for double down on emotional ignorant rants.

well done

scrounger

posted on Mar, 25 2020 @ 02:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: ColoradoJens
a reply to: Breakthestreak

People shouldn't listen because its not verified at all. There have been several "miracle cures' but no evidence to support it work en masse. Just say, "interesting lets see in a a few months what they determine" instead of " hey, I saw this article and it could be the cure!" Its just irresponsible and frankly stupid

People shouldn’t listen?

Maybe not. But surely if this doctor has seen positive results he should at least pursue further? Maybe this could work en masse?

Nobody is claiming this to be a cure.

People ARE saying “interesting, let’s see in a few months”.
edit on 25 3 2020 by Breakthestreak because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2020 @ 02:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Breakthestreak

The Doctor in the OP has already shown, with proof, that it is a treatment worth pursuing.

Pursuing. Trialing. Testing. Studying results. Changing formula quantities. Differing forms of administration. Et cetera.

Pursuing. If discovering failure, THEN deciding it’s no longer viable to trial this avenue.

But some folk seem to think that means “this exact formulation of the chemicals that I used today on this sole patient this will cure all forms of the virus with 100% effectiveness. Let’s mass treat immediately”.

I know right

what baffles me is with clearly worded article , clearly stated goals and you can clearly see what he said that they continue these emotional rants.

i guess being a troll is a goal on ATS isnt it.

scrounger

posted on Mar, 25 2020 @ 02:55 AM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

It’s a type of globalist black magic called deductive reasoning.

Deductive reasoning not a doctor okay got it. Wait globalist black magic?
What ever do you mean?

posted on Mar, 25 2020 @ 02:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: operation mindcrime
a reply to: IncessantOptimist

Very good news indeed....so the death-rate will be down to zero tonight?

Peace

Omg check your TDS at the door ...

posted on Mar, 25 2020 @ 02:57 AM
link   

Nah, its just another this is the miracle cure article. Perhaps once the cycle of testing 8-12 months typically) is done what they are saying it may be true. Who knows? Thats the point. You don't know.

I have read multiple articles in the same vein - have you not? This drug worked for me! Its the cure!

There has been not a scintilla of factual information provided in this "article" that shows this is the cure - just like all the other articles stating the same who knows, IT MAY BE. But you have 0 clue and to pretend suddenly this article give you knowledge as to what is right and wrong is laughable.

posted on Mar, 25 2020 @ 02:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: scrounger

originally posted by: Breakthestreak

i guess being a troll is a goal on ATS isnt it.

Hmmmmm, I better not throw a stone in a glasshouse on that one. I spend a bit of time under the bridge.
edit on 25 3 2020 by Breakthestreak because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2020 @ 02:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Breakthestreak Sure. Keep testing. Just don't claim its VERY GOOD NEWS when no one knows. Its stupid and irresponsible.

posted on Mar, 25 2020 @ 03:02 AM
link   

While its strange as hell to many of us, and I think there will be a reckoning for what media, twitter, facebook, google, etc. have done to some peoples minds.. They are bumping the thread real nice

Those #s are pretty promising though. Im definitely hoping that preliminary findings hold up to further testing. Given the medications, I would expect that process to be quicker than anything brand new.

But.. Like.. Has Snopes even fact checked it yet?!
edit on 25-3-2020 by Serdgiam because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2020 @ 03:04 AM
link   

Ahh.
So it’s just the exaggerated headline?

Maybe pushing false hope? You’re probably right it’s not responsible.

But still, it is good news that there’s some positive results here.

I haven’t got my fingers crossed but still, I’m not exactly sold on this being any more dangerous to our bodies than any of the other dozens of household-name viruses, diseases and contagions that tens of millions of people die from every single year.

Something else is afoot.

edit on 25 3 2020 by Breakthestreak because: I wrote YORE instead of YOU’RE , what the fcuk?

posted on Mar, 25 2020 @ 03:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

originally posted by: operation mindcrime

Very good news indeed....so the death-rate will be down to zero tonight?

Peace

Omg check your TDS at the door ...

They just did a remote thermal scan at the door...

Peace

posted on Mar, 25 2020 @ 03:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Serdgiam

Uh, ok. I guess logic is not your strong suit. Ill check back in with you when they announce this is the cure. I'll make a bet that is never. But sure, believe what you want.

Frankly I am tired of this #. Research in any legit sense takes a lot longer than this. Its ok to have hope but just don't- wait
edit on 25-3-2020 by ColoradoJens because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2020 @ 03:07 AM
link   

Trump has already made reference to chloroquine as
showing some very promising results but it's not approved
as a treatment.

I'm sure this must have sparked the doctors research?

posted on Mar, 25 2020 @ 03:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: ColoradoJens
a reply to: Serdgiam

Uh, ok. I guess logic is not your strong suit. Ill check back in with you when they announce this is the cure. I'll make a bet that is never. But sure, believe what you want.

Same posters have spent the last couple months thinking this virus is a democratic hoax or a plot to bring down potus, you're going to have a hard time convincing them this isn't the cure..
edit on 25-3-2020 by hopenotfeariswhatweneed because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2020 @ 03:09 AM
link   
a reply to: carsforkids

Yes, Trump has the answers. When he speaks, Research scientists jump.

posted on Mar, 25 2020 @ 03:14 AM
link   

Yes, Trump has the answers. When he speaks, Research scientists jump.

And how was that called for?

posted on Mar, 25 2020 @ 03:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: carsforkids

Trump has already made reference to chloroquine as
showing some very promising results but it's not approved
as a treatment.

I'm sure this must have sparked the doctors research?

And there in lies the rub.

This originally came from the mouth of the Orange Man (in the eyes of the media-fed) so therefore, must be poo-poo’d At all costs.
I believe that is the driver from a lot opponents of this line of treatment possibility.

But not the medical field. If this shows the results claimed by the doctor who is speaking about this, then testing will be pursued.

If it turns out to not be viable. Then by the laws of The Universe that means, Orange Man not viable either.

posted on Mar, 25 2020 @ 03:24 AM
link   

Proving the absolute truth of what has been often said.

Trump could cure cancer and the haters still would hate.

Like some kind of globalist black magic spell. lol

posted on Mar, 25 2020 @ 03:24 AM
link   

the question is how fast can it be applied on a large scale? normally, it takes at least a year, because it has to be tested on a large number of people first in order to be able to draw the necessary conclusions - because otherwise it could backfire. vaccines are being tested all over the world and if we are lucky, an active substance will be available in a few months. lets hope so.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join