It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I was infected with Covid-19 in November

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+27 more 
posted on Mar, 24 2020 @ 05:55 PM
link   
This virus has been here since october or sooner, Mid November I was sick for a week and a half my symptoms mimiced the Covid-19 symptoms almost to the letter. Honestly I had forgotten about being sick in November, My girlfriend reminded me a few days ago she looked at me and said " babe we have already had this virus in november" I thought for a second , then looked at her and exclaimed " your a genius ! " She was absolutly right , I have been talking to a Doctor that goes to my gym . He said with out a doubt this Covid-19 has been here since atleast October, tons of patients coming to the ER getting mis-diagnosed because they had no clue that Covid-19 was already in circulation. All of these patients he said were being tested for Both types of Flu and Pneumonia testing negative to both, they would write them some anti-biotics to treat the infection caused by the Virus and send them on there way.

Me personally I was tested for both Flu and Pneumonia while I was sick, and tested negative for both. Now I never ever get sick, My girlfriend got sick and almost like clock work I became sick with in a few days. My family practice Doctor told me with out a doubt I had some sort of Viral infection he just had no idea what it was.

Guys and Gals this whole thing is just SPIN, they are using this to progress some sort of agenda just like on 9/11.

Over 60million people in this country were infected during the H1N1 virus pandemic, and they never closed a damn thing .
edit on 24-3-2020 by asabuvsobelow because: worded to strongly

posted on Mar, 24 2020 @ 05:56 PM
link   
a reply to: asabuvsobelow

How many people do you think you infected , well assuming you did indeed have this virus.

posted on Mar, 24 2020 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Me too. I sat out Thanksgiving because I was too sick. Glad I did, looking back. I had all the symptoms. Sinus problems, deep dry cough, shortness of breath, fever, head and body aches, fatigue, heart flutter and swollen ankles, pink eye and the red eye liner tell tale sign. Lost my voice too, and there's a missing soft high range, for talking to kittiens and babies, that I don't think I'll ever get back.

edit on 24-3-2020 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2020 @ 06:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

How many people do you think you infected , well assuming you did indeed have this virus.

I went to the gym for a few days while I was sick, so who knows but I do know this I've had the Flu once in my life and with out a doubt it was far and away worse than what ever I had in November.

posted on Mar, 24 2020 @ 06:03 PM
link   
My wife and I both believe we had this in the same time frame last year. Symptoms were consistent with Covid19.

posted on Mar, 24 2020 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Yup. I can agree with that.

I've been saying since the beginning that I think this started long before it blew up in china.

The same sort of situation happened with the spanish flu.

posted on Mar, 24 2020 @ 06:11 PM
link   
The Wife and I had it in late January. She had all the symptoms of Cov1d and they tested for all flu types with negative results. I got sick 2 days later. We both stayed home for the week. The shortness of breath was the worst part, still have breathing issues, like less than 100% lung capacity.

We are hoping that we are full of antibodies now. Our area had several pneumonia deaths in December, January and February attributed to unknown illnesses. I'm sure it's been in the wild for much longer than we are being told.

posted on Mar, 24 2020 @ 06:14 PM
link   

I was also in the same situation but had it twice- the 2nd time around I really thought there was a chance I was going to die. Every symptom the same as COVID-19, negative for flu (both) and pneumonia. Doctor guessed it was Human Para Influenza (kennel cough for people). Hubs got it as well but didn't get as sick as I did but I have several underlying conditions.

posted on Mar, 24 2020 @ 06:20 PM
link   
Non-flu related pneumonias were up in the U.S. in January.

So, agree.

Many peeps here and elsewhere on line all report similar experiences to your OP, from October to February.

posted on Mar, 24 2020 @ 06:27 PM
link   
Nvm
edit on 24-3-2020 by 38181 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2020 @ 06:28 PM
link   
Had something around Thanksgiving, coughing,sinus.weak and it wouldn't clear up for weeks.Lots of people at work had the same thing and antibiotics didn't seem to clear it up for any of us.

posted on Mar, 24 2020 @ 06:32 PM
link   
You should all go work for the CDC.

posted on Mar, 24 2020 @ 06:33 PM
link   
It’s weird, I have been saying the same thing- I got the “Flu” a few months ago it was so bad and so unlike any other sickness I ever had.. mostly in my chest and head.. it honestly felt like I was dieing..

I was even discussing this with some coworkers today- something went around this area that was very similar to the reported Covid-19 symptoms

posted on Mar, 24 2020 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Well if your ""girlfriend"" told you.

Babe, you have nothing to worry about.

Italy, Spain on the other hand, not looking too good in some places over there.

Is your girlfriend a virologist or immunologist?

Because if the answer is anything other than yes, i suggest both of you pay attention.
edit on 24-3-2020 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2020 @ 06:36 PM
link   

It's probably been around for a while. China just happened to be the first country to identify it and give it a name.

posted on Mar, 24 2020 @ 06:36 PM
link   
I'm mid 30s and from England. I'll never forget how ill I was last October. I traveled from England arriving in Budapest. I was fine before I got there. I started with a terrible cough, I then developed a fever, fatigue and muscle ache. It was totally out of character, I was bed ridden for 3 days of the week trip. Now I think of it, In the hotel I was stopping at there was a lot of Chinese. I said to my girlfriend recently that I was certain it was cornavirus. I currently feel fine and healthy. I come into contact with a lot of people on a daily basis. I'm hoping to have the antibody test very soon and hopefully it will confirm my thoughts.
edit on 24-3-2020 by MichaelTB123 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2020 @ 06:37 PM
link   
I was sick as well during that time frame . The sickest I have ever been, and I usually don't get it bad.I just don't get sick that often. I attributed it to the place I was working at, complete # hole of a low income apartment building.

posted on Mar, 24 2020 @ 06:38 PM
link   

I have a neighbor whose whole family came down with something that had very variable symptoms, mild to severe, but the same as Cov19 nonetheless.

This was last November, in Australia. They all went to the doctor, they were told that what they have couldn't be identified. It was some viral thing that they didn't know about.

posted on Mar, 24 2020 @ 06:44 PM
link   
a reply to: LordAhriman

Around 2009 I had probably the worst flu I've ever had, I broke a fever about six times in one day, my mother got very worried because of my temperature, we went to the walk in clinic and as soon as we walked in, the front desk attendant just asked us a bunch of questions, handed us a note signed by my doctor, and a prescription for fever.

It was swine flu, at that point when I had gotten it, so many people had it, they were just assuming everyone with my symptoms had it and weren't even going to record cases.
Just saying, but the CDC can't get everyone's personal stories, they can't know everything, right here in this thread people are speaking out. This novel Coronavirus is starting to look like it started way before it blew up in China.

posted on Mar, 24 2020 @ 06:48 PM
link   
I too had all the symptoms of this virus; dry cough, slight fever, sore throat and felt really drained. The worst of it was over in a week, but took another 2 or 3 weeks after until I felt back to normal. Wife had similar symptoms along with bad sinusitis. Strange thing was the amount of flem that came out at the end of the worst part of the virus. Our 2 kids were fine, although my daughter had a bit of a cough and a runny nose.

This started on the second last week of February and I'm in Scotland. I work in a school, and a few of the other staff were ill, as were some of the kids.

Don't think anyone went to the doctors due to this, so will probably never know if this was covid-19 or not!

edit on 24-3-2020 by Coagula because: .

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join