It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I was infected with Covid-19 in November

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2020 @ 10:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: SKEPTEK
a reply to: asabuvsobelow

I'm with OP. This has been in the US for a while.

Kinda weird how one of the biggest stories before the Chinese Virus took over MSM was about vapers mysteriously dying after having lung issues.

I haven't heard a peep about that since.

But not a single vaper reported flu-like symptoms..

Huh.

posted on Mar, 25 2020 @ 10:33 PM
link   
I’m not sure what’s going on, but I’ve been ill for about 3 weeks of each month this year, all 3 times it’s been identical symptoms, I don’t think I can remember ever when this has happened

Coughing
Sneezing, sometime 3/4/5 times in a row
Mild sore throats, only slightly noticeable when swallowing
Chills
Aches
Congestion /mucus
Runny nose
Mild fever 1 day

Pretty much everything associated with CoronaVirus, only in February did I get mild breathing difficulties, only noticeable when i was relaxed like going to bed did I think I’m actually having to alter my breathing just to get enough oxygen in, I’d have to keep sucking in hard every few minutes to catch up

So what the hell is going on? I’ve never been ill this long and had 3 near identical illnesses in a row?

Germ warfare? Some sort of government layered herd immunity going on?

I’m in U.K. btw, would be interesting if people start stating where they are, 25miles north of London here

Definitely odd

posted on Mar, 25 2020 @ 11:27 PM
link   

I’m not sure what’s going on, but I’ve been ill for about 3 weeks of each month this year, all 3 times it’s been identical symptoms, I don’t think I can remember ever when this has happened
a reply to: TritonTaranis

I'm no Doctor mate , but if you've been having a recurring sickness every month like that, it would not be a stretch to say you possibly have some sort of auto-immune deficiency going on . Your body should naturally build up anti-bodies to keep you from being re-infected over and over.

I suggest getting some blood work done just to be on the safe side.

posted on Mar, 25 2020 @ 11:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: kosmicjack
a reply to: RazorV66

A Chinese doctor wrote a paper about cases presenting with conjuctivitus. Another wrote a paper about odd discoloration of the tongue and a terrible taste in the mouth. Sorry, can't find the accounts. It was from r/covid19 weeks ago.

Interesting.

I got pink eye last fall - which is awesome when you go to work And it never went fully away for months. I also felt really tired for the majority of November through January.

In Feb I had some chest tightness, low grade fever and the need to lay on the couch. Stomach issues as well and minor cough. The fatigue went on for a while.

I’ve been feeling progressively better over the last month. Still a little tired but no other symptoms.

Ironically, the only time I felt energized when I had the concerning symptoms was during a 3 day juice cleanse. Zero solid food and by day 3 I had a lot of energy. Once I went back to normal food that energy trailed off - and I don’t eat poorly on a regular basis.

When I was sick I told my wife that I had chest tightness and it was weird. Never had that before. It wasn’t a heart pain or anything like that - all breathing related. She reminded me of that the other day and she’s right - that was a thing for a couple of days. Never so bad I couldn’t get around or anything just got worn out way earlier in the day.

My experience on the juice cleanse makes me wonder if CV19 has to do with blood sugar levels and/or metabolism. In theory, my metabolism switched from food burning to fat burning mode when I was only drinking the juice as at my size and activity I need 3.2-4K calories a day just to exist. In doing the cleanse, my blood sugar levels normalized to lower levels. I also remember being very hungry while sick - which is unusual for me when I’m sick - and I only wanted comfort foods. This just popped into my head given the really severe impact the disease has on those with diabetes.

Maybe the key is fasting or taking GlucoFit. Maybe you have to starve this virus to kill it.
edit on 25-3-2020 by EnigmaChaser because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2020 @ 04:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: ridgerunner
Had something around Thanksgiving, coughing,sinus.weak and it wouldn't clear up for weeks.Lots of people at work had the same thing and antibiotics didn't seem to clear it up for any of us.

Never, ever take antibiotics unless you have a bacterial infection.

Antibiotics wreak havoc with your microbiome, and should always be a last resort to save your life.

posted on Mar, 26 2020 @ 10:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: asabuvsobelow

originally posted by: UltimaRatio1

Of course they check your lungs. But you actually wrote "I was checked for both Flu and Pneumonia". While Pneumonia is just something the flu might cause.

Indeed I was checked for both, The Doctor checked for both types of Flu it came back negative. He also check my sputum for signs of Pneumonia also negative. Pneumonia can be caused by the Flu and a whole host of other things, but where there is one there is not always the other . I showed signs of both conditions and tested negative for both, leading the doctor to say " Well there must be a virus going around" .

I'm starting to feel like a broken record here, are you intentionally trying to make me contradict myself ? If so shame on you good sir shame on you.

On me? YOU are the one talking BS.

"Both types of Flu" - which types of the Flu? The regular Flu and the Pneumona-Flu?

The Flu is a disease caused by a virus - it can have different effects of different severity on your body. There is no Pneumonia-Flu or Runnny-Nose-Flu.

posted on Mar, 26 2020 @ 10:49 AM
link   
I'm from Portugal and i think me and my brother had it in mid February just before Carnival. I had terrible headaches, high fevers, lots of pain in both calves and knees and i couldn't get out of bed, also felt nausea and had diarrhea, also affected my lungs. Took one week before i was ok. My brother still has a bad cough since then and lung/back pains (says his lungs ache). It led him to stop smoking.

If it was what i think it was i infected a lot of people
edit on -05:00502020-03-26T10:50:57-05:002020ThursdayThursday202030 by Picollo30 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2020 @ 11:03 AM
link   
a reply to: UltimaRatio1

There are several strains of the influenza virus. Just as there are several strains of coronavirus...

This is remedial science that one should know before posting. Especially before posting like that.

posted on Mar, 26 2020 @ 11:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: strongfp
a reply to: LordAhriman

Around 2009 I had probably the worst flu I've ever had, I broke a fever about six times in one day, my mother got very worried because of my temperature, we went to the walk in clinic and as soon as we walked in, the front desk attendant just asked us a bunch of questions, handed us a note signed by my doctor, and a prescription for fever.

It was swine flu, at that point when I had gotten it, so many people had it, they were just assuming everyone with my symptoms had it and weren't even going to record cases.
Just saying, but the CDC can't get everyone's personal stories, they can't know everything, right here in this thread people are speaking out. This novel Coronavirus is starting to look like it started way before it blew up in China.

I had swine flu in 2009. It’s the sickest I have ever been in my life. I went to three doctors before anyone finally x rayed me for pneumonia and found it. It was a month before I was better. It started with a fever then relentless dry cough. I really think if I didn’t keep going to the doctor I would have died. When I got to the urgent care (the final doctor who finally did an x ray despite “good lung sounds”)there were so many people there with it I had to sit on the floor to wait because there were no more seats.
edit on 26-3-2020 by ValentineWiggin because: (no reason given)

edit on 26-3-2020 by ValentineWiggin because: Spelling

posted on Mar, 26 2020 @ 12:25 PM
link   

"Both types of Flu" - which types of the Flu? The regular Flu and the Pneumona-Flu?

The Flu is a disease caused by a virus - it can have different effects of different severity on your body. There is no Pneumonia-Flu or Runnny-Nose-Flu.
a reply to: UltimaRatio1

ooooooh ok now I see your just trolling me , there are multiple strains of flu but Two main tybes A and B .
Either way excuse me for debating with you , I thought you had some clue what you were talking about, I see now you dont.

posted on Mar, 26 2020 @ 02:53 PM
link   

If this has been around since that long, it does make sense that everyone around me was sicker than a dog. I have yet to get sick, I usually get a cold but nothing this year, it's odd. Some people have been sick since October. Just like you they were tested for the flu, some did have the flu but a lot of people did not have the flu, and doctor's were like I have no clue.

posted on Mar, 26 2020 @ 04:05 PM
link   
There is a big mystery still behind when this all started. Propaganda and self-interest is now in the game from the US and China.

I've read it started even in sept where two Japanese women got it in Hawaii.

Its something that will likely be buried and never found out

posted on Mar, 27 2020 @ 09:51 AM
link   

My unpopular theory is that there are multiple versions of this type of virus that are circulating. Not necessarily COVID-19. But multiple viruses, and they likely came from the same lab. Keep in mind were only testing very sick people who test negative for the flu and only 1 in 9 are positive for COVID-19. The others likely also have a Virus as well. We certainly haven't taken the time to identify what's sickening those people because they seemingly are treatable. Nevermind whatever is in circulation but not sickening enough people critically to warrant surveillance. Do I think you had COVID-19 back then... Probably not... Do I think you had some other Virus due to the same issues we see with this one... Absolutely. China would have denied this to the point of non existence of they could. This didn't come from a fish market. This stuff came from a lab and this is not the only thing that has escaped that lab. The biggest problem has always been we are testing far to specifically. (Down to the DNA/RNA level) ultimately we just need to know the virus types. Its really unnecessary to know exactly which coronavirus is causing symptoms unless you are testing for all Corona subtypes along side CoVID-19 and for unknown uncatalogued types as well. The best way to rule this out quickly would be to have a more qualitative approach.
Is this an Influenza, a Norovirus, a Coronavirus, or a Rhinovirus thru simple detection. Then based on that, test molecular level to determine which of the known types it is.
If it's unknown, then obviously there's more out there needing subtypes determined

posted on Mar, 27 2020 @ 10:58 AM
link   
Not to play Clark Kent/Superman here but does anybody know of somebody that was both sick at the end of last year and has Covid-19 now? Has anybody seen them together?

posted on Mar, 27 2020 @ 11:11 AM
link   
So how do you know it was Covid-19 and not another bug, unless you were tested positive for Covid-19? Other illnesses have the exact same symptoms as Covid-19...

posted on Mar, 27 2020 @ 11:23 AM
link   
The first cases in China emerged in December.

You didn't have the Wuhan Flu.

You are free to believe you had it. But your beliefs and the facts do not match up.

posted on Mar, 27 2020 @ 11:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gojira54

You are free to believe you had it. But your beliefs and the facts do not match up.

"I had Covid-19 in November because all of my symptoms matched up to Covid-19. I wasn't tested, but it was Covid-19."

posted on Mar, 27 2020 @ 11:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: joeandandi
Not to play Clark Kent/Superman here but does anybody know of somebody that was both sick at the end of last year and has Covid-19 now? Has anybody seen them together?

I don't know anyone who has it. None here in Nevada, none back in my old stomping grounds of New York City. And none of my friends and family in both areas know of anyone who had or has it.

This is just the Deep State trying to wreck the economy. They couldn't get Trump on collusion with Russia, or for his phone call to the Ukraine, so they're trying to ruin the economy to gain votes for Biden (They will NEVER let Sanders get the nomination... ever).

I still say the flu is a bigger threat.

posted on Mar, 27 2020 @ 11:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gojira54

That's not true. The virus was first isolated and defined in December 2019. How many people do you think had and passed it around until enough people got critically sick to attract the attention of research doctors? 3 months? 6 months?

posted on Mar, 27 2020 @ 11:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: asabuvsobelow

Of course they check your lungs. But you actually wrote "I was checked for both Flu and Pneumonia". While Pneumonia is just something the flu might cause.

Indeed I was checked for both, The Doctor checked for both types of Flu it came back negative. He also check my sputum for signs of Pneumonia also negative. Pneumonia can be caused by the Flu and a whole host of other things, but where there is one there is not always the other . I showed signs of both conditions and tested negative for both, leading the doctor to say " Well there must be a virus going around" .

I'm starting to feel like a broken record here, are you intentionally trying to make me contradict myself ? If so shame on you good sir shame on you.

Wow... just... WOW!

There are many different strains of the flu. This is why they tell you to get a flu shot every year. The flu is different every year. Sometimes it's mild, sometimes severe. Different strains of the flu affect the body in different ways. Some will give you a runny nose, some won't. Some will make your whole body ache, some will not. You can even have the flu and show NO symptoms. Severe cases of the flu can lead to pneumonia. So yes.. there is a "runny nose flu" and a "pneumonia flu"...

You Sir, are an ignoramus.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join